Final

Help Me Out Of This Hell Hole!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun's POV

I woke up to the sun glaring past the blinds. Today. Today was the day where we could finally have some peace. No more bad stuff to happen to our lives. 

I turned over to the other side of the bed, expecting to hug a warm, smaller body but all I felt was and empty bed. Panic rushed through my veins as I jumped out of my bed and ran out of the room. I checked all the other rooms including the bathroom but couldn't find Jongup anywhere. I suddenly felt scared and all the possibilities of what could happen to Jongup. What if Jongin broke in last night while I was asleep and kidnapped Jongup? What if Jongin and his dad came over and take him away from me? What if they took Jongup to another country and I could never see him again? I suddenly felt tears stinging in my eyes as I just threw on a pair of berms, a shirt and my hoodie, took my stuff, preparing to exit the house. When I was putting on my shoes, the door suddenly swung open.

Behind the door was Jongup holding bags of groceries in both hands, staring at me with a confused look.

"Good morning! Where are you going?" He asked. I didn't reply and hugged him, tears pouring out of my eyes.

"I thought they kidnapped you or something! Don't ever go out without telling me every again! I'm just glad you're okay." I said as my voice cracked.

"I just went to the grocery store. I wanted to make you something nice to eat but you didn't have the ingredients I needed so I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter