Fasting

Fasting

It's finally pre-easter times and today is the day that started it. Taemin, being the religious boy he was, he was fasting. He got to the dorm and immediately flopped to the couch. He decided to eat at around 3 or 5 P.M, since he can only eat once.

He had a long schedule and got super tired and hungry because of it. He flipped the channels, hoping he would find something interesting to distract his attention away from the hunger.

"Taeminnie, you're home?" Jinki asked as he walked to the room from the kitchen.

"Yes, and I'm super hungry hyung." He whined to the oldest. "I'm fasting." Taemin informed, just to make sure the other knew.

"I knew you would. I couldn't stand fasting, so I just promised myself not to do something." Jinki said and he sat down beside the younger. "But you broke mine."

"What? I did no such thing!" Taemin pouted because of the unfair accusation he got. He thought for a second. "What did you fast about anyways? Sitting down?" It was the best answer he could come up with since the only thing Jinki had done since Taemin was there was sitting down. "Or talking?"

Jinki smirked.

"No, I promised myself not to look at the prettiest, cutest guy in the world." He said, which earned him a pillow landed on his face.

"Ew! You're so cheesy!" Taemin tried to look angry, but still can't help a small smile that tugged on his lips.

"Shut up, you love it."