Chapter Two

You Who Came From Mato Planet ❤

I'm so sorry for the long wait again!

Anyway, I hope you guys like this update >-<

And, this chapter is short too >-< sorry!

I hope you guys will enjoy reading this! 


 

“Younghee ah let’s-” Youngjae stopped in his track looking at both Younghee and Daehyun with his eyes wide open. “YAH! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING TO MY YOUNGHEE?! WHY ARE YOU GRABBING ONTO HER S?!” Youngjae shouted storming towards the both of them which made Daehyun withdraw his hands back in a quick manner beside him. “I’m just-” Before Daehyun could even finish his sentence, he got cut off by Youngjae “You’re just what? Huh? Feeling her ?” Youngjae scoffed eyeing Daehyun “No, that’s definitely not what I’m trying to do! Yo-” once again, Daehyun got cut off by Youngjae “How does it feel? Soft?” Youngjae smirked at Daehyun which made Daehyun confused. “YAH OPPA, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?! IT’S NOT WHAT YOU’RE THINKING!” Younghee yelled “Of course not, I’m just kidding hahaha” Youngjae laughed. “GOSH OPPA, YOU’RE SO EMBARRASSING!” Younghee hissed. “So… what actually happened? Are you her new boyfriend?” Youngjae asked facing Daehyun who was still confused. “Ermm… I… err… she…” Daehyun struggled while scratching the back of his neck with his face having different shades of pink. “A worm fell on my chest and when I was trying to get rid of it but instead, I fell and he grabbed onto me preventing me from falling. AND, NO he is not my boyfriend.” Younghee said helping the poor boy out. “So, that’s it?” Youngjae asked still not believing what Younghee had just said. “It’s up to you to believe it or not. I’m going, I don’t wanna be late just to get you to believe me” Younghee said nonchalantly to her brother.

 

After Younghee had walked off, Youngjae turned back to glare at Daehyun “Don’t you dare to touch Younghee again; I’ll chop your hands off the next time if you were to touch her again. I know what you’re up to” Youngjae warned before leaving with a dumbfounded Daehyun still standing there.

 

-Daehyun’s POV-

“Don’t you dare to touch Younghee again; I’ll chop your hands off the next time if you were to touch her again. I know what you’re up to” He warned before he leaves. He knows what I’m up to? What am I even up to? Why don’t I even have any idea of that? I’m just here because of Yongguk hyung please. But… that girl was smoking hot… I looked at my hands “I can still feel it” I said smiling while blushing unknowingly. I glanced at my watch and realized that I’m later for my first lesson. I quickly rushed off to my designated class.

 

*Knock Knock* I knocked the door trying to get the attention from the teacher who was in the middle of her teaching. She turned and faced me, gosh she looks fierce. She then smiled at me and asked me to walk in the class. Before I had even stepped to into the class, girls were screaming over me for my attention. “Class, listen. We have new student here with us today. Please treat him well.” The teacher then turned and asked me to introduce myself “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Jung Daehyun. You can call me Daehyun, nice to meet you.” I said coldly trying to wave those girls away only to have them admiring me even more. “Daehyun, you’ll be sitting beside Younghee. Younghee, please raise your hand” Younghee? Sound familiar.

 

-Younghee’s POV-

*Knock Knock* hearing the knocking sounds, all of us (students) turn our head towards the door. Our homeroom teacher then smiled and signalled a guy to come into the class. All the girls started to squeal as if some idols were coming into our class. “Class, listen. We have a new student with us today. Please treat him well.” Mrs Park our homeroom teacher said wile smiling. “Wow, I’ve never seen Mrs Park smiling like this before” I whispered but still audible for Hyunju who was sitting in front of me “I know right, she’s always fierce and strict. It’s hard to see her smiling like this did that new guy just melted her? Either way, that guy is really handsome.” Hyunju whispered back while joining the other girls to spazz over him. “Why do I even have you as my best friend?” “Because you love me” “Hell no” I said nonchalantly. I then turned my gaze to Youngjae who was looking at Hyunju from the corner of his eyes and he looks rather jealous since she was spazzing over some guys. Dude, if you like her, just tell her. Youngjae sighed and looked to the front “HIM AGAIN?! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?” Youngjae hissed making you and Hyunju turning towards him. “You know him?” Hyunju asked looking at Youngjae with hope in her eyes “So what if I do? He’s not good anyway.” Youngjae replied half heartedly. Hearing what Youngjae had said, I turned my gaze to the new student “Oppa, he looks familiar… have we or have I seen him before?” I asked looking at the guy. “Younghee-ah, you sure have lousy memories.” Youngjae turned over to you while laughing.

 

 

Wait… he looks really familiar… but where have I seen him before? I tried so hard to squeeze something out of my brain but nothing came. My eyes then dropped to his hands. “AH” I sounded finally remembering who he was. “What’s with that “AH”?” Hyunju asked facing me “I met him this morning on the roof top. It was a really embarrassing encounter because of Youngjae” I said “Hey, even if it’s without me, the encounter is embarrassing too okay?! He was grabbing onto your brea-” before Youngjae could finished his sentence, I quickly throw my hands over to cover that big mouth of his. How can he be advertising this everywhere he goes?! Oh gosh, he even called mom and dad up to tell them about this morning’s incident and now he wanted to tell Hyunju? I mean, I don’t mind him telling Hyunju but, HE HAVE TO BE AWARE OF HIS VOICE LEVEL, HE MIGHT BE TELLING THE WHOLE CLASS INSTEAD OF HYUNJU ABOUT THIS INCIDENT. He’s the most embarrassing brother I’ve ever had! I felt like banging my head against the wall because of him. “What? He grabs onto her what?” Hyunju asked curiously eyeing both you and Youngjae “Nothing, really. You know Youngjae the most, he’s always talking nonsense.” I said releasing my hands from Youngjae’s mouth glaring at him.

 

“Younghee, please raise your hand.” Upon hearing that, I quickly raised my hand without thinking twice which I regretted after it since “THAT” guy will be sitting right beside me but to my dismay, I have no choice, I can’t be against my homeroom teacher right? Soon, he sat beside me and adjusted his sitting posture. “Hi, my name’s Daehyun. So, your name’s Younghee?” he whispered softly which was still audible for me. I nodded slightly without looking at him while continuing to copy the notes down in my notebook.

 

-Daehyun’s POV-

“Hi, my name’s Daehyun. So, your name’s Younghee?” I whispered softly which was still audible for her to hear me. She nodded slightly without looking at me while continuing to copy the notes down in her book. She’s so cute. Ahhh this reminded me of her again… I came to earth to look for her. She rejected me back in Matoki planet for Yongguk hyung… and she then came to earth for Yongguk hyung too which followed by me to earth to look for her but I have yet to meet her after all these years that I’ve spent here.

 

“Alright class, we’ll stop here. Go enjoy your break.” Everyone cheered in excitement and quickly packed their bags and leave the class in a rush. Should I ask her to show me around this school? But her brother asked me not to go too close to her… wait; he said touch and not being too close right? ㅋㅋㅋ I’ll ask her to show me around then! “Younghee-ssi, would you mind showing me around the school?” I asked looking at her. But instead of getting her reply, she was dazed. Does she not want to accompany me around the school? “I mean, if you mind, I’ll leave you alone and find someone else” I said looking away “No, it’s okay, I don’t-” before she could even finish her sentence, that guy from earlier butted in again “Why must you ask her to show you around the school instead of some other girl in the class? She’s having lunch with me.” he said glaring at me. “I’m just… since she’s my seat mate; I thought it would be easier. Since we know each other.” I replied glaring back at him. What’s wrong with this guy? Is he her husband or what? He’s being all so protective.

 

 

 

-Younghee’s POV-

“Younghee-ssi, would you mind showing me around the school?” Daehyun asked looking at me. Oh my god his eyes are so beautiful like a brown orb. I was dazed by what was in front of me. How can a guy’s eyes be this beautiful? While I’m still stuck in my thoughts, he asked me again “I mean, if you mind, I’ll leave you alone and find someone else” he said looking kind of down. “No, it’s okay, I don’t-” before I could even finish my sentence, my brother butted in “Why must you ask her to show you around the school instead of some other girl in the class? She’s having lunch with me.” Youngjae said glaring at Daehyun. “I’m just… since she’s my seat mate; I thought it would be easier for her to show me around since we know each other.” Daehyun replied glaring back at Youngjae. “Let me show you around then!” Hyunju said happily. “NO. A BIG NO! YOU CAN’T ACCOMPANY THIS GUY! YOU’RE HAVING LUNCH WITH ME REMEMBER?” Youngjae barked back immediately upon hearing Hyunju’s suggestion. Wow oppa, what’s wrong with that? “Dude, come on, just how many girls you want for a lunch?” Daehyun asked looking at Youngjae “Yeah Youngjae-ah, you already had Younghee to accompany you. Why not let me show him around?” Hyunju asked again trying to get Youngjae to go lunch with me. “No, I’ll accompany him instead. You two go have lunch. I’m not hungry.” Youngjae said pulling Daehyun away from me. “What? Hey, I asked for Younghee to accompany me and not you!” from where I’m sitting, I can hear clearly what Daehyun was yelling about. Sigh, these two guys… I hope they'll get along well after this little showing around the school session. “Hyunju-ah, let’s go have our lunch!” I said cheerfully just by the thoughts of food. “Sure! I bet you’re happy just by the thought of food.” Hyunju said teasing me. 

 


 

So, how was it? >-< is it bad? Please leave a comment! Thank you!

Thank you for reading! I hope you guys have a pleasent day! <3

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I'm so happy ㅋㅋㅋI got followed by Youngjae on twitter!