We got a son...

A family with you

A/n: I wrote it by 1 am so I was dead sleepy and ended by writing 6k words sorry... I'll edit it later now I promised it will be on by today's evening and it's 1 pm.

Sehun was excited to the extent where it is glowing from every cell of his body. The reason was simple as his hard-working husband managed to get them the adoption papers for a kid. Tao told him that they couldn’t get the possibility of adopting a baby, so the boy coming will over his eight years old. “It’s ok. As long as I can call him our son, it’s all what matter me.” Sehun told Tao in that moment and touched, Tao took Sehun into the most amazing date he could imagine.

It was six pm, time for the kid to end his scholar day, since Tao had told him that he will register the kid first and make him start school before bringing him home. Sehun knew that Tao wanted to mentally prepare the kid to the new situation, and felt glad he would.

“We are home!” Tao’s voice made him jump from where he was standing. He settled the food nicely in the table, shaking in excitement, before meeting up with Tao and a short kid who had a very distinctive scare in his face. Sehun mentally yelped but noticing how dark the kid was, he knelt, tears almost falling.

“Good evening beautiful one. I’m your Umma; just call me Umma or Hun.” Sehun said handing out his hand for a shake. The kid took a long moment before shaking his hand back. “Can I hug you?” The kid flashed a surprised expression before nodding and Sehun happily hugged him. “I don’t believe I got a son! I got a son!”

“Yah! It’s our son! Don’t be selfish, you brat.” Tao playfully growled while Sehun gasped hiding his son’s ear with his palms.

“Huang Zitao! Manage your language in front of our kid.” Sehun said before holding the kid’s hand. “Let’s go eat.” Sehun pulled out his tongue to Tao who laughed lightly, before actually he smiled helping his son to sit. “So did you take him to his new school?”

“No… actually, he want to keep his old school.” Tao said, uncomfortable.

“Oh! Sure, why not? I mean, he have the right to choose wherever he want to study.” Sehun said caressing the kid’s head. “You have all the rights to choose your school, ok? Don’t worry about what the other thinks.” The kid nodded and Sehun beamed before pouting. “Can’t I hear your voice?” The boy blushed suddenly and shook his head. Sehun looked at Tao briefly before smiling to the kid. “It’s okay! I mean, you will communicate to me sooner or later, I won’t rush you, just take your time.”

The kid nodded and took his chopsticks; the way Tao and Sehun did, and ate with delight, with more and more eagerness as if he didn’t eat in years. Sehun observed him worriedly, glancing over Tao from time to time. “So, you didn’t tell me what you did today?” Tao smiled to his husband, as he was full and could see that Tao was full as well.

“Nothing much, three meetings, a shooting and some papers, but the afternoon I spent it with our Min Kyung.” Sehun smiled rolling silently the name of the kid in his tongue before pouting.

“My day was boring. I kept cleaning the whole day.”

“You should focus on your book.”

“Nah! I need a break. Honestly, I feel out of ideas.”

Tao nodded before thoughtfully resting his head on the back of his hand. “Why don’t you go on a small trip with the kid in the winter vacation…?”

“Without you?” Sehun exclaimed sadly.

“I don’t know if I’ll be free.”

Sehun puffed his cheeks before looking at the kid who was looking at them curiously. “Do you want us to go without your Appa?” the kid shook his head and Sehun looked at Tao with a satisfied smile. “See, even your son want you to go with us.”

“Aish, don’t be stubborn…”

“I’m not!”

“You are!” Tao said before dipping a finger in cheese cream and putting in Sehun’s cheek.

“Tao!!” Sehun blushed madly while Tao laughed and soon a chuckle was heard. Sehun felt his chest about to burst in happiness. The kid laughed and it was the first time he heard him ever making a sound. “I hate you.” Sehun faked a sob.

“I know you don’t… but ok, I’m sorry. Here, let me kiss your cheek.” Tao said leaning before covering the untouched parts of the cheek with a huge amount of cheese. “Got ya!”

“Yah! Huang Zitao! What are you … I’m going to kill you! “Tao run out of his seat followed by Sehun who had a bit of kimchi in his hand. “ Don’t run you p…. Damn it!” The kid observed the scenery when Sehun put the kimchi inside Tao’s pants.

“WHAT THE HELL SEHUN!” Tao yelled taking a plate and pouring it up Sehun’s head who yelped before glaring at Tao. “You started it baby.”

“I started it?” Sehun looked over the table when the kid handed him the soup. “It’s the payback time.” Tao made a horror face before running out of the room followed by Sehun and pleading Sehun to stop right there until he was trapped in a corner.

“If you pour this soup, you won’t just waste my beautiful shirt but all the cleaning you made.” Tao reasoned.

“Oh no Sherlock! Did you forget all the food you poured on me? It’s all over the dining room’s floor.” Sehun said almost aiming. “But you know what? I’m going to spare your this time…”

“Oh god! Thank…”

“But no until winter break.”

Tao widened his eyes in shock. “But that is two weeks ahead.”

“Suit yourself baby.” Sehun said laughing evilly before returning to the dining table and finding that the kid was already cleaning the floor. “Oh god! What are you doing, love? I’ll clean that. You go and clean your face and hands, and make your homework because I want to sleep next to my son and read for him a nice story to sleep.” The kid froze surprised before rushing out. Tao appeared all of sudden freshly and comfortably dressed in the door’s frame with cleaning tools.

“Let me help you.”

Sehun said smiling. “No, it’s ok. I’ll clean this fast. Just please clean the table.”

“Ok, I’ll make it fast.” Tao said smiling and started cleaning. “You know, I admire the way you treat the kid… I struggled in the beginning, especially when I saw that they allowed me to adopt that abandoned kid just because of his scare.”

“What scare?” Sehun asked Tao curiously, admitting that he knew well what Tao meant. He felt angry as he realized that probably Min Kyung was rejected for his face’s injury. “I didn’t see a scare on my son, he’s flawless.”

“Sehun, be serious…”

“I am serious.” Sehun glared on Tao. “Min Kyung is flawless and perfect the way he is. It’s their loss if they didn’t appreciate him; I just got the best son.”

Tao smiled. “You can’t stop being kind, Sehun. I just realized that you can’t.” Sehun blushed before working again on stained carpet. “If the stain don’t disappear, you should see another solution.”

“It will, you little …. Damn I can’t curse anymore.”

“Oh you did give me a handful of beautiful words back there.” Tao said, teasing Sehun who wondered if it is true.

“You deserved it anyway.” Sehun grunted when suddenly Min Kyung appeared in the door frame, looking down to his feet. “Oh what is it, Minnie?”

“I…” a hesitant sound left the kid lips and Sehun exchanged a surprised look with Tao. “ I don’t know where my room is, sir?”

“Sir? Are you calling me sir? What do you think I am, a Military sergeant? Hun! Call me Hun or no cookies for you.” The kid nodded sadly. “Come on; let me show you your room.” Sehun held the kid’s hand and pulled him upstairs where five doors could be seen. “The first door is our room, your Appa and I, the second is your room!” Sehun said opening a room with blue walls,  with a single bed with a chocolate cover full of paints of animals, a desk, a huge closets and a small bibliotheque. “I thought you will like those colors.” The kid nodded again before putting down his bag. “Is it all your belongings?” Sehun asked the kid in shock and felt more shocked when the kid nodded, but soon made a bright smile. “It is a reason to go shopping with my son, isn’t it?”

 The kid looked up and nodded again. Sehun sighed and took the bag before opening it. “I’ll put your clothes in place, while you start your homework. Deal?” The kid didn’t make a sound and it made Sehun look back to Min Kyung. “Minnie? What is it?” The kid shook his head and walked to a desk that had a small laptop, and a huge supply of books. Sehun observed the kid working for a while, as he put the small amount of clothes in the empty closet.

“I’ll go and finish cleaning the carpet. Join us when you finish, okay?” Sehun said earning a nod and walked back to the dining room from where he could see Tao washing the dishes in the open kitchen. “The kid doesn’t speak too much, it’s worrying me.”

Tao looked at Sehun and smiled. “Is it all what worry you?” Sehun nodded, even if he was lying because everything about the kid worried him, his sadness, his small amount of clothes, and his scare. “Don’t worry, he will open us soon.”

“You know… I want to take him to the park where we met the first time you and I.” Sehun said smiling as he finished cleaning the stain in the carpet. “I want him to know us more and grow a link to us…”

“You want him to have happy memories, isn’t it?” Tao said as he walked closer, “Me too.” He helped Sehun to put back the cleaning tools to its correct place before they both sat in the living room. “Where do you want to start?”

“Christmas! I mean I’m sure he didn’t have happy Christmas…”

“I bet he didn’t… the orphanage didn’t seem to take care well of him.” Tao admitted sighing. “I kept thinking for a moment that they accepted our adoption’s request to get rid of him.”

“It’s their loss. Min Kyung is polite, and respectful. He didn’t argue, or spoke back to neither you nor me. I bet he studies well, kids like him are smart and hardworking.”

Tao smiled before caressing Sehun’s cheek. “You are still full of cheese.” Sehun realized that is true and was about to move when Tao leaned and the cheese out of his cheek. “It taste better on you.”

“We aren’t alone in this house baby and I told you no until winter break.” Sehun said evilly smiling before leaving to his room ignoring Tao’s whining. He got in and took some clean clothes before leaving his room. Passing by the room of kid, he couldn’t help it and peaked in to notice the kid sleeping in his desk. He got in, and put the kid sleep comfortably in his bed, before covering him warmly. He took a shower and wore back his clothes before leaving the bathroom. He jumped in horror to notice Min Kyung standing out of his room, shaking badly. He ran to the kid and hugged him. “Baby, what is going on? What happened? Tell me… Tao! Tao, come here please.”

Tao rushed up, a book in his hand, with a worried expression. “What happened?”

“I found him here shaking badly.” He looked at Tao worriedly. “Can he sleep with us tonight?” Tao nodded and soon Sehun pushed the kid to his room, then to his bed, when suddenly the kid hugged Sehun as soon as the man slept next to him. Sehun glanced over Tao worriedly as Tao caressed the kid’s head. “The kid is traumatized.”

“I know.” Sehun felt the urge of crying kicking him and made him-self promise to seek for answers to all his questions. He didn’t sleep that night, caressing lightly Min Kyung . At Six am, Tao left the bed followed by Sehun and they made breakfast playfully teasing each other, when they heard a scream from their room. Sehun was first to run up while Tao followed, soon after turning off the stoves. Sehun rushed over Min Kyung who turned himself into a human ball. “What is it Minnie? Did you see a bad dream?” The kid didn’t reply and Sehun pulled the kid to a hug. “It’s ok. The bad dream is over! Let take a nice shower now, shall we?” The kid followed silently Sehun to the bathroom and stood as Sehun undressed him. “After school, I’ll take you to a mall and you will buy all the clothes you want, I’ll not force you to take anything you didn’t like okay?” The kid nodded silently and Sehun stopped what he was doing to hold the kid’s head. “Look at me carefully Min Kyung.” The kid did look at him with a sudden sparkle of fear. “You are my son now; I’ll protect you and never hurt you. I promise.” The kid nodded soon after making Sehun realize that the kid didn’t believe him. “Let clean you up before school.” Sehun pushed the kid slowly to the bathtub as he turned the faucets in a very warm temperature. “How old are you, by the way? I didn’t want to know when Tao told me that we will get a son…”

“I’m ten.” The kid said simply making Sehun smile.

“Ten? I gave you eight. You look younger for your age.” Sehun commented as he cleaned slowly and softly the kid’s hair and skin. He noticed that Min Kyung had three scares in total and wondered if he can ever know from where he got them. He wrapped Min Kyung with a clean towel before drying the kid’s hair, and nicely style it. The kid wore his uniform on his own while Sehun observed him silently. They walked down to find the table set. “Good morning, Minnie.” Tao said cheerfully. “Come to your Daddy.” The kid froze for a moment and Sehun patted on his back to encourage him. As soon as Min Kyung stood in front of Tao, the last took him in a small hug before pulling him up. “Woah! You are so light.” Tao commented before letting the kid go, and pulled Sehun to a kiss. “You smell good.”

“I didn’t take a shower yet.” Sehun noted out while Tao smirked.

“Exactly my point.” Sehun blushed before slapping playfully his husband’s arm. They sat and enjoyed the silence while taking breakfast. “It’s nearly time for you to go to school…”

“I’ll take him!” Sehun said happily as he rushed to his room and came back wearing a new shirt and a jacket. “Are you ready to go?” The kid nodded and followed Sehun who sent a flying kiss to Tao.

The drive to the school was obviously silent but as Sehun parked in front of the school, the kid seemed hesitating to leave the car. “Minnie…” Sehun said noticing so. “If you aren’t leaving this school because you aren’t ready to face other people judging you for who you are then let me tell you this.” Min Kyung looked at Sehun in surprise. “Bullies are people who burry their pain on hurting other people, so don’t fear them. I’ll be always watching over you.”

“You will?” Min Kyung almost whispered and Sehun nodded before kissing Min’s head.

“I’ll be always here for you, okay. Don’t mind them. If they hurt you, ask the school to call for me, and don’t let them convince you of otherwise. Ok?” Sehun said as Min Kyung opened the door to leave. Sehun didn’t want to leave; he couldn’t feel his body move from that spot. He left the car and got in the school, as the scholar day started fortunately so the students didn’t notice him. He went directly to the director’s door and knocked. It didn’t surprise him to find an old man opening the door for him. “Yes?”

“I’m Mr. Huang, and I’m here for my son Min Kyung…” Sehun said when the man gave him a lost expression. “The kid with the scare.”

“Oh! I see. Get in please.” The man said opening the door for Sehun and walking back to his desk. “I’m surprised that you adopted him out of all the kids available.”

Sehun raised an eyebrow. “I don’t see what is wrong with Min Kyung. Anyway, I wanted to let you have my coordination if somehow the kid need me, in cases.”

“Sure thing.” Sehun gave the man his phone number and address and left politely without adding anything about what the man said earlier. He didn’t understand what is going on and wanted to know. He went back home to find Tao checking on his paper, ready to go to the work. “Already going?”

Tao kissed Sehun shortly before making apologizing smile. “Yes, I’m sorry. I delayed things for the kid, yesterday evening.”

“I understand…” Sehun said before holding the man from leaving. “Tao!” Tao looked at his husband impatiently. “I love you so damn much.”

“I love you too, little one.” Tao said pulling Sehun for a short kiss. “I have to go now, okay? See you at dinner.”

“See you! Be careful while driving, okay?” Sehun yelled at the front door while Tao made a hand move that meant for Sehun to say “okay” and drove away. Sehun sighed before closing the door. He walked up to his bedroom and pulled out the ignored laptop before turning it on. He didn’t start his new book yet since he didn’t know what to write about but as he looked at the blank page words flooded out, words containing all the feelings he got in less twenty hours.

Sehun was suddenly interrupted by a phone call, and picked up. “I’m listening.”

“Mr. Huang, I’m Mr. Kim, your son school’s director…” Sehun didn’t need more explanation and almost threw the laptop away.

“What happened?”

“Well…”

“I’ll be there soon.” Sehun said rushing out, while thanking god that he didn’t change his clothes in first place. He called for a taxi and took it to the school where he found his son sitting awkwardly as well as three other kids. “Min Kyung!” the called kid looked up to his Umma before opening his arm for a hug that he got. “Oh god! I thought you were hurt.” A cough made him look back to the director.

“Your son actually engaged a fight…”Sehun glared on the kids who looked down.

He engaged the fight?” The tone Sehun used was menacing, and the director frowned. “Are you trying to tell me that my son did hurt someone? My son is polite, he doesn’t do anything wrong unless if he does something to protect himself from bullies.” The director couldn’t say something as Sehun knelt in front of Min Kyung. “Did you get bullied? Did someone tell you something?”

Min Kyung pointed at the three kids who looked at Sehun with a sparkle of fear. “Sir!” the director warned.

“Don’t worry.” Sehun smirked before kneeling in front of the kids. “Are you mocking his scare or, probably that he have two dads? Then let me tell you this, He have a huge room by himself, he will get the best clothes and the best toys. He will go to every part of this world if he needed, and will do what you can’t even do in your dreams. So, unless you have something more than he does, I dare you to speak to him again.”

He stood in front of the director. “I hope you don’t mind if I made the kids understand that with flaws or not, Huang Min Kyung is getting the life any kid could dream of. Isn’t it Min Kyung?” Sehun looked at Min Kyung who nodded.

“I don’t think boasting about …” The director started angrily.

“Boasting? I’m not boasting but telling the truth. I’m the owner of the bestsellers of the year, and my husband is owner of the biggest company in the designing industry. We can give our son anything he wanted, and I’m not even overreacting.” Sehun replied with a smirk. “I can take my son to the best school if he just ask me to. However, he want to study here and I respect his choice but that doesn’t mean I will allow anyone to hurt him.” The director didn’t have word to say and Sehun turned to his son. “I’ll leave now. I need to make you lunch, because I just remember I didn’t. Let meet up in the school gate at twelve, okay.” Min Kyung nodded. “Give me a kiss in the cheek.” Min did and hugged Sehun shortly. “I’ll go, and meanwhile don’t waste time on bullies, Deal? Focus on your studies and nothing else.” Min Kyung nodded and Sehun smiled leaving with a hand wave. Sehun knew that speaking that way will make either the school respect Min Kyung or give him the cold shoulder but he didn’t care, the way Min Kyung showed relief as soon as he saw him made him realize that he was doing right, and he didn’t care of what people think. Min Kyung was what his life turn around now. He shopped for the best looking food box he could find, and prepared the lunch for the kid in time before returning to the school where he found the kids gathering in the front yard to see with who Min Kyung was meeting up. They ate Lunch together under the kids’ eyes.

“Did someone bother you after I left?” Min Kyung looked up to Sehun and shook his head. “Glad.”

“Will I have a toy?” Min Kyung asked all of sudden making Sehun almost choke in his food.

“Sure! I’ll buy you the best toy in South Korea.” Sehun told him with a bright expression. “Just tell me what you want.”

“I want a teddy bear in blue…” Min Kyung mumbled making Sehun observe him surprise before realizing that Min Kyung was wishing for a toy like the one he probably lost.

“I can buy you one but will it replace the one you lost?” He asked the kid who shook his head sobbing all of sudden. “Don’t cry, Minnie. Do you know where is it was lost?”

“They took it from me…”

“The school?” Sehun asked him, caressing him head when Min Kyung shook his head. “The orphanage?” Min Kyung looked up to him with hope in his eyes. “I’ll get it back. You know what? Let get it back before we go shopping today. We can buy to your teddy bear a friend so that he won’t feel lonely in your room.”

Min Kyung was obviously happy and nodded eating everything in his plate. The bell announced the end of the lunchtime and Min Kyung left after hugging Sehun and running to his class. “He hugged me to much today.” Sehun went to Tao’s office with pizza, and some bottle of jus. “Hello!”

“Sehun? What… oh! Pizza!” Tao soon forgot to scold Sehun for coming up to his office.

“I’m just delivering Pizza to the CEO, isn’t it okay?” Sehun said smiling. “I’ll go shopping with your son after school, so I wondered if I can’t take the car.”

“You should go buy a new one for you and for the kid. Something even bigger than the small car we have.” Tao said between bites. “What’s about a familial van?”

“A van? You aren’t going to adopt another kid, are you?” Sehun asked Tao, not taking it seriously.

“I will. I made a deal with the nun in the orphanage that if I take good care of Min Kyung then I can adopt another kid.” Sehun froze and Tao noticed it. “What?”

“Are you serious?” Tao nodded smiling and Sehun jumped in happiness before biting on his lips and making a victory dance silently in front of a laughing Tao. “If you weren’t in your office I would have kissed you like a mad man.” Sehun whispered it and Tao shook his head amused.

“Just drop the unfair sentence. I won’t hold on until winter break…”

“Ok, maybe until the next week. Time for Min Kyung to get used to two weirdoes in the house.” Sehun said and Tao pouted. “Aish, we can’t do it if he keep sleeping with us in the bed, you know.” Tao made a sad face.

“You are unfair, Sehunnie.”

“I’ll puke rainbows so much you are overloading with aegyo.” Sehun teased and Tao chuckled at it.

“You should be the one with Cuteness overloaded.” Tao noted out.

“Oh! Isn’t this cuteness enough.” Sehun said giving him a cute wink.

“Minnie can do better.” Tao teased but instead of earning a pout, Sehun’s expression had actually fell. “What is it?”

“The school called me. Minnie got into a fight with some bullies, and out of anger I … I said things, I don’t know if I had to.”

“Like what?”

“Like that Minnie have two dads. What if he’s more bullied for that?” Tao smiled before surrounding Sehun’s body with arms, both standing in the middle of the room. “What if they hurt him because of me?”

“Don’t worry, love. I’m sure that everything will be alright.”

“Oh! I remember something. I told Min Kyung that we will go to his orphanage to get back a doll he lost in there.” Sehun said and they parted away. “Can I go?”

“Sure. Just don’t get us into troubles! They are the only one who accepted our requests, and I still want to adopt a dozen of kids.” Tao warned and Sehun nodded smilingly. Sehun soon left with the car and drove back home to wear casual clothes, make sure he had all his money and cards. When it was time for Min Kyung to leave school, he parked straight in front of the school’s gate and stood waiting for Min Kyung who came to him running.

“Hey, Minnie! How was the evening?”

“Good!” Min Kyung said simply as he got in when Sehun opened the door for him.

“Let’s go to the orphanage.” Sehun could notice that the kid was happy and it made him happy as well. They soon parked in front of the orphanage and asked for the director of the house.

“Oh, good evening sir.” A woman said and Sehun faced a woman in her forty who smiled to him before glaring on Min Kyung.

“Good evening Madam, I’m here for my son’s toy.” The woman made a confused expression looking at him.

“What toy?”

“It’s a blue teddy bear… My son want it.”  Sehun said smilingly and the woman made a wondering expression.

“I’ll check if the kid got in our house with a blue teddy bear. I’m sure that if he did, then it’s registered in our files.” The woman said before turning. “Please follow me.” Sehun and the stiffening kid got in the lobby that took them to the office where she start digging in her files. “Oh, here it is!”

“Can I see his files?” Sehun asked her politely. “I want to see my son’s background.” The woman hesitated but still gave him the files. Sehun noticed that the kid was four when he got in the orphanage with a brother, but the brother was sent to another foster house just two years ago. “Do you know where his brother is now?”

“No, I’m sorry.” The woman said as he gave her back the files, making a mental note that in the files there was no mention of scares so he got it after being left out. The woman searched in the files before pausing. “Indeed, in the list of belongings it’s mentioning that they had a blue teddy bear….”

“Can you please check if you still have it?” Sehun asked her and she nodded before excusing herself out. “Minnie…” Sehun looked down to the nervous kid. “What if your brother took it?”

“No… I want it…” Min Kyung pouted and Sehun patted on his head.

“Do you want your brother to join us?” Min Kyung looked up in shock before shaking his head. “Why not?” Min Kyung didn’t reply and Sehun couldn’t force him up. “Don’t you want to meet him at least?” Min Kyung put softly his hand over his scare and shook his head again. Sehun frowned at it but didn’t speak.

The woman came back with a tore in many pieces teddy bear but that Min Kyung didn’t mind the shape as long as it was there in front of him and he hugged the pieces. “Don’t worry, Minnie. We will get your teddy bear fixed.” Min Kyung looked at Sehun and nodded. They left the house before putting softly the teddy bear in the back seat. Min Kyung kept looking back to what Sehun could compare to trash and smiling.

“Who gave it to you?” Sehun regretted asking but Min Kyung didn’t seem to feel any pain from remembering any memory.

“I don’t know.” That was an easy answer and Sehun knew how sincere Min Kyung was. He parked in the parking lot of a mall and took Min Kyung in a tour, buying many items here and there, which gave Sehun an idea on what the kid liked, like the yellow, and prints of dinosaurs, so made a mental note to add more items from his own taste but that had what attracted Minnie. They took smoothies at the end before Sehun could glance on his clock. “Your dad will be back soon from the work. We should go back home and make dinner.” Sehun noticed the disappointed expression in the kid eyes. “We will come back tomorrow, and we will finish our shopping. Going to the orphanage took some of our time.”

Min Kyung didn’t complain, but Sehun felt guilty. Therefore, as they were walking back to the shop, he spotted a stuffed doll in the shape of a wolf with the size of the kid and rushed over it. “How much is it?” He didn’t care how much, as he bought it anyway asking for help. He soon put the wolf next to the teddy bear while the bags were squished in the small space, in the back of the car. Min open wide his mouth noticing how big the wolf.

“I bought it so he will protect you and your teddy bear when I’m not in your room.”

Sehun noticed Min Kyung looking at him for a moment. The eyes were like holding heavy unspoken words and it made Sehun want to cry. They reached home and prepared dinner when Tao got in, as tired as ever. “I’m home!”

“Welcome home, love.” Sehun said as Tao got in the dining area. “Go change, I’ll put the dinner now.”

“I’ll take my time, just don’t hurry.” Tao said kissing Sehun then Min Kyung’s head. The kid looked at where the old man went and Sehun so.

“Do you like Appa?”  Sehun’s question seemed to take Min Kyung by surprise.

“He is a nice Appa.” Min Kyung said. “He doesn’t hit Umma, he’s a nice Appa.”

“Of course he won’t hit me. Appa and I love each other so much.” Sehun said blushing. “Even if we argue and go into fight, he never laid a finger on me. Instead, he go out and try to change his mind with fresh air, while I cry my heart out.”

“He make you cry?”

“Nah! It’s just… we are different, like your teddy bear and the wolf. Therefore, sometimes, the differences make it hard for us to agree on one thing. Like for example, if I want to watch soccer, and Tao want to watch the news, we will argue.” Sehun smiled at the example because it made him remember a part of his life as Tao’s partner. “Most of our arguing was about TV in the beginning and because we were so stressed out, and all, we almost broke up but in the end, I smashed the TV and since then we never bought one.” Sehun noticed the interested expression in the kid’s face. “We can break anything we have in this house, but never hurt physically the person we love, and that include you too. So if you feel like hitting something, throw something in the room like a book or a pencil. No glasses, because that can cut you or something.” Min Kyung obediently nodded and Sehun almost squealed. “Why are you so cute? Why? I want to eat you right now.”

“Don’t eat him alone, leave me some!” Tao said getting in and helped Sehun to put the dinner. “I heard my name many times.”

“We were speaking about anger management and how I smashed the TV.” Tao chuckled before looking at their son.

“I think it’s your right to hear our story, right?”

“Do you want to tell him now?” Sehun asked Tao, surprised.

“I have better idea. What do you think if we eat dinner then go all of us to the park where you and I first met, we can take him see the city at night…” Tao said looking at Min Kyung. “You never saw the city at night?”

“I never saw city… never…” Min Kyung innocently answered and Tao paled considerably.

“It is settled then.” The small family ate in silence and they went to their respective room wearing clothes when Min Kyung went out wearing his yellow clothes, he was yellow from top of his head to the shoes, and Tao gave Sehun a weird expression.

“I promised to not choose for him. Those are Min Kyung’s personal taste.” Tao made a knowing face before smiling to the kid.

“Yellow make you look good!” Tao exclaimed as he pulled up the kid in his arms and followed Sehun to the car. They drove, the couple chatting happily about old memory while the kid observed them. They parked and walked around before showing Minnie the places where they met, where they spent their dates and all.

“Will I fall in love when I grow up?” Min Kyung’s sudden question made them freeze in shock for a second.

“Of course! Everybody fall in love.” Sehun said smiling to the kid before smiling to Tao.

“Will it hurt if I fall?” the question almost tore a hilarious laughter from Tao’s lips but it died when Sehun knelt and nodded.

“It hurts to fall in love but that is why love is good. If you don’t feel pain when you fall in love then how will you know that you fell in love actually?” Sehun reasoned. “You will feel pain when the person you love will be absent but then the pain will become a bad memory when you will get that person in your life forever, and because you felt pain without him, you will feel how valuable he is to you, and you will never let him leave. Isn’t it good to feel hurt when you fall in love?”

“Then I love Gouny…”

“Gouny?” Sehun and Tao asked in unison.

“I felt hurt when they cut Gouny in parts and took him away from me. I will keep Gouny forever, right?” Sehun understood about what the kid was talking and nodded.

“Of course, and you should love the wolf a little bit or he will feel sad because he loves you already.” Sehun said patting on the kid’s head then looked at Tao. “Gouny is his teddy bear, he have is since forever.” Tao made an understanding expression before smiling to Sehun.

The small trip to the past soon ended as it started raining and they ran to the car, laughing, before driving back home. That night, Min Kyung automatically went to their bed and slept between Sehun and Tao hugging Sehun tightly. “Good night, Umma. Good night , Appa.”

“Good night little angel.” they said in unison, sleeping with a light heart.