Bruises

Help Me Out Of This Hell Hole!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun's POV

Jongup looked over to me, eyes wide as if they were about to explode.

"Y-Your gay t-too?" He stuttered and his cheeks turned a little pinkish. That's quite cute.

"Yeah. So that means you're not alone."I gave him a heart warming smile. He smiled back.

"Glad to know that." He smiled sheepishly.

"Now... going into another matter," I grabbed his arm when he was caught off guard and lifted up the sleeves.

I stared at the amount of black and purple spots on his arm. A little bit of dried blood here and there, scattered all over his arms. Cuts scattered along his arm. I looked at Jongup, hoping that he will say something. But, he just kept his head hung low.

"Y-you're...." I stared at his cuts and bruises.

"Who did this to you? Myungsoo? His friends? Oh they are so going to get it!" I didn't even notice that my grip on his arm tightened until I heard a small whimper come out of him. I loosened my grip a little but not enough for him to pull his arm away.

"No, no... It wasn't Myungsoo or his friends..." Jongup said in a hushed voice.

"If it's not them then who did this? And I want the truth." I demanded.

He sighed,"It was my step-brother." Step-brother huh?

"Do I know him? Remember that I went overseas for 2 years? Maybe I know him."

"He's name is Jongin. Kim Jongin." My eyes widened. Jongin? The troublemaker Jongin in my class 2 years ago? 

"Is he studying here?" Jongup nodded slowly.

Guess he didn't graduate at all. Lazy wouldn't even study.

"Umm... Daehyun?" Jongup called me and waved his hand in front of my face. I didn't know I zoned out.

"Huh? Oh.. Sorry."

"What were you thinking about? You zoned out for quite long." I sighed. I should tell him.

"Jongup, this might sound crazy to you but, Jongin and I used to be friends before I went to America." I looked at him. His face showed multiple emotions. Fear, anger, shock. 

"W-what?" Jongup stared in disbelief.

"That's right." Another voice said. Jongup looked behind me. His face instantly turned pale as if he saw a ghost. I turned behind and saw the owner of the voice.

Jongin.

"Good to see you again, Daehyun." Jongin said.

"Not surprised to see you here." I wonder why was I friends with him in the first place.

Jongin then looked behind me, glaring at Jongup as if he was drilling hole in the boy with his eyes. I decided to shift a little enough to block Jongin's view of Jongup.

He stared at me and scoffed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter