A Different Beginning

{❦} Love From A Distance {❦}

I tried to find her in the cafeteria the next day but she was no where to be found. "Aish where can she possibly be?" I mumbled as I looked through the hallway hoping to find the unique shade of brown in the crowd. As I walked, the last person I wanted to see blocked my path. Meet Ellin. Let me tell you something about her. Normally at this school any guy would be happy to date her, that's why me and Ellin are known as a "couple". Of course that's not true... stop thinking that. She is my number one fan and she expects that from me as well, but I think if you spend a day or two with her you can will see that will never happen. "annyeonghaseyo oppa!" Ellin said as she made a 90 degree bow to me. "Annyeonghaseyo Ellin...now can you please step aside for me?" I asked nervously probably guessing what she might say. "Not until you answer me...I heard that there is dance in March and I wanted to ask in advance, will you go to the dance with me oppa?" Ellin asked with pleading eyes. "I don't have time for this Ellin" I said as I scooted to the left and she scooted as well. "Please.." Ellin asked again I bit more loudy so people would stop to look. She got me cornered, if I say no she would probably cry and I would be the bad guy. I absoluetly hated it when I see a girl cry because of me as I was thinking a warm hand was on my shoulder. As I looked around a guy with eyes that could melt a girl in an instant. "Leo..." I said with relief in my voice. "What's going on here?" Leo asked in his soft voice. Not once have Leo never got my back. We been best friends since kindergarten. I'm a bit older but I never act my age sometimes. Leo is always the serious one. I could tell Ellin was mad for Leo's unexpected appearance. "Well I want to ask Hakyeon oppa somthing so can you please?" Ellin said but I could tell she was furious inside. Ellin being the head cheerleader always had a sassy side that no one can stand. "Well I don't think Hakyeon wants to plan a date for the dance yet so you will have to wait Ellin" Leo said with a calm but firm voice. "Ugh! Fine whatever I'll ask when Your not here" Ellin said in a shriek as she ran to her friends. That entire I did not notice that I was holding my breath as I let it out. "You okay?" Leo asked leaning me against the wall. 

'Yeah I'm fine" I said while looking around the hallway.

"Your looking for that girl aren't you?" Leo asked. Leo, always knowing what's in my head at all times. "Yeah....." I mumbled with flushed cheeks. "I saw her in the music room go check" Leo said as he turned and walked down the hallway whistling a Park Hyoshin song. I quickly ran to the music looking in the door to find the girl sitting next to the piano. I quickly fixed my hair and did a breath check before I walked in. 

As I walked in I did not notice the box as I tripped to the ground making the girl jump and turn around. As she turned around she started to laugh seeing me fall on the ground. My cheeks started to burn as to never been embaressed in my life...especially a girl. "Aish! This box!" I said as I moved it. When I looked up the girl was looking at me. She looked 1-2 years younger. "annyeonghaseyo!" The girl said as she stood up to bow. "No please don't" I quickly said causing the girl to look at me curiously. "I just came to apologize for me running into you, I didn't know where I was going and I must have not looked" I said with flushed cheeks as memories of me lying on top of her. "It's ok.." the girl said in a quiet voice. Not as quiet as Leo but close. "What's your name?" I asked trying to lighten up the mood. "Joo Eunyoung" the girl said as she lowered her head. "My name is Hakyeon" I said as I raised my hand up to shake hands. The girl was a quiet one but she hesitantly shook my head. "Well nice to know you Eunyoung" I said as I turned around to leave. Before I left a wave of beautiful music played from the room. The music was sad and full of misery that I was shocked of how this girl could play such sad music. As I turned around I could see tears fall down her little cheeks. "gwaenchanh-a?" I said as I ran to Eunyoung wiping her tears away. "It's ok...you don't have to do that" Eunyoung said. "It's ok let me.." I said. As I wiped her tears away more and more came causing me running to find tissues. As she blew her nose we started to talk about school and out favorite things to do. I even helped her with some of the notes she could not play. I whenever she played a key wrong. She was also a good dancer as well. She teased me back when I could not get the beat right. We planned to meet each other again after school in the music room. She agreed and as she left for some reason I could not stop but smile.