New Neighbor

My neighbor is my lover

“Unni... Unni do you know that our new neighbor is an idol” yun seo said “really!! Who is that idol??” eun seo said “he is from VIXX……ITS HYUK” yun seo shouted “ok, can you get out because I have to prepare my things for the first day of collage” eun seo said, yun seo nodded and went out. At that day eun seo didn’t think about their new neighbor or hyuk because she didn’t know VIXX that much but at the next day morning “eun seo wake up its your first day and you are going to be late” her mother said “okay please just 5 minutes” eun seo said while her eyes were closed “PARK EUN SEO wake up or you are going to be late… I’m coming after 2 minutes if I saw you sleeping you will not get a car on your birthday “ her mother shouted, when eun seo heard CAR she jumped from the bed to get ready. (Her brother was the one who will take her to the collage) in the car eun seo and ye Jun were talking… “I heard that an idol is attending the same collage as you” ye Jun said “really!!From which band is he??” eun seo said “I think he is hyuk … from VIXX” “he is the same person that yun seo said that he is our neighbor” eun seo said “we arrived … if you finished call me” ye Jun said, eun seo nodded and went in the building, there she saw her friend ha eun “eun seo how are you?” ha eun said “I am fine but do you know where should we go?” eun seo said “yes.. Before 30 minutes I came and searched for everything and I found restaurant’s classes and many things” ha eun said “waaah you are really a smart girl” eun seo said, at that moment they heard someone screaming “what happened??” eun seo said “let’s go and see” ha eun said then they went there to see what’s happening so they saw everything ha eun said “waaah i am so lucky today” that person was hyuk, he was coming out from VIXX van, eun seo wasn’t caring that much so she just walked to the class. After the class she called ye Jun to take her from the collage, when she arrived to her house it was 12:30 pm so she have to wait for her father to come then she can eat, eun seo went up to change her clothes…after changing she opened the curtains in her room and sat on the chair so she can read stories since she like reading. In hyuk’s house “OMMA I came back” hyuk said “oh how was your day??” his mother asked “it was good but when are you going to put the lunch…I am really hungry” hyuk said “your father is coming so we have to wait for him…go change then come” his mother said hyuk nodded and went to change, when he finished he opened the curtains and saw ……… eun seo but in eun seo’s room she was reading then she saw something moving so she put the book down then she saw hyuk, he waved to her then he smiled cutely to her, eun seo was blushing so she waved to him but at that moment hyuk’s phone rang so he mentioned to her that he should answer the phone. Eun seo was thinking what just happened then she realized that her cheeks are red so she wondered why, so she started thinking how did that happened but her mother called her because her father came. Eun seo just shrugged it then she went down, “oh!! Eun seo how was your first day?” her father asked “it was good…mmm” eun seo said “do you need anything?” her father said “I was wondering if I can have my own car” eun seo said “I can’t give you a car if your marks are low…so I decided to give you a car if your marks were high this term” her father said “really!!i am going to study hard to get the car” eun seo said exciting “ahh I forgot to tell you…do you know our new neighbor!! ,he is my friend” her father said “really!!”All of them said “yes and he is going to visit us tomorrow ok?” her father said “ok” all of them said. After lunch the mother told eun seo, ye Jun and yun seo to come to the living room “come sit I want to tell you something” the mother said “what is it?” the three of them said “tomorrow all of you should wear nice clothes. Don’t wear anything because we should be good to your father friend and his family” her mother said “ok” all of them said and went back to their rooms. In hyuk’s house “we are going to visit my friend tomorrow” the father said “who are they??”Sang me said “they are our neighbors” the father said. The next day was the day for the visitor’s to come “everything is ready right?” the mother said “yes” eun seo said (the bell rang) “eun seo go open the door since your sister and brother are not here” her mother said, eun seo opened the door and welcomed the visitors with a smile ”welcome we are very happy that you will be visiting us” eun seo said, but when she saw hyuk she remembered that he is the same boy in the other house. “OMO min seo (hyuk’s mother you are Han shi woo (hyuk’s father) wife ”eun seo mother said “waah I didn’t imagine that my friend seo hyeon (eun seo mother) is my neighbor” hyuk mother said  “so you know each other” the fathers said “yes we are friends from long time” the mothers said “I heard that you had 2 daughters and 1 son but now it’s only 1 daughter” hyuk’s mother said “my daughter is in the school and my son has some work to do” eun seo’s mother said “my daughter is in the school also” hyuk’s mother said “really!! Let’s go there I want to show you something” eun seo’s mother said “ok” hyuk’s mother said. “Where are the papers that you wanted to show me?” hyuk’s father asked “they are in my office come lets go there” eun seo’s father said. In the living room hyuk and eun seo were alone so it was so uncomfortable for them because no one was talking but after minutes, the mothers and fathers came to the living room again “we have something important to say…”

What is the important thing??

Wait for the next chapter!!