Prolouge

Us Against The World

     Chanyeol was getthing sicker and sicker by the day.He was so sick,that he couldn't even move his body anymore without my help.The virus,i guess you could call it,had spread all throughout his body and made him paralyzed.I had to feed him,bathe hime,clothe him.I had to do everything for him.It was like taking care of a baby.

     He would say "Don't worry about me.I'll be fine.I don't want you to spend what little money you have on me.I'll be fine.I promise."  All the good  doctors on our side of town had left to go to the other side.The better,richer,more technical advanced side of Raynez.

      I would cry late  at night in the small bathroom,when Channie was asleep so he wouldn't worry about me.I would cry because Chanyeol was slowly dieing.Suffering.And there was nothing I could do about it.No cheap medicine from the corner mart could save him.It was too late now.It was all my fault.All my fault that Chanyeol couldn't move his body anymore.All my fault that he was constantly coughing up blood.All my fault that so many bad things were happening to my Channie.If I hadn't ignored the symptoms,pushed aside the sickness as a common cold,he wouldn't be in this situation.All this,it was my fault.Crying was not gonna bring the healthy Chanyeol back.