Family

Help Me Out Of This Hell Hole!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun's POV

"Yah!" Yongguk shouted.

He marched down from the staircase.

"Why.Did.You.Eat.My.Ramen?!"He said slowly but I could feel anger radiating from him.

"Seeing that you never eat your ramen and the expiry date is near, why not." Hanbyul said matter of factly.

"But.... my ramen..." His expression suddenly turned from a man to a pouting 5 year old kid. "Just restock them then. Would't want to starve during a "war" now do we?" Yongguk stared at Hanbyul with a pout before going back to his room to sulk, I guess.

We quietly ate the ramen and I helped wash the dishes. I looked at the time. *9pm* Holy ! It was already so late! I better get home before-

~eodini? mwohani? neon jal jinaeni?
nae gyeote nega eobseunikka Lonely Lonely Day~

My phone rang.... This can only mean one thing....

I took out my phoneto look at the called ID

Mother. I thought as I picked up the call.

"Hello?" In 3... 2... 1...

"YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN!! WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU AT THIS TIME AT NIGHT?!" I had to put the phone further from my ear to prevent my eardrums from bursting. Ugh the nagging machine is on..

Jongup's POV

After I left the school, I walked home slowly, not wanting to face what was instored for me at home.

*Moon Jongup, you are so stupid! You could have just told him what was going on.* I started hitting my head and I bet passer-bys were thinking I'm crazy.

I wasn't paying attention and found myself only inches away from my house. I took a deep breath and walked up to the front door.

I slowly reached for my keys just to buy time, but before I could even take out my keys, the door opened, revealing my older brother, Jongin.

Did I metion I was adopted?

Well, I am. My parents died in a fatal car accident when I was only 6. I was suppose to live with my grandparents but I guess they couldn't take care of me so they left me at an orphanage when I was 8.

When I was 14, I was always thinking of ways to escape from this "prison". When I was going to give up hope on finding a family, Jongin's dad took me into their family. I was really happy at first because I get to have a family again. But, my happiness faded away when they brought me home.

Flashback

I was roughly pushed into the house and fell on the floor with a loud thud.

"Clean up this mess now, . Or else you won't even have a munch out of anything in this house." 

What kind of step dad is this? Since I didn't want to starve to death, I quickly went to clean the house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter