Final

Hold Me Forever

The sun shined bright down on Seoul. Birds were flying all around the the sky and chirping away. Two young lovers held hands together and walked into thier Apartment. The younger was taller than the older and the seme of their relationship. The younger is the uke of their relationship.

 

"Xiumin Hyung." Kai pointed the latter's chin up. "Saranghae."

 

"Saranghae Kai-ah." Xiumin blushed.

 

Kai gently latched his and Xiumin's lips together. He held Xiumin close to his chest and closed his eyes.

 

'He's always gentle.' Xiumin closed his eyes. 'Kai-ah~ hold me tighter, don't let go.'

 

------------------------------------------

 

Xiumin woke up with cold sweats and frowned. He was just dreaming of Kai kissing him romantically. He sighed and looked to his right. Kai wasn't in bed, probably at work. 

 

"What a silly dream." Xiumin stepped into the shower after stripping. "Kai hasn't kissed my lips gently in a whole year."

 

Xiumin gently ran his hands around his body and bit his lip. 

 

Kind to think about it, Kai hasn't even touched him ually in awhile either. Xiumin shook his head and continued to clean his body. He turned the shower off after he was done and grabbed a towel. He dried himself off and threw on a pair of boxer briefs and some boxers on afterwards. He walked into the kitchen downstairs and brewed some coffee.

 

After enough coffee was brewed, he grabbed a cup and poured himself some coffee. He leaned back against the counter and began to slowly sip his coffee. Today was his and Kai's three years Anniversery of being together. He sat his coffee down and saw a note lying on the counter table next to him. He grabbed the letter and began to read it.

 

"Xiumin Baby,

I will be home around 5pm. 

I love you Hyung (:

I'm bringing your favorite take-out for dinner tonight so don't stuff yourself today Hyung!

Saranghae <3

See you soon!

Love,

Kai"

 

Xiumin smiled and put the note in a basket and finished his coffee. He walked upstairs and took his boxers off and threw on a pair of pants then a shirt and went back downstairs. He sat down and turned the tv on, watching Kdramas until Kai got home.

 

---------------------------------

 

Kai arrived home to find a sleeping Xiumin on the couch. He smiled lightly and put the food in the kitchen and kneeled down beside his lover. He pecked a kiss on his cheek, causing the older to jump in fear.

 

"It's okay Hyung." Kai chuckled. "It's me Baby."

 

"You scared me Dongseng." Xiumin sat up. "Mmm~ I was dreaming."

 

"About what Hyung?" Kai sat down next to him.

 

"You kissing me romantically." Xiumin replied blushing.

 

Kai stayed silent for a few minutes. 

 

Xiumin was getting somewhere and he sighed.

 

Kai pointed Xiumin's chin up and latched their lips together. He kissed him deeply, gently on his bottom lip and ran his hands down Xiumin's back. He gently grabbed Xiumin's and d it. Xiumin shut his eyes tightly and wrapped his arms around Kai's neck and moaned softly.

 

'Finally.' Xiumin thought.

 

'His lips are so soft and warm.' Kai thought.

 

Kai and Xiumin were able to stand up and Xiumin opened his eyes and was shocked.

 

Kai's eyes were closed and he smiled lightly.

 

He could feel Kai's hands massaging his buttcheeks gently. Xiumin blushed and brushed his fingers through Kai's hair and unparted their lips together.

 

"Happy Anniversery Xiumin Hyung." Kai held out a ring. "Will you marry me?"

 

"YES!" Xiumin squealed.

 

----------------------------------------

 

A/N: Aigoo~

Sorry for not writing anything.

I have been busy T_T

But hope you all enjoyed this one-shot :)

Kamsahamnida Chingus~