Friends?

Help Me Out Of This Hell Hole!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongup's POV

It was already good enough that Daehyun beat up one of the biggest bullies in the whole school but now he is helping me to the nurse's office? Eventhough he could pack a punch, he still is helpful. Not like other people...

Well, he did scare the bullies off but I bet the bullies would want to "recruit" him as one of their own. Guess I have to get both mentally and physically ready for a beating from him.

I limped to the nurse and sat on the bed next to her.

"Jongup-ah, you have to stand up for yourself or else one day I will find you bleeding even more than today and the other days you came here." I just looked down at my hands then spoke.

"But, I can't do it. I'm a loser, a jerk. I can't stand up to them. I'm not up to their standards. Even if I stand up to them, I will still get bullied." I said while looking at the nurse and rubbing smooth circles on one of the bruises on my arm.

I looked down and chuckled a little. "But this time, I was lucky because of the new kid. Guess he will be beating me up very soon once Myungsoo asks him to join them."

"MOON JONGUP!" I flinched at the sudden scream of my name. "Don't think so lowly of yourself! You are a good boy and you do not deserve to be bullied. Stand up to them. Do you understand me?" I just nodded but in my head, I was thinking otherwise.

After getting cleaned, I walked out of the office. Good thing I can walk again but I might still be limping a little. To my surprise, I saw Daehyun leaning on the wall next to the door of the office.

"How long have you been waiting out here?" I questioned him. He heard my voice and turned to my attention. "Ever since you went in." He said while pushing himself away from the wall.

"So, how are your injuries?" He asked, pointing to one of the bruises on my face. I softly touched the bruise and turned back to him.

"Oh..uhh.. it still hurts but I'm fine. Really." I replied. Then it became silent.

"So..." "So..." " What are you doing here in the first place?" I asked. "Waiting for you of course. Why else?" Daehyun replied."But...why?" "What do you mean?" His face confused by what I said. "Like why did you wait for me?" There was a small pause before he answered." Well, because I do not like people getting bullied and I was making sure that the bullies will not come back. Not to mention you are literally the only person I know...So, there's your answer." "Oh, okay then." And I walked away - Or limped away to be exact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter