Leaving them alone

My neighbor is my lover

“We are going to travel for a week” hyuk’s mother said “WHAT!!” hyuk and eun seo said at the same time “since we didn’t travel for a long time because of our work we decided to travel…. But hyuk and eun seo you will not come with us because it just the first week for you” eun seo’s mother said “when are you going?” eun seo asked “today at 11:00 pm there we will stay at our friends house since its now 2:00 pm we will have 9 hours to get ready” eun seo’s father said, all of them ate lunch then they ate sweets and then all of them went to get ready after hours it was the time for saying bye to them so in hyuk’s house “bye hyuk take care” his mother said “bye” sang me said while waving to hyuk “bye and done make problems” his father said “of course I won’t do anything…. everyone take care byee” hyuk said, in eun seo’s side “we are going to be back soon so if you got scared just call your auntie because I will take the ajumma’s with me” her mother said “bye see you after a week” ye jun and yun seo said “bye eun seo… we are going to be late” her father said then all of them went to the airport, one hour was passed so its 12:00 am eun seo couldn’t sleep because she felt scared so she tried to call her auntie but she told her that she is very busy so she won’t come. “what if eun seo got scared.. It’s the first time we are traveling without her. I will try calling my sister” eun seo’s mother said, after calling she knew that he sister will not go to eun seo so she told hyuk’s mother “please help me eun seo will be scared and she might cry tell me what should I so??” eun seo’s mother said “do you remember when you gave me your house back door keys so I can lock the door??” hyuk’s mother said “yes” “I can tell hyuk to stay with eun seo for this week ok?” “Ok”, then hyuk’s mother called hyuk “hello hyuk I want you to do something” “what is it?” “Eun seo get scared alone so can you stay with her for this week?” “Ok but how can I go inside?” “ring the bell if she didn’t open the door go take the key’s from the table in front the door” “ok” then he hung up, in eun seo’s room she was feeling scared and trying to sleep but when hyuk rang the bell she started crying because no one would ring the bell at 1:15 am so she didn’t open the door, hyuk waited for 5 minutes then he opened the door with the key and then he went inside, he heard someone crying when he got closer he saw eun seo crying “why are you crying?” “i-I am scared I don’t like being alone” eun seo said then hyuk sat on her bed and said “your mother told me to stay here for 1 week so you won’t be alone” “really!!!” “yes” hyuk said while standing to go outside to the living room but eun seo held his sleeves and said “stay with me until I sleep … please” “ok I will stay there” hyuk said any pointed at the sofa in front her bed. Hyuk was sleepy so he was waiting for eun seo to sleep but he slept. At morning eun seo woke up then she saw hyuk sleeping so she put on him a blanket and then she went to the toilet, changed her clothes then she went to eat breakfast and watch TV, after 1 hour hyuk woke up so he went to the toilet then he went to eun seo, “good morning” hyuk said “good morning…’’ The breakfast is over there” hyuk ate breakfast then he sat with eun seo “so yesterday did you really felt scared that much?” “mmmm…. Yes it’s because when I was 16 years old I was alone then I heard someone ringing the bell when I looked from the window I saw a man holding a knife so I called the police and my family and then we knew that he came so he wanted to take me as a hostage and he thought that I might open the door” “….. I am soo sorry I made you remember this” “its ok…I want to ask you something” “what is it?” “You are the one who came to the collage 2 days ago?” “Yes then you know VIXX?” “yes but not that much” “do you have someone you like from VIXX??” “no” “If I showed you a picture can choose the most handsome guy?” “Yes”, hyuk showed her a picture when they were backstage then the one she chose was …….. HYUK “he is the most handsome guy” “really!! I AM THE MOST HANDSOME GUY” eun seo got shocked because hyuk was so different there then she said “uhhh no not you I mean him” then she pointed at N “ooo our leader… I will show you another picture” “ok”, in that picture all of them were in a different side so when eun seo chose it was….Eun seo pointed on someone was in the picture and said "i think he is handsome" "really!!" hyuk said "yes" eun seo said "are you sure?" hyuk said "yes" eunseo said "I AM THE MOST HANDSOME GUY" hyuk shouted and started laughing at eun seo face because she was surprised, then her face became red because she was embarrassed, "you are my fan now......from now on your name is my fan" hyuk said "yaa i didnt mean you are the most handsome guy i just meant that you are the most uglier member" eun seo said "i don’t believe you" hyuk said and started laughing again, then he started running because eunseo got angry. hyuk was hiding in eunseo's room and he locked the door "yaaa open the door" eun seo shouted "i don’t want" hyuk said, eun seo went to the living room after waiting for 5 minutes. hyuk came to the living room too and said "i have work, i will come at night" "ok" eun seo said "i will comeback don’t worry" hyuk said while going out. hours has passed and now it’s 10:00 pm, eun seo thought that he had many work to do so she just watched TV until it became 11 and still hyuk didnt come. (in the company) "hyuk we have to stay here until 12:30 is that okay to you?" hongbin said "really" hyuk said "yes did you forget we have a concert after 3 months" hongbin said "oh right" hyuk said. (in eunseo's house) "its 12 and hyuk didn’t come" eun seo thought, then her phone rang (VIXX song) "when did my ringtone became VIXX song"eun seo thought then she looked at the screen to see the name (MOST HANDSOME GUY) so she knew that it was hyuk, eun seo answered and said  "hi" "hello did you like your ringtone? and my beautiful name??" hyuk said "when did you change it?" eun seo said "when i was hiding in your room" hyuk said "ok... when are you coming back?" eun seo said "after 30 minutes" hyuk said "ok" eun seo said " i have to hung up now bye" hyuk said "bye" eunseo said. "ahh and now i have to wait for more 30 minutes" eun seo thought. After 5 minutes someone rang the bell so eun seo thought that he is hyuk then she called him "why are you ringing the bell and you have the keys" eunseo said " what? i told you i will come after 30 minutes not 5 minutes" hyuk said "then who is ringing the bell" eun seo said and she was scared "wait for me I will come now" hyuk said and hung up. 5 minutes has passed but it was like 5 years for eun seo, then suddenly she heard someone opening the door so she started crying but "why are you crying its me" hyuk said and went to eun seo to comfort her.hyk wanted to go to his room because he was tired but eun seo stopped him by saying “stay with me” “ok” hyuk said “you can sleep there” eun seo said and pointed at the sofa “and you can take a blanket” she completed then hyuk went to take the blanket and slept.