An Improvement

The Cute and Cuddly Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Jaekyung's POV

 

I'm here at my school inside the library after school with my boyfriend,V, but he's trying to distract me just because he doesn't have any home works. He keeps on stealing kisses and hugging me while I'm writing something! Now what, my notebooks all messed up because of him.

"Taehyung oppa, stop! I'm trying to do some work here! Go outside and do something if your going to be like this!" I said a little bit irritated because I can't concentrate.

"But I want to be with you and it's so hot outside!" V said while pouting like a kid then hugged me.

*Are you freaking kidding me!?!* I thought and slammed my book and glared at him when I was about to say something, the librarian came.

"Yah! You two get out! Stop distracting us by cuddling and doing stuff that doesn't involve any school works!" She yelled then kicked us out.

"Yah! Look what you did?! Instead of me finishing my homework right now I didn't because of you!" I yelled at him with an angry face.

"Jaejae, I'm sorry if you didn't finish your homework, we can do it at home you know?" V said with an innocent face.

He knows that I won't stay mad at him so I just forgave him easily since he's my boyfriend anyways.

"Okay. But you need to treat me ice cream since you kicked us out of the library!" I said and smiled.

"Okay baby! Let's go~" V said and placed his arms around my shoulder. I quickly removed his arms around when I saw some people passing by. You see I'm not used to skinships. I'm only used to holding hands in public. That's all. 

V grabbed my hand. He knows that I'm not used to skinships so he just smiled and I smiled back. He stole a kiss and I blush really hard while looking around. I was too shy.

"You're so cute when you're blushing!" V said and pinched my cheeks. I was trying to remove his hands on my cheeks but he was too strong. I looked around and saw people looking at us. I was panicking because I wasn't used to this.

"Taehyunggie oppa! Please remove your hands! This is so embarrassing!!!" I tried to do aegyo but it didn't work. 

"No! You have to umm, you have to kiss me for 5 minutes first on the lips!" V said while smiling innocently.

"What?!?!? Are you crazy oppa?!? Are you trying to kill me?!" I told him and pouted.

"Sorry, well then for 10 seconds?" V said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter