Time Travelling

Angels Unlimited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time we came to Academy, I couldn’t understand why Eunhyuk kinda wanted to join History club. I mean, is there someone with common sense who will choose to memorize the diagrams of the advantage field system in the middle ages?

But to learn History in our Angel Academy doesn’t seem to be like that at all.

Still not sure about that? Okay, imagine this one. At my school, we could do time travelling!

I know, I know, I couldn’t believe it for the first time. But now I’m really devoted my self to the History. Last semester, Eunhyuk, Donghae, and I even putted History as our special lesson, this made us struggling with Agency books. At this time I’m really sure that to be an antidote of a problem and also time traveller is the purpose why I was chosen as one of the Angels.

That’s what makes me really like this school. In the earth, they would order you to wait until you become an adult to do interest things. But in here, you almost always place in dangerous position, that really scary nevertheless very interesting!

So although we have to leave our own party, I felt really happy. And i could expect the other students feel the same mixed emotions, passionate feeling and sense of pride that thrilling us.

Agency had called us and we answered. Now we jumped between the waves like a dolphin, with our small glass boat that filled with glows...

“Hmm.. Can you expect what happened there?” Eunhyuk asked, take me out of the daydreams.

“I think it’s a serious matter because they called us between our holiday,” answered Donghae.

Eunhyuk and I were nodding and groaning, “Oh my God!”

We both didn’t really think to bring our spare clothes!

“Good.....” I said, “I have to do time travelling with boxer and slipper!”

“Oh and a shade also much more appropriate?” commented my soulmate.

Donghae stared both of us with a pity looks. He wore casual clothes that not really attractive. Because Eunhyuk and I was born in the earth, we understand about trends that makes Donghae confused. But Eunhyuk always defending Donghae and saying, “Fishy has a cool personality inside of him, so it doesnt matter if he dressed as he wanted!” I found it’s very cheesy word mate.

We just reached the dry mainland when a limousine moved forward to our place. We went inside the car right away even before we breathe. The driver deflecting the car with full of style and driving as fast as possible back to the city, towards the Agency.

The first time I came here, I got a headache to that word, made me imagining that everyone inside the Agency walking with a flat looks wearing suits, and planning about big cosmic conspiracy. It’s true that average people inside the Agency almost wearing those flat looks. And they also wore a cool suit! And it can’t be helped that they walked with mysterious way. But hey, they are all an Angel! What did you expect?

We are known as “The Heavenly Agents”  officially these days. Almost everyone still faithful to call Agency building as an Angel’s Headquarters. This building is the tallest building that I’ve ever seen. And every seconds you can see the fireworks in the sky when the Agents come and go.

I got off from the limousine, and stole a second to admire the Agency tower building. The tower made from special glass heavenly kinds that change color constantly.

Two limousines were stopped after us, issued the Angel students. They entered the turnstiles quickly, raised their identity cards to the staffs there, and take a small run to the lift.

Donghae saw his friend, Kyuhyun, and joined him right away. I could see him jumping around with that Cho Kyuhyun or Marcus Cho as we called him with Angel name. Donghae was struggling hard to wear his sport shoes. Kyuhyun was bringing that shoes of him, and I couldn’t believe that Kyuhyun wants to help Donghae to bring his shoes. I mean, Kyuhyun knows as a grumpy face student. He wore that face like everyday. I never get closer with him because I knew we are too different since the start I saw him. He entered the Angel Academy 1 year after me like Donghae said, and also known as one of smart student so it didn’t surprise me to see him here. I just wish I’d never work together with him or we could give difference thoughts to each other and end up with fights.

“I can’t enter the building with this kind of clothes!” I complained to Eunhyuk. “I looked like a refugee from cheap tour package!”

Eunhyuk looked astonished. “Chu, we will go to safe the Earth. Who will care with our clothes anyway?”

I gaped. “You really think, our task will be that important?”

He laughed. “Nope, stupid Chu, I was kidding! It could be a boring exercise like usual, so a lazy student like us stay wary.”

I was struggling to decide whether the words that just said by Eunhyuk is a very disappointing one or a relieving one. Before I could decide them, Eunhyuk dissapeared from my sight to the Agency door with his jewelry boxer and snapback. This didn’t give me any choices. While tidying up my boxer so they won’t see my belly button, I entered the lobby and showed my identity card. I could see the odd stares from the staff. I followed my friend entering the lift that usually very full of people, but not for today.

“Anyone here knows what’s happening?” I asked everyone inside the lift that almost all of them are students while we rise to the top of building.

While I scanned everyone inside the lift, I realized there was that Cho Kyuhyun. He was tidying up his suit, he wore a very decent clothes that it looked very absurd for me. “I heard that there’s a problem at the Ancient Egypt,” he answered my question. Kay, that was the first time we talked to each other. I nodded and turned my head to the front instead.

“Egypt? You are wrong!” snapped someone from my History class. “It’s the first world war, said someone to me.”

The door of the lift sliding open and we went out from there quickly. We walked to the sparkling corridor toward the hall that I remembered from our Black Studies exercise. Mr. Michael was there, talking to someone through invisible earphone. Besides being our principal, Mr. Michael is an important element to the Agency. He is a very soft and a friendly man, so it’s kind of easy to forget him as an Archangel. But when we stared at his exalted eyes that scared the life of us, as if he could see us penetrating to the soul.

He came forward to the center of us and we fell silent right away.

“Sorry to call you all so sudden,” he said. “As everyone here knows, the main function of our Academy is training future Heaven Agents. Usually we just sent our students to the field for academic purpose. But at the times of urgent cosmic significance, we have to ask for help from our students to support the present mission.”

Wah! I thought. They need our help to safe the Earth?

“The unique situation is taking place at thirteenth century of Paris,” Mr. Michael continued.

Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows when he stared at me. All the students know “unique” is another term that known in our Agency to be “Dangerous” word. 

“Usually, when we indentified the problem location, we will send the great rank members to cooperate with local Angels. In this case, we had sent small team that consists of experienced senior students. Regretfully, I admitted that we have underestimated this case.”

Mr. Michael stopped for awhile, observing the silent students. “Our young officers are in a state of almost overwhelmed with local condition and really need for help. Unfortunately, all the experienced officers tied somewhere else, that’s why I called you all today.”

Excited murmurs were spreading around the hall.

“You all will go there soon. All the crew of machine treatment were checking for the last time at the time portal.” Mr. Michael stopped once again. “I think it’s fair for you all to know that this crisis case will last for days. I knew all of you must have been joining the exam.”

The students were groaning ostensibly.

Mr. Michael smiled. “We will try not to both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter