Tuesday Part 1

Five Year Reunion

Baekhyun had woken up first that morning, his husbands arms were wrapped quite tightly around his waist and it did take the boy a few minutes to escape the others death grasp but eventually he was able to waddle to the kitchen on his own.

 

Checking the time on the wall in the corridor he sighed to himself when he realised it was actually only 6 am in the morning and considering they had all went to bed around 1 after another couple of bad movies he was surprised about how awake he actually felt.

 

He knew it would take its toll on him later on in the day.

 

Reaching the kitchen he saw another figure sitting down hands wrapped around an almost boiling cup of tea. Recognising it to be Kyungsoo he slowly walked in and made himself known by sitting down on the stool across from the other. He smiled at Kyungsoo as he looked up surprised that there was suddenly another person with him.

 

“Baek…”

 

The mentioned boy waved his hand as he continued to stare, wondering why the other was up at this time. As he asked him Kyungsoo only looked almost shyly down at the cup of tea that had obviously just been made and took a deep breath.

 

“It is a long story. One I don’t know if I’m ready to tell to anyone yet.”

 

The other looked so lost. And just like Chanyeol told him about Jongin, so different from what he used to be like.

 

Broke almost.

 

Baekhyun got out of his chair and crossed the room over to his friend and wrapped his arms around his neck, thinking the only thing he could really do is not push him and comfort him. Kyungsoo probably knew even more about Baekhyun that Luhan did… they were so close and Baekhyun didn’t even see Kyungsoo like this when they broke apart. This trip must be breaking him apart.

 

They stayed like that for the next few minutes until Baekhyun’s stomach began to rumble embarrassingly making the other give out a little giggle and he let go before moving over to the fridge to see if there was something little munch on until everyone else woke up and started to make breakfast.

 

“I don’t even know why I’m up this early Soo. Maybe I sensed a friend in distress… eh?”

 

Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows and giggled a little when Kyungsoo smiled while he was taking out two left over sandwiches from yesterday and two crunch corners to eat. Baekhyun his lips at the chocolate even though he knew it was completely unhealthy to eat such sugary food in the morning… but… it was vacation.

 

About half an hour passed as they ate and talked about nothing special. The younger even whipped out his phone and showed off the pictures of him and Chanyeol in Hawaii when his husband surprised him with the trip for his 20th birthday. Some of the pictures showed Kyungsoo just how much of a boy Chanyeol still was and he was glad. The both of them looked so happy.

 

It was very obvious that Kyungsoo was putting on a smile. That he was hiding how he actually was feeling but Baekhyun didn’t want him to bring it up if he didn’t want to. Kyungsoo would confide in somebody when the time was right.

 

Eventually bored with just sitting in the kitchen with nothing to do but stare at each other or try and find more embarrassing photo’s that Chanyeol would kill his lover for actually showing to people, the both of them got up and headed into the back garden, considering it was another fabulous sunny day.

 

“Hmm, I wonder what we’re going to do today.”

 

Kyungsoo smiled and sat down on the porch swing that he had just noticed was there, he patted the blank space beside him so the smaller would come over too.

 

“I dunno Baek.  We’ll probably have to tell stories and have some circle time like what we did at school.”

 

The both of them laughed and thought that it was highly possible that the men in this house would think about doing that. Because they were all still so young in the mind.

 

They both let the swing move swiftly, it getting a little higher every time. They rested their heads back and looked into the forest. Granted all they could see were the trees but it was peaceful, they could see slight movements, obviously some little animals but it was nice. Somehow both of their hands found each other and in a moment of comfort they intertwined them.

 

They stayed like that for a while.

 

The only way they realised how long they were out there was the sudden bang of two or three pots and the both of the two jumped up suddenly, their hands separating as they heard voices chatter away in the kitchen.

 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun smiled at each other as they headed back into the house seeing everybody else gathered around the large tablet they had their breakfast at the day before. The younger saw Chanyeol jump up and come scarily running at him to engage him in a large hug almost strangling him.

 

“Baekhyun! ~”

 

The latter laughed, well he tried to with his breathing suddenly getting sore, and used both of his hands to push the other away, Chanyeol let go quickly when he saw the other struggle.

 

“Sorry babe. I just didn’t get to see your face this morning so I was sad. What were the two of you doing?”

 

The both of the boys that had just came in just smiled and sat at the table.

 

“It’s a secret Yeollie.”

 

The tall poodle just huffed as he glared at the two, fake jealousy appearing on his face as he sat opposite and waited for the food to appear on the table.

 

When he had woken up he was surprised to see Baekhyun gone, considering they all went to bed so early. And Baekhyun… well if he didn’t have to get up early then he would probably stay in bed until afternoonish. He wasn’t concerned in the slightest that the ex-boyfriend was talking to his husband, he was kind of glad that Kyungsoo also had someone to talk to, considering he wasn’t really in the group they had around high school. Kai and Baekhyun were his only connections and considering one of the two wasn’t going to talk to him, Baek was all he had.

 

He was actually quite proud of himself that he didn’t feel any anger towards Kyungsoo in the slightest.

 

The food was getting cooked by Joonmyun this morning, which actually surprised a few of them considering the man just let Kyungsoo do all the work the day before. But the smell that was surrounding the kitchen room was too heavenly to even mention it. Pancakes, banana bread and orange juice filled the table and everybody wowed and started to put the food on to their own plates, eating it straight away.

 

“Mmm! This is so good Joonmyun! Kris says it’s in-proper to eat pancakes this early in the morning because he’s a super health freak and says I’ll get fat if I do but oh my god why haven’t I had your pancakes before?! Kris you fat why haven’t you let me have Joonmyuns pancakes before? If I wasn’t so hungry I’d hit you!”

 

Tao had his mouth full of pancakes after he finished his lovely speech and Joonmyun himself who had just sat down next to Yixing just grinned at him, adoring the boy who had given him such a lovely comment.

 

“Tao. You haven’t seen Joonmyun in five ing years and even then you met him like twice so shush.”

 

Chanyeol, Jongin and Yixing all stared at Kris daring to talk to Tao like that. Apparently in five years he’s grown the balls to do so. They then quickly turned their heads around to see Tao’s reaction but maybe he hadn’t heard him as he was munching Joonmyun’s banana bread vigorously.

 

A moment passed without a word, all you could hear was chewing from the two people who were meaning of the silence.

 

Baekhyun just shrugged and hit Chanyeol lightly to tell him to start eating.

 

As everyone finally stared to dig in again Chanyeol decided around five minutes later to question his best friend about the conversation he sort of avoided yesterday. He had been thinking about it for a while. He didn’t think in a million years that he and Yixing would be both married to their partners just five years after highschool.

 

He remembered in school how they talked about leading the bachelor life together after school and just partying every day all day and getting laid all the time.

 

He laughed a little and smiled when Baekhyun looked at him confused.

 

“So Yixing. Why did you get married without telling me you .”

 

The other laughed and finished what was in his mouth before starting to speak.

 

“Well to be honest my mum and dad weren’t so happy about me dating Joonmyun. A man. Even though he’s sort of smart and all…”

 

That was when Joonmyun slapped his arm mumbling profanities making Yixing smile more.

 

“…but they didn’t really care. Joonmyuns family however was a little bit more lenient but still, a bit uncomfortable whenever I was around. It might have been because I was a little bit forward with my relationship with Joonmyun. So when this cutie popped the question and our parents saw the rings they weren’t happy at all. Mum and dad told me that I wouldn’t be able to get married in their presence, I think they were meaning I wasn’t to get married at all, but I sort of took a long shot with that one. So we eloped and got married secretly.”

 

Chanyeol nodded. He knew that Yixing’s family were very stuck up just like his own, but he didn’t realise they would even oppose their sons happiness.

 

At least they still did what they wanted to.

 

“Well then. I say we cheers for Joonmyun and Yixing’s marriage!”

 

The two men smiled calmly at Chanyeol and they even raised their glasses. Baekhyun sweetly stared at his husband, loving the moments where Chanyeol forgot everything about his rich personality and made everyone around him feel good.

 

“To Yixing and Joonmyun!”

 

Everyone clinked their glasses of orange juice and cheered when Yixing pulled Joonmyun closer for an impolite kiss. As Chanyeol saw a little bit of tongue slip in he made a disgusted sound and covered Baekhyun’s eyes with his hands like protecting a little boy’s innocence.

 

“Not at the table guys!”

 

Everybody laughed and Baekhyun smacked his husband’s hands away with his tongue sticking out at Chanyeol afterwards.

 

The table was cleared away about ten minutes later and they all went into the living room again, all of them going into their pairs without realising, leaving Kyungsoo and Jongin to stand awkwardly for a few seconds before Jongin eventually just sat at the bottom of the couch just below Chanyeol. Kyungsoo himself gulped a little and chose to go into the kitchen and brought in a chair to sit on.

 

The air was a little bit awkward and everyone just stared at nothing for a while.

 

“So… what’s on the agenda today guys?”

 

Luhan’s voice was the first to sound in the room and there were multiple shrugs to his question.

 

“Come on guys. How about you girls go outside and search around a bit. Why don’t you make most of your time alone and us guys will be here and we’ll cook something good for you huh?”

 

Everybody nodded then the room burst out in argument.

 

“Who the hell are the girls Park Chanyeol?!”

 

“You aren’t calling me a girl are you?”

 

“I’m one of the guys. You can go with the girls Kris.”

 

Chanyeol laughed.

 

Getting up he winked at Baekhyun and nodded to Yixing who got up as well.

 

“Right well. I’m guessing by Chanyeol’s words we are going by the bottoms and the tops in the relationships so. I’ll be taking the girls and Chanyeol can take the ‘boys’…”

 

“Wait Yixing, you’re supposed to be coming with m-… wait. You bottom? Zhang Yixing bottoms? Joonmyun… you top Zhang Yixing.”

 

Joonmyun grins as he just shrugs and smirks at Yixing who gives him one back.

 

Chanyeol was flabbergasted and just shook his head as looked over at Yixing who was smiling and the taller male just pointed to Joonmyun and widened his eyes a little bit.

 

“Over here Joonmyun. Apparently you belong on the boy’s side.”                           

 

The glares were back on Chanyeol as he finished his sentence, Yixing proceeded to hit the man on the shoulder with much more force than was really needed.

 

“So Baek, Lulu, Taozi and Jongin are all with me! And the gay squad are Joonmyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Jongdae and Kris. Make sure you don’t fight over who has a smaller because I can tell you all might be close to each other. All right girls go get dressed in ing y clothes and follow me out in ten minutes!”

 

The Yixing team did as they were told and Chanyeol and the others laughed a little at them all.

 

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

During their walk the boys had had a lot of fun really. They decided little games, chasing each other and letting each other’s outfit become mudified.  

 

The group was weird and it was lacking the others but weirdly they all fit in with each other well.

 

Well except Yixing.

 

That man couldn’t keep his hands to himself.

 

Baekhyun was sort of glad of that though, it meant he hadn’t really changed and for some reason it made him feel happier that not everything was different.

 

The hands that were constantly connected to his for minutes at a time where becoming quite a problem though…

 

Jongin was walking alone but he wasn’t really saying anything. The fact that he went along with them made the situation a little bit weird. Jongin was definitely friendlier with the guys in the house but he guessed this would be a good opportunity to get to know him better. In school they were friends but definitely not best friends.

 

The blonde haired boy went over to where Jongin was.

 

“Hey Jongin. How have you been doing?”

 

The black haired, tan boy looked surprised at Baekhyun speaking to him and gave him a little smile in return.

 

“Not too bad Baek. Yourself?”

 

A straight out lie from him. But Baekhyun couldn’t outright tell him that Chanyeol had shared the others secrets with him. He smiled at him and went even a little closer to him, too make the situation a little bit friendlier.

 

“I’ve been good actually. Just a little bored but this vacation certainly came at a good time! I’m glad we’ve all got to see each other again. Everyone has grown up but we’ve not lost our touch with each other.”

 

Jongin nodded.

 

“I’m kinda surprised of Yixing and Joonmyun to be honest. It’s nice that he’s settled down.”

 

Changing the subject. Baekhyun was about to continue the conversation when Yixing’s voice interrupted them in such a lovely voice.

 

“We’ve lost Luhan! He was there one moment and gone the next. What if he was eaten by wolves? God dammit Jongdae is going to ing kill me! He may seem sweet and quiet but if he’s angry at you… how are we going to tell him Luhan’s been eaten?”

 

Baekhyun and Jongin rolled their eyes simultaneously at the hysteric Yixing.

 

“Calm down he probably took a de tour he’s not ing five.”

 

The boys laughed and decided between them that they would retrace their steps to see if they could find where Luhan had taken his steps. The blond probably wanted time to think to himself or even wanted to go nature walking without the loudness of Yixing’s voice and the stare of his erted eyes.

 

 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

Luhan decided that he wanted to just walk alone for a while. He knew that Baekhyun would calm the others down if they decided to start a fuss about him not being there.

 

He eventually found a forest trail that made it easier to not really go too far into the forest itself.

 

The boy had brought along his earphones so he put them in his ears and a little bit of classical music that was on his phone as he smiled as he walked on and on.

 

He didn’t care how far away he had gotten from the cabin itself, he was just relaxing as much as he could at the moment. Not that he couldn’t relax at home or when he was with Jongdae but it was hard for him to find time to be alone. With his work at the school Monday to Friday every week and most weekends he would either spend time with Jongdae or he would help out at the little music store that was run by one of the friends he met at school.

 

There was no just Luhan in his life.

 

But he wouldn’t mind just having this hour or two too himself.

 

The time was passing by quickly and he passed another wooden sort of house that he guessed was where the tour guides and staff worked, so he turned right back into the forest but not exactly the way he had just walked.

 

The breeze was tickling his face and he smiled a little, closing his eyes to just immerse himself in the forest weather.

 

Suddenly he felt himself falling backwards as if he had unintentionally banged into a tree or something. Allow it clearly wasn’t a tree as he was sure it would hurt a lot more than his chest did. Luhan braced for the impact of the stone path and shut his eyes tightly as a reflex.

 

Seconds passed and nothing came.

 

The blonde widened his eyes and saw someone that he never thought he would ever see again in his life. Never mind the forest where he and his boyfriend were taking a loving vacation. The boy could feel his heartbeat increase as his eyes fell on the others prominent features that he didn’t have before. The soft eyes that looked worried for him. The brown hair that was pushed back in a slick style.

 

He had grown up a lot since school.

 

Definitely handsome.

 

“Oh god I’m so sorry!”

 

The voice had deepened.

 

Luhan shook his head and let himself be lifted up and back on too his shaky feet again by him. Did he recognise Luhan?

 

“It’s okay. A little push didn’t hurt anyone.”

 

He saw the other let out a sigh of relief as he completely let go of Luhan to take a little step back, probably to give the blond space to breathe and get his bearings again. He took his hand and moved his fringe off of his face unintentionally. Did he want him to regonise Luhan? No. Yes.

 

“You aren’t. Oh god Luhan!”

 

There we are.

 

As the other spoke his name he felt his heart beat even faster.

 

Attempting to put a smile on his face he looked up into the others eyes directly. The butterflies growing.

 

“Hi, Sehun.”

 

To be continued in Tuesday Part 2...

 

 

 

 

A/N - Six Months. Sorry guys. I hope you keep reading. Lot's of things happened over the year and didn't let me get the motivation to continue but here!

 

By the way I've started a Christmas Writing Contest that you guys should enter with your stories! The Prizes include a lot of Karma and Kpop Merch!

Click Below! 

Deck the Halls with Christmas Stories!