Please Help

{❦} Love From A Distance {❦}

Eunyoung's Pov

As Hakyeon left I couldn't stop smiling. Soon my smile disapeared with worried in my eyes. What was I thinking?! Liking the popular guy that I need have to compete with 200 other girls. He was so kind and sweet that I couldn't just ignore him. I always thought that the rich and popular were mean and only cared about themselves, but.....Hakyeon....he's different. "Aish! No!" I screamed in rage as I pulled my hair in frustration. I was about to practice the keys that Hakyeon showed me when a painful tug was pulled on my hair. "Ow!" I yelled as I tried to get away but the grip was like iron. As I turned around there were a group of 4-5 girls surrounding me. In the front was Ellin. I always tried my best to ignore her but now I am totally unprepared.

"Hey...Eunyoung" Ellin said with a smirk. 

"Hello Ellin" I said in a quiet voice

"I heard you been hanging out with my boyfriend...what'cha gotta say about that hmm?" Ellin said pulling tighter on my hair making me wince.

Of course the other girls commented saying Yeahs and Better Talk which made Ellin smile with power.

"I don't know who your boyfriend is.." I said trying my best to hide my lying.

She didn't buy it as she pushed me to a locker. Suddenly the pain was brought to my back as I tried to hide my tears from coming down. 

"Don't act like you don't know..look i'll give you a little sneak peek of what I will do if you mess with my boyfriend again" Ellin said as she backed away and sashayed out of the room. I expected her group of cheerleader friends to follow but they stayed. I started to scoot my way from the group but they blocked me. Suddenly a girl kicked me in the knee making me fall to the ground. Soon leg after leg gave me a new kind of pain on my stomache, face, arms, and legs. Soon the pain kinda stopped and I just stared as the girls laughed at me. Mocked me. Of course this was what Ellin meant as a sneak peek. A minute or two the left and I just stayed there feeling weak. Every part of my body ached as I tried to stand up. I wanted to yell for help but the words were stuck in my throat just waiting for someone to pass by. Please someone come.....Please help me I thought before my eyes closed and I passed out. 

As I opened my eyes everything was blurry but I managed to find that I was in the school nurse's office. "What happened?Omo!" I said as my hands touched my temples feeling a bit of a pain. 

"Sweetie your in the office, someone kind enough carried you into the room. You're pretty beat up what happened?" the nurse asked bringing me an ice pack. 

I was about to answer about Ellin but then I stopped. I don't want to feel that pain and being bullied by her again as I made up an excuse saying I fell. Of course the nurse did not buy it but she didn't answer as well. 

"Who brought me here?" I asked feeling my vision get better as I started to get up. 

"This very nice boy he's in the office if you want to thank him" the nurse said helping me stand up. 

As I said thank you I tried to best to dash out of the office. Sitting on a couch was Leo. "Hey" Leo said as he went to give me a hug but stopped and took out his hand with flushed cheeks. 

"Thank You for helping me..." I said 

"No problem it's the least I can do considering I......threw that ball at you" Leo said as he held his head down.

"It's ok! I'm perfectly fine" I said as I turned to walk to the parking lot. 

I think I was hallucinating but for a minute I thought I heard Leo say the word....wait.