Chapter Three

Summer First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~

 

The second week began. 

Hoya And Dongwoo discussed about MyungSoo and SungYeol relationship one evening. They laughed how well they matched each other, but they didn't if they were dating by now.

This one night, Hoya discovered Dongwoo was biual too. He told Dongwoo he was ok with that. He never had problem with homouals. 

Dongwoo told him he had never date a boy before but he knew he is attracted to boys too, for quite a long time allready. 

Hoya shared his insecurities about his ual preference too. He had crushes on a lot of girls but he also believed that he had some kind of attirance towards Woohyun at the beginning of high school.

"You were attract to Woohyun?" Dongwoo frowned.

"Well... I'm not sure. I found him handsome and kind of y sometimes for a boy. But his personality ." Howon answered making a face at his last sentence. 

Dongwoo laughed hard at this comment.

"The poor girl who's gonna date him. He's totally the clingy type," Howon added.

"What if he becomes gay all of a sudden and has a crush on you?," Dongwoo asked frowning but still laughing.

"I'll reject him!," Howon answered without hesitation. "But to tell you the truth I don't think he will have a crush on me one day because he likes the pretty and cute type, with white skin and all, not someone who look tough and muscular like me. And I'm sure, he'd liked someone who can kind of control him too. This guy is a total masochist I swear!," Howon laughed.

"Yeah you're right he's kind of superficial, like me I guess," Dongwoo said.

"You? Superficial? How?"

"Well I like to take care of my skin and my hair, I like fashionable things too. I can't help but worry about my look. I think it's partially because I grew up with my Noonas. But I think for Woohyun it's more visible because he especially tries to hide his insecurities. I can tell that he uses good products to maintain a fair skin. He obviously put on BBcream too. I do too sometimes."

"Well that explain why I thought you were a girl when we were little..." Howon dropped.

"What? Really?" Dongwoo straighten on his seat.

"Yeah...," Howon scratched his head shyly, "And I kind of had a crush on you because I thought you were a girl...," There was a big silence,"Egommonina! I can't believe I said that," He put his hands on his face becoming shy.

Dongwoo's mouth was wide open after the revelation.

"YOU thought I was a GIRL and YOU had a crush on ME... Woah!" He smiled looking curiously at Howon.

Howon stood up and went towards his desk searching through his books. When he found what he was searching he smiled and went back to where dongwoo was seating.

"Look, that's a picture of us when we were around twelve years old, I think. Look how girly you were," Howon commented.

Dongwoo took the picture and stare at it for a while.

"Hahaha! I was a total cutie. I don't remember looking so pretty before," Dongwoo said jokingly and winked at Howon.

"Everyone would have mistake you for a girl back then."

"Well It's all because of my mother and sisters, they like my hair long," Dongwoo grasping hair gently and staring at his long bangs.

"It suits you thought," Howon complimented.

"Oh really? Thank you. I should cut it a little thought, or dye it another colour."

They continued to talk comfortably. Howon was truly glad Dongwoo took his little confession well. They were really on the same page. They fell asleep one hour later on Howon's bed.

 

~

 

"Guys, seriously!" Howon whined for the nth times this morning.

"Howon, Myungsoo has to buy a new guitar so hurry up!" Woohyun said.

Howon was still sleeping when 'Woohyun and Co' came to wake him up.

Woohyun, Sungyeol and Myungsoo were in his bedroom.

Myungsoo was smirking as always and looking at Howon on the bed. 'Creep' thought Howon.

SungYeol was rumming through Howon's belongings on his desk. And Woohyun was shaking Howon to wake him up.

"You slept on the same bed?" MyungSoo pointed out.

"Uh?... Ah yeah we fell asleep last night when we were talking," Howon says and finally sat up.

"Who's this girl?" Sungyeol asked showing a picture.

"What? EEH! Give it back! It's the only one we have!" Howon stood up more than awake and tried to snatch the pictures of Dongwoo and him off SungYeol's hand.

"No! Tell me who's this girl first!"

"Aishh! She's not a girl! It's Dongwoo! When we were little!" Howon answered still trying to grab the pic.

"What?" SungYeol scrutinized the picture eyes wide open "Oh my god! He was so pretty!" 

"What? I want to see!" Woohyun grab the pic and went to the other side of the room and stared at the picture. His mouth formed  a 'o' shaped. Myungsoo looked behind Woohyun's shoulders and had the same expression on his face.

"Dongwoo was really cute," Myungsoo complimented with a smile and missed the glare Sungyeol sent him.

"Guys, now go wait downstairs I'll wake Dongwoo up and joined you in a while." Howon took the photo back and pushed his friends out of the room. He went on his bed and woke Dongwoo up, it took a while but he finally wake up so they could prepare themselves to go to town.

 

~

 

They arrived in town and went directly in search of a music instrument store. After an hour of searching and pulling a distracted Sungyeol and Dongwoo out of every shop they passed by, they find one, kind of hidden in corner at the end of town. They went in and were amazed by all the music instruments they could find in the shop. 

Their band was making too much noise (thanks to Woohyun, Sungyeol and Dongwoo). The seller looked at them kind of annoyed but didn't say anything. 

Myungsoo went to the guitar section and was scrutinizing each of them. The seller noticed him and went directly to him.

"Can I help you?" The seller gave him a professional smile. Myungsoo stared at him briefly. 'Cute' He thought.

"Yes, I'd like to buy a new guitar. Can I try one of them?"

"Of course! How long have you been playing guitar?"

"Two years," the seller nodded.

"I've been playing guitar for 5 years already. I recommand you this one," the vendor smiled and took a really beautiful guitar from the stand and handed it to Myungsoo. "Try it."

Myungsoo stared at the guitar and observe the line. It was beautifully made with perfect curves and it was comfortable to hold too. Then he hesitantly played it and immediatly fall in love with the sound.

He started playing a self-composed song.  He smiled satisfyly.

"So?" The seller asked eagerly.

"That guitar is great, but before I make a choice can I try another one?"

"Yes, go on." The seller smiled widely. He was sure the young man was going to buy the first one.

"Excuse me!" The seller heard a shriek from the end of the shop. Sungyeol was making grand gestures to call him by. He went there frowning. 'How can people be so loud, seriously,' He thought.

"Yes?" He gave a tensed smile unnoticed by the innocent choding.

"Can I try the drums please?" Sungyeol asked.

"You can."  Sungyeol immediatly positionned himself in front of the drums and started making  rhythms and with a serious face.

The vendor was immediatly impressed by his skills.

"For how long have you been playing drums?" He asked smiling.

"Uh? I guess today, exactly two minutes ago" Sungyeol answered. "Why?" The seller couldn't believe his ears. He snorted at Sungyeol.

"You're joking right?"

"No, really I've never played any drums in my life." Sungyeol said seriously.

"Woah. Then you're a talented one." The seller patted him on the shoulder. "You have great skills!"

"Thank you" Sungyeol smile widely.

"Sungyeol? ah! You're there!" Woohyun came out of the piano section and approached them.

Woohyun stared mouth wide open at the vendor for a while before greeting him politely feeling kind of shy in front of the cute man.

Howon and Dongwoo came in a second after, Howon with a branded green headphone in hands. Dongwoo was smiling brightly next to him.

"Dongwoo?!" the seller said his small eyes stretching at his maximum. Dongwoo went out of his trance and looked at he vendor. Small eyes, cute chubby cheeks, flaming red hair. Dongwoo's face brigthened when he recognized the person in front of him.

"Sunggyu Hyung! What are you doing here?" He said loudly startling everyone.

"I need money so I'm working there for holiday. The s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter