The sneak peak of The Huang's family life.

A family with you

Tao opened his eyes to see Sehun scooping the kid silently early in the morning. Sehun took the kid to make breakfast for their daddy. The kid helped, which was something adorable to see, and Sehun enjoyed it. “Good morning, sneaky little ones.” Tao got in, dressed for work and ready to leave. “Is that for me?” Min nodded and pushed the pancake plate to where Tao’s usual seat was.

“Min Kyung made the syrup, you should taste it.” Sehun pointed out smiling and Tao soon tried to take a part of the dripping in syrup hot pancakes but ended up burning his fingers. “Yah! Idiot, it’s still burning hot.”

“No sh… Sherlock, I got it.” Tao made a face while Sehun deadly glared at him, however he managed to get a small piece and widened his eyes so much looking at his son who did widen his eyes as well in anticipation. “That is the most delicious syrup ever tasted!” Tao shouted scaring the kid and making Sehun laugh his off. “Nomnomnomnom…” Tao’s childish behavior made the kid laugh.

“Daddy is a pabo.” Min Kyung pointed out laughing.

“I know right?” Sehun said laughing as well while Tao pouted at them. “But I love this pabo; let me give you a little poppo, my pabo.” Sehun leaned to kiss Tao in the cheek while putting the coffee mug in the table before going to Min Kyung. “And poppo for my beautiful son.” Actually Sehun kissed Min Kyung’s scare and the kid didn’t realized it until later but instead of reacting badly to it, he frowned.

“What is it, beautiful one?” Tao asked him, worriedly of course, while Sehun had set himself.

“I didn’t shower.” Min Kyung said in worry. “Is it okay if I shower after eating… Umma?”

Sehun widened his eyes in surprised before smiling. “Of course love; we will go both showers after enjoying my son’s syrup.” Sehun smiled happily and soon noticed Tao deeply looking at him. “What?”

“Are you real?” Tao asked him. “I mean… I never though you can be such a beautiful mother, Sehun.”

“I’m not a beautiful mother, I’m the best mother ever known in the human history. Isn’t it, Minnie?” Sehun and Tao looked over Min Kyung who nodded eagerly, smiling nonetheless. It made them smile as well, and the rest of the meal went in silence except the moments when Tao and Sehun prize their son’s syrup, despite the fact that Tao found it normal but kept it up for the kid’s mood.

“I’m off to go! See you at dinner!” Tao called as he rushed out while Sehun and Min Kyung followed him out.

“Be careful while driving.” Sehun yelled and Min Kyung waved to his father. “Let go get a nice shower and prepare you for your school day.”

That how Sehun’s life became for the following days, He wake Min Kyung up early, they make breakfast, they shower together, and the man drive his son to the school’s gate, with the new van. However,  after a long and tiring day for them both, Tao complained about the lack of “hot intimate moments” but Sehun reasoned that Min Kyung need time to get used to everything around and that it was his decision to have kids in first place.

“Ok, you win. I’m going to sleep now.” Tao said, pissed off, and stood to leave to their room.

“Tao! What?” Sehun looked at his husband, incredulous. He looked over Min Kyung for a moment. “I’ll go and speak to your daddy, okay?” Min Kyung nodded and continued doodling while Sehun went upstairs to find Tao standing in the middle of the room with a huge frown in the face. “What is it Tao? Can’t you wait a little?”

“Wait? No, I can’t wait because I missed you and I missed our… intimate moments. Am I wrong to be upset about it?” Tao hissed trying to keep it down. Sehun stepped closer shaking his head. “No, please. I want to calm down, for now.”

“As you wish. I’ll sleep in my son’s room tonight.” Sehun said sadly, hurt that Tao couldn’t at least let him speak. Tao sighed heavily about to hold Sehun but the man had already left the room and closed the door.

“!” He yelled throwing the shirt he had in hand somewhere in the room before getting in bed and covering himself, even more upset about the whole thing than before. He felt tears menacing to fall so much many things he wished to tell Sehun were stuck in his throat.

Sehun meanwhile had tried to calm himself down and walked in the living room with a smile. “It’s late now, let’s go to bed and I’ll read you a story.” Min Kyung obediently followed Sehun to upstairs freezing in the main bedroom’s door while Sehun stepped closer to the kid’s room. “Minnie?”

“Is Appa mad at me?” Min Kyung asked Sehun worriedly.

“No, he’s asleep while we aren’t. We will go read a story and when we will feel sleepy, we will come and sleep next daddy without waking him up. Isn’t it better?” Min Kyung nodded and followed Sehun to the bedroom where a fixed blue teddy bear was sitting next to the wolf. “Hi Gouny! Hi Sazam!” Sehun brightly called the dolls that he took and put nicely in the desk. “Stay here little one, me and my son are going to read you a bedtime story.”

Min Kyung slept in, and waited for Sehun to take one of the many books he had already in the room and join him, before hugging him tight. Sehun smiled at it and start telling him a story. It didn’t take Min Kyung to feel sleepy. “Umma, I’m sleepy.”

“Me too.” Sehun said sleeping comfortably next to his son. “I’m too tired to take you to the other bed, let us just sleep here.”

“I want to sleep next Appa.” Sehun felt the need to cry and nodded before pushing himself out of the bed but soon noticed Tao standing there, in the door frame, looking calm and sad. “Appa… can I sleep next to you?”

Tao opened his arms and Min Kyung sleepily walked toward him before being pulled in a tight hug and surrounded his old man’s waist with tiny legs. Making sure that Minnie was tightly holding on him, Tao offered his hand to Sehun who shed tears while hold it.

“Don’t… I’m sorry.” Tao mumbled offering an apologizing smile. “I’m stressing out due to the work… it have nothing to do with you.”

“No… you are right, I know you are right… I want you too, I want us too…” Sehun said pulling them to the other room. “But I’m scared that if we slip our attention away from Minnie, he will get hurt… I’m scared and worried for the kid; I don’t want him to be hurt anymore…”

“I know.” Tao said resting the deeply sleeping kid. “He improved a lot, and opened up a lot since we adopted him…”

“But we still have a way to go with him, Tao.” Sehun said when he thought of it for a moment. “What about this? Spare me a moment of your daily schedule, when Min Kyung is studying and we will do it.”

“Are you serious?” Sehun nodded at Tao’s hopeful expression and Tao smiled. “I’ll take a day off for that.”

Sehun made a face before slapping Tao’s arm. “You are planning to make pay back all the lost time, aren’t you?”

“Maybe.” Tao said before silently chuckling. “I just missed you… and also, I admit that I love having you when I’m stressing out…”

“Now, I’m a stress relief. Great.” Sehun pouted when suddenly Tao pinched his lower lip.

“No, you are a door to another world.” Tao said smiling to Sehun. “I stop thinking about all the meetings and contracts when I’m with you… and less when I’m actually so much into you.” Sehun blushed but soon punched Tao softly but still the man acted like it did hurt him “Ouch! What was that for?”

“I felt like it.” Sehun pulled his tongue out childishly.

The next day, Tao went to the work early and came back soon after Sehun took Min Kyung home. “I’m home!” Sehun jumped noticing him getting in. “I delayed everything until further notice.”

“What? So easily? How did you do it?” Tao chuckled before pushing Sehun to the dining table and kissing him deeply. “Tao…”

“Shut up… I missed you so damn much.” It took Sehun actually the whole day to know how much. By six and half pm, Tao came back from picking Min Kyung up while Sehun was unable to move from the bed.

“Umma! Umma!” Min Kyung rushed over his Umma, worried extremely. “Appa said you were hurt.”

“I’m not hurt. I will be better by tomorrow. I just need sleep and to not move.” Sehun explained slowly to the kid. “Umma is fine, I promise.”

“You promise?”

“Yes, I promise.” Sehun said pulling Min Kyung to a hug. “I’m sorry I didn’t pick you up.”

“It’s ok, Appa is fun! He bought me ice cream and bought you too!” Min Kyung said excitedly. “Can I go and eat it, Umma?”

“Now? No, after dinner. Ice cream on an empty stomach will just make you sick for days.” Sehun said pouting to his son. “Go and eat something yummy from what Appa made for you, and then eat the ice cream.”

“Okay!” Min Kyung said rushing out. Sehun could see him rushing to his room’s direction, then to the bathroom before walking down with an ugly yellow dinosaur printed pajama. Sehun smiled at it since he didn’t mind at all what the kid was wearing. Suddenly Tao appeared with food and ice cream, followed by Min Kyung. “We will eat with Umma.”

“Aw~ Thank you little one.” Sehun said pulling Min Kyung to a kiss. They ate animatedly until Min Kyung went to finish his homework. Being alone, Sehun glared on Tao.

“What?” Tao innocently asked him.

“I know what you plan to do with ice cream and I refuse.” Sehun said folding his arms. “We did it like ten times today and I thank god for the small naps I managed to have today or it would have turned into twenty or perhaps more.”

Tao laughed. “You caught me.” Tao had actually took a spoonful of ice cream that he offered Sehun but as the man refused it, Tao accidently covered a small part  of Sehun’s jaw and neck with it. “Oh sorry… Let me clean you up.”

“Tao…” Sehun menaced but with a sore , he couldn’t do much. “Tao! The kid will see us.”

“What will he see? I’m just cleaning his Umma’s face from ice cream.” Tao sneakily slipped his hand in Sehun’s boxers before leaning to the ice cream… slowly, no like S-low-ly.  Sehun did bite on his lips to prevent himself from making any sound but ended adding his hands because it was so damn good and delicious moans slipped his lips. Tao, fed up with the position took off the food wooden plate and knelt in front of Sehun pulling up his shirt.

“Tao! What are you doing?” Sehun whispered it.

“What a baby you are! Covering even your chest?” Tao said a little loudly. “Let me not waste the good ice cream.” Tao leaned to Sehun’s skin until the level and stopped as Sehun start hitting hard on his back. “Ouch! That really hurts.” Tao noticed that Sehun went deep red pointing subtly –not that much- at the front door and Tao looked at their son standing there with curiosity filling up his expression. “Did you see? Your mom is covered up with ice cream. Can you bring me a towel from that box?” Tao retreated his hand from Sehun’s boxers, smirking nonetheless at the distress in Sehun’s eyes. The man was obviously in the edge.

Min Kyung gave Tao what he asked for. “Appa, can you read me a bedtime story? I can’t sleep in my room on my own.” Tao raised a surprised eyebrow.

“Don’t you want to sleep with us?”

“No, Umma is hurt.” Min Kyung said pouting. “I don’t want to hurt Umma.”

“Aish, you are just a ball of cuteness! I want to eat you!” Sehun exclaimed touched. “Come and let me kiss you.” Min Kyung leaned and hugged his Umma before rushing out.

“I’ll bring the book!” Tao chuckled at the situation before looking at a glaring Sehun. “Don’t dare finish what I started or I won’t show mercy.”

“Like you did, .” Sehun grunted in a very low tone.

“I enjoyed much yours, honestly.” Tao teased earning a yelp and a playful punch from Sehun who blushed madly. “I’ll make it fast, well I guess.”

Sehun observed as Tao walked out and took the ice cream pot, before start digging in and stuffing his mouth, hoping his raging will calm down. Tao didn’t make time which made Sehun raised a surprised eyebrow.

“He slept on his own.” Tao said smiling. “Hugging his Teddy bear, by the way and I placed the wolf behind him so that he will feel like if he’s between us.”

“He’s a sweetheart.” Sehun commented putting the pot away. “Where were we?”

“Eager much?” Tao said sitting next Sehun. “Go ahead, then.”

Sehun knew what it meant and frowned. “I hate you sometimes.”

“Sometimes?” Tao asked him curiously and Sehun smirked.

“Ok, you got me. I always hate you.” Tao pouted at it and Sehun forced himself up, before making a painful groan. “, my is sore…” Noticing that Sehun was in real pain, Tao softened and pushed him to sleep instead. “What…”

“I don’t mind switching table… as long as it’s just one round.” Sehun frowned, glaring on him. “Do you want me to meet with people while having a sore ?”

“You got me in this.” Sehun said smiling. “Suit yourself, baby. Just make it slow.”

Tao soon pushed his boxers and Sehun’s out of the equation and lubed what he had to lube, before preparing himself to a slow and deep ride to heaven. Tao could feel his head turning from the sudden hit in his prostate.

“… I just remembered how good it was to be a bottom.” He mumbled as he froze to steady himself.

“You should switch often then.” Sehun said while his hand found its way to Tao’s manhood. “Move, love.”

The pace was rising slowly, and suddenly Tao, who was eager for more, pushed himself to let Sehun slid deeper, and with so much speed that Tao couldn’t moan in every move, while Sehun was either biting on the pillow or hyperventilating, with loud moans.

“Good… you feel so damn… good…” Sehun mumbled between moans, breathless, until Tao filled his shirt and some of the bed sheets with the proof of his pleasure while Sehun was still stuck. Tao made a couple of moves before Sehun could arch in pleasure, falling back to earth.  Tao fell in the side, his head next to Sehun’s who tried to breathe.

“It hurts…” he admitted.

“No , Sherlock. Multiply this into ten and try to figure out how I feel.”

“Sorry baby. I won’t do more than two rounds the next time.”

Sehun chuckled. “I bet you won’t…” He looked at a smiling Tao. “You can’t get enough from my , damn you”.

“It’s not my fault if you are amazingly … perfect.”

“In ?”

“No, in everything! In the way you lead this house, the way you lead us, the way you make a locked up kid open up to life…”

“Speaking of kids, go and check on Min Kyung while I make a bath for us.” Tao nodded and left the bed to wear his boxers. He got in the kid’s room to find that Min Kyung was smiling in his sleep. Smiling at it, he joined Sehun who was filling the bathtub with bubbles. “What?”

“He’s smiling in his sleep…” Tao said before hugging the topless Sehun.

“Good. I feel happy he did.” Sehun said before turning his head to face Tao. “I want us to cuddle like the old times.”

“Old times?” Tao chuckled while Sehun pouted cutely at him.

“What? It felt like years for me.” Sehun cutely said pulling Tao to the bathroom. Few long sensual moments after, they cuddled tightly holding on each other when Sehun looked at Tao who opened his eyes in that moment to look at him. “I admit that it was fun today… and that I missed it.”

Tao smiled and pulled Sehun to a kiss. “I love you.” Sehun hummed at it, drifting to the sleep while Tao chuckled. “Sweet dreams.”

Suddenly a scream woke them up in the middle of the night and Tao rushed over the kid’s bed before pulling him into a hug. “It’s ok. I’m here. Nobody is going to hurt you, dear.” Tao soothed before taking him to his shared bed with Sehun who sat, still sore from the day’s activities, and pulled Min Kyung to a hug.

“Don’t worry. We will chase the nightmare away.” Sehun said and the kid nodded, tears falling in his cheeks. “Let’s sleep now, okay?” Sehun glanced over Tao who had a worried expression. “It’s ok… the nightmares need time to be chased away but it will go someday.” Tao smiled at Sehun and nodded sleeping next to them.

The next morning, Tao woke to find Min Kyung sleeping deeply in his arms and no sight of Sehun. First thing he did was to glance over the clock. “! I’m running late.” He left the bed, took Min Kyung who soon woke up and walked down to the kitchen finding Sehun settling the table. “Good morning.”

“Good morning, love.” Sehun said with a strange expression. “Are you working even in Saturdays?” Tao raised his eyebrow and glanced over the calendar to notice that it was Saturday indeed and sighed putting the kid down.

“I didn’t notice.” Tao said smiling and Sehun smiled back. “What if we go in a family picnic somewhere?”

“Good idea. What do you think Min Kyung?”

“I want to see Rabbits!” Min Kyung said nodding eagerly. “Will we see Rabbits?”

“If you are lucky, maybe but I am not sure of that. However, we can see them in the Zoo. Let’s go to the zoo after a good picnic.” Tao suggested and Min Kyung shouted in happiness.

“I’ll go to the zoo! Yay!” Min Kyung said before rushing over Sehun. “Umma, can I wear my yellow jean?”

“Honey, you are allowed to wear whatever you want.” Sehun said with a smile and Min Kyung sat in this seat in happiness.

“You are the best parents ever!” Min Kyung shouted before eating his pancakes while Sehun got tears in the eyes looking at Tao. Tao understood and held out his hand for Sehun who found him-self leaning to hold it.

“And you are the best son ever.” Sehun said happy.

The days went even happier, Sehun managed to find inspiration in Min Kyung’s behavior, nightmares, and deep wounds. Meanwhile, he was curing them, breaking through the walls the kid had unconsciously made around his heart.

In addition, it happened that in Min Kyung eleventh birthday, the kid got a trip to Jeju Island with his new found family as a gift. He enjoyed the weather, the places, and the gifts and, speaking of gifts, taking pictures with the camera offered by his dear Tao revealed it-self entertaining.

Around nine pm, Sehun and Tao took the kid to a late walk in the city when he froze in front of another boy, obviously older. Sehun and Tao didn’t notice first but soon looked back to Min Kyung and could see the shock in both of the kids.

“Oh God!” Sehun said in horror before rushing over his kid. “Minnie, baby, look at me. Please, look at me.” Min Kyung was shaking when he looked at Sehun. “I’m here, ok. Relax, baby. I’m right here.”

“Min Kyung…” The voice behind Sehun made him freeze and he faced the kid while making Min Kyung stand behind. Soon enough, Tao joined Sehun.

“Who are you to Min Kyung?” Tao asked him and the kid looked away.

“Nobody…” The kid was about to leave when Min Kyung reacted.

“Minseok hyung!” He called with a sad tone, tears almost falling. Sehun knelt in front of him and caressed his face.

“What is Min Kyung? Who is Minseok? Your brother? He’s your lost brother?” Sehun soothed lovingly while Min Kyung started sobbing, nodding nonetheless.

“It’s Min Kyung’s birthday today.” Tao said suddenly to the kid who froze some feet ahead. “I’m sure he will happier if you celebrate his birthday…”

“He’s happier without me…”

“Just few moments.” Tao insisted. “I am not asking for more than few moments from your time.”

Sehun was still looking at Min Kyung before leaning toward him and whispering. “Go and hug your brother, I’m sure he missed you.” Min Kyung didn’t wait for a second order and ran to Minseok before jumping on him and hugging him. The both kids didn’t say a thing; both of them expressed their sorrow in a way or another. Minseok smiled hugging his brother back.

“You have grown well, brother.”

“Minseok hyung… Don’t leave me… please…”

Sehun and Tao looked at each other for a long second before they both smiled. “We will be happy if you join our family.” Tao said still looking at Sehun.

“I can’t. I’m adopted…” Minseok explained simply before kneeling in front of his brother. “Just wait for me, okay? I’ll be a man soon and I’ll take you with me.”

“What? No!” Sehun protested and both Minseok and Min Kyung at him in surprise. “Min Kyung will stay with me, he’s my son.”

Min Kyung soon looked up to his brother. “Sehun Umma is the best mom, hyung. He loves me and protect me… come with me, now. I can protect you too… they can protect you too.” Min Kyung voice was broken with hiccups. “Hyung, come with me.”

“How old are you young man?” Tao asked him suddenly and Minseok studied the couple for a second before replying.

“Sixteen.” Minseok spoke older for his age and it made Sehun and Tao look at each other with confusion.

“Can we speak in better place?” Sehun made an evasive move to suggest that speaking in an empty ally back the market wasn’t a place for discussion. “We were heading out for dinner. Join us.”

First thing Sehun noticed was that Min Kyung held his brother’s hand, and it made him smile. They walked first and soon noticed that the kids followed to a very old yet remarkably good restaurant. Sehun and Tao faced the kids and held each other’s hands.

“We… we wished truly to know our son’s life before we adopted him but we couldn’t ask.” Sehun carefully said. “I know deeply inside that your brother is wounded from inside more that from the outside and it was worrying us and…”

“We worked hard to chase Min Kyung nightmares, and insecurities.”

“They did!” Min Kyung cheerfully said. “I have no more nightmares.”

Minseok looked over his cheerful brother frowning still at the scare that was shown in his face. Sehun and Tao noticed so.

“Our son is perfect.” Sehun said suddenly. “I know that it’s seen in his face but I don’t see it because Min Kyung’s beauty is his outstanding energetic personality, in his adorable love for Yellow and dinosaurs.”

“For his special cooking skills and for his cute little doddles.” Tao continued before looking at Sehun. “And the way he throw his legs and arms around us… the way he made us feel empty when he’s not sleeping with us.”

Min Kyung chuckled. “The way dad is a pabo, and throw food at Umma’s head to .” Tao and Sehun laughed at it.

“You taught our son weird habits.” Tao accused to tease his wife.

“Hey! You started it. Who started it, Minnie? Me or your dad?” Sehun asked with a pout.

“You are both pabo, you both did it.” Min Kyung said, almost forgetting his brother even if he was still holding his hand.

“See… you taught him weird things” Tao said as matter of fact and Sehun banged his head with the table.

“Ugh…” Sehun said and Min Kyung laughed at it before looking up his hyung.

“See, I told you they are pabo. They always try to make me laugh and it make me always laugh.” Minseok smiled and ruffled his brother’s hair.

“I can see that.” Minseok said looking back to the couple. “Honestly speaking, I don’t know what happened to our parents. One day I had my four years old brother in my arms and I was nearly twelve back then. Since he refused to leave my side, he was the bully of kids of my age, and I tried to protect him but you can see… I wasn’t that much helpful. Two or three years ago, I was adopted and since then I didn’t get any news about Min Kyung. You know it all now.”

“I see. It explain how frightened he was from bullies.” Sehun said with a smile. “But he have me now. I won’t let them touch him, and they didn’t since I became his mom. Didn’t they, Min Kyung?”

“No. Umma told me to make them call him whenever I’m hurt and even if they tell me to not to.” Min Kyung said truthfully. “But after they knew how rich my dad is, they don’t get near to me.”

“What?” Tao asked him in surprise. “What did you tell them, little one?”

“I told them that you are enough rich to buy a whole gang and burn the school. Right dad, you can do that?” Min Kyung looked at his father with hope in the eyes.

“I can but I will never do that.” Tao said frowning. “I am a good father so that you will be a good son. I won’t do bad things.”

“I know that Min Kyung understand it.” Sehun said chuckling.

Min Kyung chuckled back. “Appa is a pabo.” Tao and Sehun had a fit of laughter at Min Kyung cute expression but instead they looked over Minseok whose expression became even darker with the time.

“Are you really ready to take Min Kyung far from us? From our security and our healthy life?”

“Healthy?” Minseok had a sudden disgusted expression but it was held back but Sehun had read it well.

“We may be gay couple, but we love our kid, we think of him first before anything else in the world even ourselves. I believe you didn’t see straight couples doing it, so far.” Sehun dared and Minseok looked away. “If you are thinking that Min Kyung will end up like us, just because we are raising him, then be glad that I’m teaching him to be independent. The clothes he wear are from his own choice, he pick his own food, and his own book and you can ask him if we ever insisted on him for doing anything.”  

Minseok looked at Min Kyung for a second. “They did let me stay in my school while they could take me to a better one, and they agreed on letting me keep my scare… even if they knew that I’ll be better without it.”

“Why do you want to keep it?”

“Because Sehun Umma kiss it every day… so it became beautiful in my eyes.” Min Kyung’s sincere answer made Minseok tear up and lean to kiss his brother’s scar as well.

“It’s indeed beautiful.” Minseok said with a soft smile. “I’m happy for you…”

“Come with me hyung! They will take care of you, I’m sure they will…” Minseok was about to object when a hand landed on his shoulder.

“I know that you are someone else’s son but you are old enough to join your brother. In addition, you are free to do anything you want. We won’t pressure him, right Min Kyung?” Sehun said looking at his pleading son. “Minnie…” Min Kyung nodded before Sehun could say more as tears menaced to fall. “You have to respect your brother’s decision whatever it will be if you want him to respect yours.” Min Kyung nodded but still sulked. Sehun and Tao shared a sad smile before looking at an absent looking Minseok. “We hope you can think of it before deciding…”

“I will.” Minseok’s direct answer made Sehun smile. After exchanging numbers and addresses, they parted away, not without Min Kyung breaking into tears. It was hard, obviously, for Min Kyung to leave his lost-found brother but there was a promise in the air and it gave Sehun the strength to make his son relax.

It didn’t need more than two weeks before seeing Minseok standing next to Tao with suitcase. “We are home.” Tao called and softly pulled Minseok to the dining room. “What is in Diner?”

“HYUNG!” Min Kyung ran toward his brother and hugged his brother who smiled. “Are you going to stay with me?”

“Yes. Forever.” Minseok said before looking up and smiling to Sehun. “Good evening Umma.”

Sehun froze there looking at him and smiled happily. “Good evening son.” He stepped closer and patted on the boy’s hair. “Please sit. You must be starving.”

The kids sat in their chairs while Sehun went to bring more plates when suddenly Tao hugged him from behind. “Don’t hold your tears from me, baby.” Sehun ended by smiling, tears falling.

“Thank you, Tao. Thank you so much.” Sehun said, happy, before parting away. “I am the luckiest man in the world.”

“I couldn’t say less myself.” Tao said before leaning to kiss Sehun. “Let’s eat now and we will have our time together later on.”

When they joined the kids, both Minseok and Min Kyung had their eyes on Sehun who smiled happily. “I hope you will like it because I tried new recipes.” Minseok tried to take a roll of Kimbap when a small hand slapped his and he looked at his horrified brother.

“The dad and the mommy first!” Minseok blinked at Min Kyung’s outburst before looking at a surprised Sehun.

“Oh! I am sorry…”

“It is okay!” Sehun said before looking at Tao who served himself and served him then the kids before taking the first bite. Minseok’s eyes were on Sehun all the time and it made Sehun between unease and amusement. When he took a bite from his share he glanced over Minseok who fast took the food and stuffed himself.  

Min Kyung observed his hyung for a moment before worriedly asking. “Didn’t you eat for days?” It mad Tao choke and cough for a moment, while Sehun chuckled.

“You used to eat like him in the mere beginning.” Sehun commented and Min Kyung gasped in horror.

“Did I?” Sehun and Tao nodded.

“You just voiced out the same question I had in mind when you first came.” Tao said, before laughing. “It seems that our sons love food.”

Sehun smiled lovingly to the two kids in front of him. “Eat as much as you want! I will always cook for you.”

“Thank you Umma!” Min Kyung shouted happily while Minseok kept eating. In the end of the dinner, Min Kyung and Sehun cleaned the table before washing the dishes while Minseok was sitting awkwardly in the dining table. Tao left then went back to the room, joining his new son.

“I know you are not comfortable.” Tao said looking over Sehun. “I won’t force you to accept the situation. Nevertheless, I want you to remember that you made the right choice.” Minseok had a sudden unsecure expression. “Sehun and I won’t turn you gay if that what make you confused about everything. You are even free to date any girl you want, but no , unless you are ready to be father.” Minseok blushed madly and it made Tao laugh. “I am just teasing you. Look, homouality isn’t contagious or a disease you get with daily contact, even your little brother got that. In fact he had a crush on a girl in the orphanage but unfortunately she got adopted.” Tao raised his hand to point on Min Kyung. “You are free to do anything you want but with limits, no troubles, no fights, and surely no coming back in late hours except if I know where you go! Your safety and your future is my priority, and you have to stick on the rule if you want them to be yours too.” Minseok nodded and Tao smiled in content.

Min Kyung soon took his brother to the bedroom while sat next to Tao and rested his head on his husband’s shoulder. “Are you happy, Sehunnie?”  Sehun looked up and smiled to Tao happily.

“Yes, and that is because of you.” Sehun said before leaning and kissing Tao dearly. The kiss was so breath taking “I love you, so much.”

“I love you too.” Tao said between chuckles.