To raise a family; share the love

Diapers and Wedding Rings

"Do you want to go out ?"

The question made Yixing choke on his orange that he was eating. Which made Hualin giggle at his mama's funny face.

"Shénme ?" Yixing asked as Kris patted his back gently.

"Do you want to go out ?" Kris repeated. "Since the kids are here they could watch Hualin and we could go out like we used to."

"Oh uh..alright." Yixing said. Kris smiled.

"Bam bam bam !" Hualin said banging his banana on the table gaining the two adults attention.

"Hua no. Food is to eat not to hurt. If you hurt the food it will cry." Yixing said taking the banana from the child. "Aigoo Hualin why are you so mean to me aigoo." Yixing said in a childish sad voice acting like the banana was talking to Hualin. 

"Say 'mianhae banana' Hualin." Yixing said.

"Mianhae banana." Hualin said taking the banana and giving it a kiss. This resulted in Yixing laughing which made the toddler laugh. Yixing squeezed Hualin's cheeks before giving him a kiss.

"So what time should we go ?" Yixing asked.

"Hmm tomorrow. Since you have to work tonight. We can spend the day with Hualin." Kris said taking a bite of his you tiao.

"Yay ! Hua we're gonna spend the day with baba. What should we do ?" Yixing asked.

"Disney Land ! Disney Land !" Hualin cried.

"Disney Land ? What do you want to do at Disney Land ?"Yixing asked.

Hualin then opened his mouth and made duck sounds. His hands moving to cup his mouth as he quacked.

"Donald duck ? You want to see him ?" Hualin nodded. "Well let's ask Baba if its alright."

"Baba !" Hualin shouted though Kris was a mere two feet away. "See donald duck please ?" Hualin asked.

"Hmm... maybe if you ask really nicely." Kris said pretending to think.

"Pleaseeee ?" Hualin asked.

"Cutely Hualin cutely." Yixing said and the three year old cupped his fist under his chin and pouted.

"Alright. We can go." Kris said making Hualin jump out of his seat and hug the male.

"Yay ! Thank kyu thank kyu." Hualin said making Yixing giggle at his attempt to speak English.

"Gege, thank kyu thank kyu." Yixing mocked earning him a pinch to his cheeks.

"You guys are cute." Kyungsoo said. He was the first of the Korean boys to awaken in their huge home.

"Ahh Kyungsoo-yah, would you like breakfast ?" Yixing asked slapping Kris's hands away from his face.

"Ne hyung." Kyungsoo said and Yixing began to pile food his away. "Gomapseumnida." Kyungsoo thanked.

"Gomasunida~" Hualin mocked making Kyungsoo coo and ruffle his hair. 

"He'll be speaking Korean like it's nothing soon." Kyungsoo said.

"He already knows some English thanks to Kris. I think being multilingual will help him a lot." Yixing said.

"Of course." Kris said smugly picking Hualin up and letting the boy crawl all over him.

Soon Joonmyeon came walking into the huge dining area and greeted everyone politely. He said down and groaned as his back cracked.

"Baba." Hualin said whispering into Kris's ear. "Baba, yéye." 

Kris snorted and nodded.

"Say ahjusshi."

"Ajushi." Hualin said giggling.

"Hey don't teach him that." Joonmyeon said.

"It's not my fault you act older then me." Kris said.

The rest of the boys began to fill up and soon the room was packed. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were as rowdy as ever influencing the poor three year old. Yixing could tell that would be a problem and would need to talk to them before they left the next day. Jongin slowly ate his rice as his eyes fluttered shut every now and then. Joonmyeon was busy talking to Kris and Kyungsoo with Yixing. Though the good mood ended quickly as Hualin began to whine.

"What's wrong ?" Baekhyun asked.

Though Hualin didn't say anything as he whined. He then began tugging at his pants and shaking his .

"Hualin do you have to use the bathroom ?" Yixing asked. Hualin nodded. Yixing sighed, getting up from the table to pick the boy up. "What did I tell you to do when you have to go ? Just ask. No one will know if you just whine." Yixing said as he walked to the nearest bathroom. "Baba will be so mad if you went in your pajamas." Yixing mumbled this more to himself as the boy sat himself on the toilet.

"He's such a good mother." Joonmyeon said in the dining room with a sigh.

"I know right." Kris said smiling.

"I want a baby." Kyungsoo pouted. "Myeon-hyung lets have a baby." Kyungsoo turned to the older making Joonmyeon choke on his orange juice.

"M-mwo ?" Joonmyeon sputtered.

"I hear aegi talk." Yixing said walking back into the living room with Hualin on his hip.

"I think we should end aegi talk. Joonmyeon-hyung looks like he's about to die." Jongin said and all eyes went towards the eldest korean male in the room. His face was red and he looked to be rethinking life.

"Hmm arraso." Yixing said putting Hualin down in his seat.

"Finish eating Hua so appa can take us out." he said.

"Disney Land !" Hualin cried.

"We can only go if you eat everything. Food is for you tummy. They will cry if you don't eat it."

"Noo." Hualin said taking two grapes in his tiny hands and stuffing them inside his mouth. 

"Slowly." Kris said. He didn't want the boy to choke.

"This would be hella nice if we knew what you guys were saying." Baekhyun said looking at the family.

"Sorry. It's much easier to talk to Hualin in mandarin." Yixing said giving the boy some kiwi.

"Well what were you saying ?" Chanyeol asked.

"We're going out today. Hualin wants to go to Disney Land. It's an amusement park like we went to in California that one year." Kris said.

"Ahh I wanna go !" Chanyeol said.

"I don't think we should bother those three today. We can go another time okay Chanyeol ?" Joonmyeon said. Chanyeol pouted.

"We could go see the rest of the gang. I heard Sehun was with Luhan." Kyungsoo said and Baekhyun agreed.

"But they're in Beijing. We're all the way in HK." Chanyeol whined.

"Or Jongdae and Min-hyung. They could show us some sights in Hong Kong that we haven't seen yet." the boy said and Jongin seemed to agree at that before dozing back off.

"Don't worry. You guys will have Hualin to yourselves tomorrow." Yixing said and Joonmyeon looked at him curiously.

"Chincha ? Where are you two going ?" he asked.

"Ahh that's for us to know and you to not find out." Kris said watching Hualin eat the last bit of his fruit breakfast.

"Come on Hua. Let's go get dressed. Don't you want to see Donald Duck ?" 

"Yao !" Hualin cried and jumped from his seat to stand up with Kris.

"It's getting warmer out so he can wear that hoodie." Yixing shouted in Mandarin as the two were already up the stairs.

"I reeeeally wanna go but I guess we can go see Xiumin-hyung." Chanyeol said.

"Good now stop pouting." Baekhyun said lightly patting the tall boys lips.

"Are you all done ?" Yixing asked looking at the Korean boys.

"Ne. I'll clean up hyung. Why don't you get ready ?" Kyungsoo said and Yixing gave him a greatful smile.

"See I like this dongsaeng best." Yixing said.

"What ? I thought we had a connection hyung. You know ? Guitar brothers ?"  Chanyeol said.

"Well Jongin and I had a connection as well but now look at him." 

Jongin just twitched in his sleep.

.

.

.

"Mama !" Hualin cried running to Yixing's room. The older male was slipping on his skinny jears when the baby rushed in and flopped on his bed. Hualin giggled as he flopped up in the air for a moment before settling down in the fluffy blankets.

"Aigoo ! You're so adorable. My adorable baby." Yixing cooed as he picked Hualin up and cuddled in him close in his blankets. Hualin giggles rang higher as Yixing kissed the boys cheeks and nose. He kiss Yixing back which made the male tickle him on his soft little belly.

"Too much fluff in one room." Kris said sticking his tongue out from where he was standing at the door.

"Come here gege." Yixing said and Kris looked at him for a moment before flopping down next to them on the bed. Yixing turned around making Hualin be squished in between them as he laid his head down between the space of Kris's neck and shoulder. Kris's instinctly put an arm around both of them and smiled as Yixing sighed contently. Hualin giggles faded softly as he placed his head on Kris as well.

They stayed there for a moment, wrapped up into each others embrace with out a care in the world. Yixing chuckled slightly as Kris's fingers thread though his brown hair and he did the same to Hualin. Yixing looked up and met Kris's smile and gave a blinding one back.

"We should go." Kris said looking into Yixing's eyes and Yixing hummed in agreement.

"Come on Hua. Let's go have some fun." Kris said untangling himself from the boys before picking Hualin up and setting him on his shoulders. Kris then turned back around and reached a hand out towards Yixing, who grabbed it without a second thought, and made their way down stairs.

"Do you think he looks girly ?" Kris asked as they put their shoes on.

"Huh ? No not at all." Yixing said looking at Hualin. He was dressed in yellow skinny jeans with a black longsleeved shirt. Over top of that was a blue and white Donald Duck fleece hoodie with tiny yellow stars on it. The boy was not trying to slip on his black hightops but he couldn't get past the laces.

"Alight." Kris said approving at his own skills of dressing the child.

They entered the car and Yixing quickly switched the station from American hiphop to Mandarin pop. Kris whined for a bit until a group he liked came on and he was bobbing his head along to the beat. Hualin was in the back seat playing with the tablet as he too sang to the song.

The drive wasn't that long. About an hour or so before they reached the entrance of the parking lots. Hualin being to fidgit as he saw the roller coaters, castles and all the other rides.

"Wow !" Hualin said as the people on the rollercoaster screamed by going through a loop.

"Come on baby." Yixing said unbuckling Hualin and setting the boy down on the ground. They quickly grabbed the bags they packed in advance and began walking through the entrance. 

"Tickets please !" a woman called and Yixing quickly handed her the printed tickets. She smiled and let them inside. Hualin was ecstatic. He began pointing at random things and was all laughter and smiles as they walked through Main Street U.S.A. The western styled place was filled with places to eat and sight see. If Hualin already was having a good day well it just got better as the Mickey Mouse crew began to walk through the streets. Minnie Mouse didn't stand a chance as little girls crowded around her asking her a question.

"Look Hua. Donald Duck."  Yixing whispered pointing to the character. Hualin froze, eyes going wide as he saw the duck talking to a few kids and talking pictures with them.

"Ma yao." Hualin said pointing towards the character.

"Okay." Yixing said setting the boy down. Hualin quickly ran over towards Donald and gave him a hug.

"Aigoo. He's so cute." Yixing cooed as Kris pulled out his phone and began taking pictures of the two.

"Look duck." Hualin said showing his character his hoodie.

"Wow I'm on your belly ! Did you eat me ? How could you eat me." the character said mock crying.

"No no no." Hualin said patting Donald's head. "You picture. See." Hualin then touched his hoodie as if rubbing it will show that he didn't eat the duck.

Yixing giggled at their attractions and took a few pictures as well. Soon Donald dragged him over and they all took a family picture together.

"Bye Donald-ge !" Hualin cried making quaking sounds once they were finished. He was back on Kris's shoulders and giggled when the character waved back at him.

"Hmm where to go next ?" Yixing asked looking through the map.

"Tomorrowland is pretty close. But Adventureland has better rides." Kris said looking over Yixing's shoulder.

"True. Off to Adventureland we go !" Yixing said.

Adventureland was much like a playground hidden in a jungle then anything. If it was summer, Kris was sure there would be many animals roaming around and interacting with the people. But right now there weren't any so far. They stopped to watch the festival. The floats parading down and the characters waving and dancing and it was pretty amazing. Even to Kris and that was saying something. Once that was done, they took the raft to Tarzan's tree house. Hualin really liked that. He enjoyed climbing through and playing a small game of hide and seek with Yixing. They had instruments and a play house at the bottom of the tree and Yixing looked at Kris oddly when he handed him a guitar.

"I uh remember how you used to love to play. And I think Hualin would like to hear as well." Kris said.

"Oh sure. Though I'm a bit rusty. What to play ?" Yixing asked tuning the instrument.

"How about something for the kids ?" a woman asked near by. Yixing nodded. He thought a bit before he began to play. The music began to flow through the tree house and the kids began to dance and laugh with each other. Kris quietly filmed from aside and he focused on Hualin who was clapping along in circles around Yixing. As the song ended he begged Yixing to show him how to play. Yixing did a short run over before they were back on the main streets of Adventureland and Hualin's tummy growled.

"I guess it's time to eat baby. Where do you wanna eat ?" Yixing asked opening the map.

"Here." Hualin said pointing to a place in Fantasyland.

"Okay we can cross over there from here." Yixing said talking to Kris. Kris nodded and settled Hualin back on his shoulders.

 They reached the place Hualin was talking about, 'The Royal Banquet Hall' and looked around the place approvingly. It was a nice size and the smell of food greated you the whole way. Hualin munched on his mickey shaped sushi as they waited for Kris to come back for the food. Once the tall male settled down with a big plate of pizza, Mickey shaped jello cups, fruit and a dim sum pot, Hualin deserted his sushi for the western meal and happy dug in.

"Do you think he likes it hear ?" Yixing asked.

"To be honest Xing, what little kid wouldn't ? It's paradise to them." Kris said.

"Yeah.. are you enjoying this ? You haven't talked much." Yixing said.

"I am. I just like watching you two. Plus I'm savoring moments." Kris said and Yixing nodded eating along with him.

"Oh wait. Picture time." Kris held his phone out. Hualin crawled over onto his lap and Yixing leaned his head on Kris's shoulder with a cute peace sign. Kris took a few pictures before they changed poses so now it was Hualin sitting on both of their laps and Kris and Yixing kissing his cheeks on both sides. Hualin soon got bored of pictures and went back to eating and watching something on the tablet.

"Just you and me now kay gege ?" Yixing asked and Kris nodded. He held out the phone and a small smile graced both of their faces though as the counter went down to 1, Yixing surprised him by placing his lips against Kris's cheek. Kris could feel the heat from Yixing's lips spread into his cheeks and he looked at the other briefly when he pulled back sightly.

"Eat gege. We still have a bunch of rides to get on." Yixing whispered into his ear before pulling away.

Kris stuffed his mouth, only to ignore the pounding in his heart.

.

.

.

They left the amusement park with bags full things for the Korean males in their house but mostly for Hualin. Sad male was sleeping peacefully in his care seat. Yixing liked to switch the music from the boy is awake to when he was asleep. Right now indie like music floated gently throughout the car and Yixing rested his head gently against the window. The cold met his skin but he ignored it as he hummed quietly to himself.

"Go to sleep Xing. I'll wake you when we are close." Kris said.

"Ani. I want to stay up."

"Come on you're tired. And you'll need rest since we have to work tomorrow."

"Why did you remind me." Yixing whined.

"Why did you forget." Kris said and Yixing punched him. "Hey don't hit the driver unless you want to die." 

"I'm going to sleep." Yixing said.

"Like I told you too."

Once last punch from Yixing before he fell asleep had him smiling the whole car ride home.

.

.

.

"Let's go wake up baba arraso ?" Yixing asked and Hualin nodded. It was the next day and Hualin was well rested and decided to wake up Yixing in a totally adorable way. So Yixing decided to do the same for Kris. They quietly walked towards him room and peaked in. Kris was snoring softly onto his pillow, mumbling a few words in English before he went back to snoring. Yixing snickered at his adorable gege before they entered the room.

"Baba time to wake up." Hualin whispered as he was placed near Kris's head. He curled his small body to hug Kris's face and pulled gently at his hair. A thought flickered through his head before he pulled away.

"Baba wake up. Mama has been cursed by an evil witch. He can't wake up." Hualin said and Yixing took the hint and began to at like he was hit by a spell and fell backwards on the bed closing his eyes.

"Oh really ?" Kris grumbled as he opened his eyes and gave Hualin a kiss on his forehead before looking down at Yixing.

"Yep. Only baba can wake him up." Hualin explained.

"And how can I do that ?" Kris asked.

"Like this." Hualin crawled down the big bed to were Yixing was at and leaned close towards his face. He then kissed Yixing's lips before pulling back. Yixing had to bite down his giggle as he waited for the rest.

"Oh I see." Kris said leaning down towards Yixing. "So my kiss will make up sleeping beauty.?" Kris asked.

"Mhmm !" Hualin nodded, his dark hair moving along with.

"Like this ?" Kris asked and place a kiss on Yixing's forehead.

"No." Hualin said shaking his head.

"How about this ?" a kiss towards Yixing's nose had the latter's heart beating a little faster.

"Almost." Hualin said giggling.

"Here ?" Kris asked kissing Yixing's cheeks and Hualin shook his head hard.

"He's not waking up Hua. I don't know what to do ?" Kris said in mock sadness. Hualin patted his shoulder comfortly before he opened his mouth.

"One more kiss baba and mama will wake up. You just do it right here." Hualin said patting his small lips.

"Are you sure ?" Kris asked.

"Ne !" Hualin answered in Korean and Kris smiled at his cuteness.

"Very well then. Time to wake mama up." 

Lips placed on top of Yixing's unexpectedly and the younger let out a surprised sound. Kris lips were only there for a few seconds but they were burned into Yixing's mind. When he pulled away, Yixing flushed and adverted his eyes. Kris chuckled and pulled the two boys into his arms.

"My family is so cute." Kris cooed.

"Family ?" Yixing cocked his head.

"Family !" Hualin cried happily making the two elders laughed.

.

"Don't forget to feed him. Lunch is at 12 but don't feed him too much or he will throw up and I'm sure you don't all want to clean up baby puke." Yixing said quickly going over the rules to the Korean males. 

"Ugh it sounds so complicated." Chanyeol groaned and Hualin flicked rice on his face giggling.

"Yeah well Yixing-hyung makes it look so easy so it shouldn't be that hard. Plus we have Kyungsoo." Jongin said.

"All hail Kyungsoo !" Baekhyun cried.

"And make sure he takes a nap after lunch other wise, he'll crash and wake up a few hours later with energy for the rest of the night." Yixing said putting on his coat.

"Yeah yeah yeah go to work. Kris-hyung is waiting for you in the car." Baekhyun said and Yixing flicked him on the forehead. He then turn back towards his baby.

"Hua mama will be back in a few. Just deal with these crazy people for a little while. When the clock hits four mama should be home alright ?"

"Okay." Hualin said. Yixing leaned down placing a kiss on the boys squishy cheek before grapping his keys and walking out.

As the door shut, all eyes zeroed on the Chinese baby who was playing with his carrots.

"What should we do first ?" Joonmyeon asked out loud.

"Hmm Hualin do you like robots ?" Chanyeol asked.

Hualin looked at him for a moment before going back to his meal.

"Idiot. He doesn't understand Korean that well speak slowly to him so he can learn." Kyungsoo said.

"Oh right my bad." Chanyeol said. He turned back to the boy and repeated his question.

"A-ani." Hualin whined leaning away from the big eared male.

"Dinosaurs ? Trucks ? Explosions ? Manly things ?" Chanyeol kept asking to which Hualin replied no to.

"Hualin-ah, when you finish your meal how about we go up and play in your room ? You can show us all your toys you have okay ?" Kyungsoo asked and Hualin considered for a minuet before nodding.

"I hate you." Chanyeol whispered to the shorter male which earned him a smack from Joonmyeon.

"You guys are all losers. We can take care of a kid for a day. It shouldn't be so hard." Jongin said.

Hualin looked up at him and smiled at that. Boy was he wrong.

.

Mean while Kris and Yixing were busy at work. Kris had a few documents to be sent in by noon and Yixing had several patients coming in. Both of them could feel the stress but both of them were also anxious for later that night. For their date. Yixing tried not to look at the clock too often. For time slows down when you need it to speed up.

"Dr.Zhang. Another patient has signed in for their appointment."

"Ah yes I'll be down in five." Yixing said thanking the nurse. Maybe a few patients would get his mind off the clock.

.

"Hualin no. You can't eat that."

"Hualin put that down !"

"Hualin don't throw paint on Chanyeol ! He didn't mean it."

"Hualin !"

"Hualin !"

"Hualin !"

The Korean males were sitting in the livingroom. The t.v. was on a low volume as the little demon was resting peacefully on the couch. A warm blanket draped over him as he moved up and down gently with each breath.

"He looks like an angel." Baekhyun said.

"That demon."

"I thought I was gonna die. How is he able to move so fast ?" Jongin asked.

"Why did it take him forty years to fall asleep first of all. Secondly, he doesn't act this way around Yixing and Kris-hyung." Joonmyeon said.

"It's because he doesn't see us on a respectful level. More like friends." Kyungsoo explained.

"Great." Jongin said flopping his head on Joonmyeon's lap.

"Well at least we get a break since he's sleep." Baekhyun said.

"I need a drink." Chanyeol groaned.

"No drinking around children." Kyungsoo said. "Besides I'm pretty sure Yixing-hyung doesn't even own a bottle of whiskey let alone beer."

"But Kris-hyung is classy enough to own wine."  Baekhyun said.

"True." the rest of them agreed. Hualin mumbled something in his sleep before snuggling further into the fluffiness of the couch.

"What time is it ?" Joonmyeon asked.

"Like quarter to 1." Kyungsoo said looking at the clock.

"Oh my god we are gonna be stuck with him forever." Jongin whined.

"Weren't you the one who was all like this couldn't be so hard earlier ?" Baekhyun accused.

"Maybe." Jongin said.

"We should call Luhan and Sehun to get their asses up here." Chanyeol said.

"They're all the way in Beijing. We're in HK. They would literally have to fly over here." Baekhyun looked at him with the are you serious face.

"So they did it last time."

"True."

"How about Minseokki-hyung and Jongdae ?" Jongin asked.

"Why no honerific for Jongdae-hyung ?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Jongdae deserves no respect." Jongin said with a pout.

"That is also true." Baekhyun agreed.

"Have you guys check Kris's twitter ? It's hella cute." Joonmyeon said scrolling down on the tablet.

"One, don't ever say hella again in your life. Two, no let me see." Jongin said taking the tablet.

"Awww." the tan male cooed as he went through the pictures of them on their Disney trip.

"I so jealous. But it all makes me feel mushy inside." Kyungsoo said squeezing a pillow to his chest.

"Aw Soo you're cute and weird. Which is endearing since Yeol is weird and cute." Baekhyun said.

"Isn't that the same thing ?" Kyungsoo asked,

"No. Whatever I called you first is what you are the most." Baekhyun explained.

"Oh.. dang."

"Chanyeol-hyung. How do you even date him ?" Jongin asked.

"To be quiet honest he's nicer then he seems." Chanyeol said.

"When pigs fly." Jongin snorted.

" you'll be flying when-"

The sound of Hualin whining in his sleep may have saved Jongin's life. Kyungsoo was quick to react and grabbed the child into his arms.

"Shh baby." he cooed as he sat back on the floor and patted the boy rythmatically against his chest.

"Ba.. ba." Hualin groaned a bit.

"Aww he wants ugly face Kris." Baekhyun rubbed the child's small head comfortly. 

"I feel like today will be longer then it should be." Chanyeol said.

The rest of them couldn't help but agree.

.

.

By the time Kris and Yixing got home, the mess of the house was cleaned and surprisingly not burned down.

"Well that's a good thing." Kris whispered taking off his shoes.

"Yeah though I wonder why it's so quiet." Yixing asked and they walked into the living room to find the Korean males all snuggled up together with Hualin in the center of them.

"Oh how cute." Yixing cooed and Kris took pictures for future black mail.

They then climbed over the bodies towards their baby and plucked him gently out of their arms.

"Ma.. Ba.." Hualin grumbled opening his eyes.

"Hi forest flower. Did you miss us ?" Yixing asked and the child nodded hugging tightly around Yixing's neck. He then reached out for Kris, who took him, and snuggled into him.

"Sleep." Hualin mumbled.

"Okay baby sleep. We'll be here when you wake up." Kris said.

Kris then laid Hualin back into the pile of bodies before standing up tall. He looked at Yixing who was smiling softly at him.

"What ?" 

"Nothing." Yixing said quickly turning towards the stairs. "I'm going to change into something comfortable. You should too."

"Right we have time before we leave."

Yixing flushed at that. How could he forget. He was thinking about it all day.

After changing into some pajama bottoms and a t-shirt, Yixing slipped into Kris's room to find the older male showering in his bathroom. The sound of the water could be heard through his bathroom door and Yixing pursed his lips before flopping on the older's soft bed. Kris's bed was amazing. Yixing faintly wondered if he switched there beds would Kris notice. Yixing was too caught up in his thoughts, he didn't realize the water had stopped running and Kris walked into his room. It was only until the large body flopping on his, that he did.

"Gege~" Yixing whined.

"You shouldn't sneak in my room."

"I wasn't sneaking. You were just too busy to notice me." Yixing said cheekly. He got a poke to his rib cage making him squeak in return. Kris rolled off of him and Yixing turned his head to face him.

"What should we do as the kids are sleep ?" he asked.

"Sleep as well ? I think you need the rest Dr.Zhang." Kris said in a teasing tone.

"As do you Mr.Wu." Yixing said. His eyes flickering down to the older's bare chest. Thankfully he put on some bottoms before flopping on him.

"Well sleep. I'll wake us up in three hours so we can get ready."

The lights flickered off and Yixing was pulled under warm blankets. He didn't dare to hesitate to rest in his friends comforting warmth.

.

As to Kris's words, they woke up approximately three hours later. Hualin crawling on them and squeezing their faces into a big hug. Yixing was confused for a moment as to why Kris was so close to him but didn't think of it as it was indeed cold and he reminded himself to buy Hualin a few more winter pajamas. 

"Mama. I played all day with geges. But they talk funny." Hualin started explaining his day to the light haired male and Yixing nodded as he half listened. His mind not fully there as he snuggled into Kris. Hualin noticed this and crawled under the blanket to snuggle into Yixing's chest. His soft rambling was cute and soon woke up Kris again.

"He needs to go back to sleep." Kris whined and Yixing laughed.

"He must have been up for a while. Are you hungry Hua ? Mama will make you dinner if you want."

"Yao ! Can mama make mapo dofu ?"

"Isn't that a little too hot for Hua's mouth ?"

"Noooo." Hualin said shaking his head.

"Just let him eat it Xing. It's not going to kill him." Kris said.

"Yeah well when he cries about it being too hot then you'll have to make him stop."

"Just don't add in as much of the hot bean paste." Kris said pinching Yixing's side.

"Fine. Let me up." Yixing said patting the arms that were wrapped around him.

Kris whined for a moment before doing what he was told. Though Hualin just took Yixing's place and Kris snuggled the boy gently.

Yixing walked into the kitchen and laughed as he saw pictures and paintings scattered all over the floor. They were filled with the Korean boys and Kris and Yixing. Hualin also drew about their Disney Trip and a few about school. After picking them up,Yixing began to set up for dinner. He started with the sauce. Stirring the broth and paste and salt. As he got onto the tofu, Baekhyun walked into the kitchen.

"Hey hyung." Baekhyun greeted.

"Hey. Where are the others ?"

"Kyung, Myeon-hyung and Jonginnie went to go shopping. Yeol and I were knocked out before they left. We woke up to Hualin coloring on our faces." Baekhyun said making Yixing notice how red the younger's face was from scrubbing of the ink.

"Aish that boy. I'll scold him later. He knows better." Yixing said putting the tofu into the frying pan.

"Sure he does. Do you need any help ?" Baekhyun asked.

"No. I got this. Don't need you messing me up." Yixing said.

"I see. So what's up with you and Kris ?"

"Hmm ?" Yixing asked confused.

"Oh sorry I meant how's paradise ? You both have amazing jobs, an amazing house and hell now a handsome kid. You even have each other. If that isn't paradise then I don't know what is."

"Stop it." Yixing said flushing a bit. "And we don't have each other. We're both single."

"I don't know why. He obviously likes you. And you him. It's only a matter of time before you guys are fuc-"

"BAEKHYUN !" Yixing shouted, silencing the boy with a glare. Baekhyun laughed.

"You're so red hyung. It's true then. You want him that way."

"You're more annoying then I remember." Yixing grumbled turning back around to cook the meat.

"You're still in denial as I remember." Baekhyun retorted.

"No dinner for you tonight." Yixing said and Baekhyun pouted.

"Don't be like that hyung."

Yixing didn't say anything which made Baekhyun pout further.

"It's okay. Playing hard to get must be one of the things Kris likes about you." Baekhyun continued.

"You really don't know how to shut your mouth." Yixing said.

"Hyung. You're too nice for those words."

Yixing rolled his eyes and gestured to the cabnets. "Set the table please. And tell the trio that's out to hurry back if they want dinner."

Baekhyun did as he was told and pretty soon the whole gang was sitting around eating mapo dofu, rice and other nice things Yixing quickly fixed up. Kris looked at his watch and then gestured to Yixing. They both slipped away from the table, the Korean males watching them with curious eyes but said nothing about it. Upstairs, the two went their separate ways into their own closets. Yixing less worried then Kris. He always had a much more laid back, casual way of dressing while Kris dressed like his life was the run way. They were complete opposites but somehow when they came together they fit perfectly.

Knowing Kris, he would try to take Yixing some where fancy and Kris knowing Yixing, wouldn't mind where they went as long as they were enjoying themselves. So he texted the doctor hours ago saying to "dress in something you can move in". Though that confused Yixing he took out the only moveable thing he could find. Kris on the other hand didn't know what to wear. He swears to god he was not acting like a 16 year old girl about to go on her first date but it kind of felt like one. He had like nothing casual enough for the date. He was just about to give up with the gods must have shined a light on his outfit.

A few moments later Kris and Yixing were coming down the stairs in their new attire. Six pairs of eyes widened at them as they walked into the living room.

"Where are you two going looking so nice ?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I'm taking this beautiful male out." Kris said with a grin.

"Like a date ?" Baekhyun asked smirking along with Joonmyeon.

"Oooo Kris you sly dog." Chanyeol said cracking up.

Yixing faced heated up at their words and to ignore them he put his attention on Hualin.

"Baba and Mama will be right back okay ? Play with hyungs a little bit longer. And be nice to them. If I hear that you were acting bad, I won't take you to that Disney Cruise you wanted to go on." Yixing said.

Hualin's eyes grew wide and he promised to be good for his parents. Kris chuckled and gave the toddler two big kisses on his cheeks. Yixing did the same but he blew little raspberries making Hualin giggle.

"Cute." Jongin whispered casually taking a picture. To which Kyungsoo hit him for.

"We'll be back. Play nicely Hualin." Kris said.

"Arraso." they all chimed.

As the door shut Hualin's sweet smile turned into a grin.

"I don't like that look." Baekhyun said taking a step back.

The rest followed leaving Kyungsoo to stand in front. He turned to give them a glare before looking at the boy uneasily. Oh they were in for a night.

.

.

"Will you tell me now ?" Yixing asked.

"I said no the first eight times, my answer still hasn't changed." Kris said tapping his fingers gently on the steering wheel.

Yixing pouted and glared at Kris, who pinched his cheeks.

"Though aegyo will get you everywhere, it won't get you to the answer."

"You don't say that to Tao." Yixing said.

"Low blow. We all know Tao is a brat and could kill someone if he doesn't get his way." Kris said.

"You're just weak." Yixing said and the car parked up next to a building.

"You'll regret saying that." Kris said hoping out the car to open up Yixing's door.

"I'm not-"

"A girl I know I know. You're much better then a girl." 

The blush on Yixing's face and hit that followed made Kris smile. They entered the building and Yixing laughed out at the sight.

"What is this ?" Yixing asked in Korean. The building was filled with people dressed up in costumes and there were many different games going on and music playing. It was a lively atmosphere and Yixing couldn't help but laugh at it.

"Like a combination of comic con and an amusement park. I just found out about this place a few weeks ago." Kris brefily explained.

"I like it. Shall we go play ?" Yixing asked holding his hand out for Kris. Kris took it with a smile.

"Choose first."

Yixing would pick sword fighting as the first thing to do. Once they were suited up, Yixing quickly "sliced" him on his arms and calf and a final blow to the chest making him win that battle. Kris saw this as a notation for war and they began to brutally swing and their swords at each other. Once Kris stabbed Yixing in the stomach, the younger male dramatically clutched his stomach and fell to his knees.

"Et tu Brute."

Kris fell into a fit of laughter at that and they couldn't even continue the game after that. Soon they were walking around again. Playing mindless games on the way and taking pictures with someone of the cosplayers. They bounced around in the fun house and did random flips and even throwing each other into the ball pits. Yixing laughter ended when Kris's pulled him down with him and they were both surrounded by colorful balls in an endless pit. They looked at each other before struggling to get out as it seemed like they were drowning in the pit.

"This was terrible." Yixing cried once they got out. His body slumped on Kris's lap.

"Why would they make such a place." Kris said taking in deep breaths. After gaining control over themselves the two swore to never speak of that moment again.

"Come on their's once play I have reserved for us that I think you might like." Kris said patting Yixing's hair.

"Carry me ?" Yixing asked. Kris was about to say no when Yixing slowly began to bring his fist up to his face.

"No. No. Yixing I said no. Oh my god okay hop on." 

Yixing laughed as he hopped on the taller's back.

"What are you five ?" Kris asked.

"About nineteen years ago I was." Yixing commented.

"You're luckily you're cute." 

Yixing just flushed at that and buried his face in the taller's neck. They reached their destination after hopping on an elevator and going up a couple of floors. Making a few turns, they ended up at a door. Kris fished in his back pocket for the key card and with the help of the boy on his back they opened the door.

"Wow." Yixing breathed as he looked around the room. It was a dance studio. Average sized with a welcoming teal background. The wooden floor boards seemed to sparkle and the mirrors looked fresh. Over all the place was spotless.

"Remember how you used to dance ? Up until college.You used to stay up all night practicing new moves. I don't even know how you passed school with such good scores." Kris teased and Yixing shoved him on the shoulder.

"I haven't danced in so long..." Yixing trailed off as he noticed the stereo.

"Well, how about we go back in time ?" Kris said pressing the play button as he plugged up his phone. The song that played made Yixing smile.

"Do I just go or.." Yixing asked.

"Do whatever you want Yixing."

So Yixing danced and Kris watched. He watched the movements flow throughout the younger male like water and couldn't help be fascinated by his passion that never lost. It wasn't until Yixing spun around and Kris pulled him into his arms that Yixing realized how much he missed dancing. They swayed to the music and liked the song was made just for them, they lost themselves. 

Kris normally wasn't one for dancing but that didn't stop him from picking up a few moves along the years. Though Yixing was on a whole different level then him, with the other in his arms they seemed to be perfectly matched. As the song ended Kris and Yixing took a moment to catch their breathes before Yixing burst into laughter.

"You still have two left feet."

"Hey I'm exceptionally amazing at dancing." Kris said and Yixing couldn't help but nodd.

"Of course you are." 

That remark earned him a flick to the forehead followed by hug. Yixing melted into the embrace and Kris sat down, pulling Yixing with him. They sat like that more the next couple of minuets before Yixing's phone began ringing.

"Yobeoseyo." the chinese male answered. Kris played with his hair gently as he listen to the person on the other end of the line.

"Hyunggg. I don't want to intrude on your date but if you don't come home soon, well you won't have a home to come to." was Jongin.

"What's wrong now ?" Yixing asked.

"The child is evil. EVIL !" Jongin shouted the last part making Yixing pull the phone away from his ear.

"Jongin he's only three. How can't the five of you watch one child ?"

"I-" Jongin was cut off by screaming and then the line went dead.

Yixing stared at his phone for a moment before looking up at Kris. 

"I guess it's time to go home."

Kris looked at his watch before nodding. They've been out long enough and he was going to take the younger back anyways so there was no point in saying any longer then nessessary. Placing a kiss on Yixing's temple he tightened his hug with a sigh.

"Let's leave quickly. The less I spend without you in my arms the better.:

Yixing flushed the whole way to the car.

.

.

.

There house was luckily still standing though it was a bit messy as they entered it. Voices were heard from upstairs and Yixing took of his shoes quickly to see what they were doing with his baby.

Entering Hualin's room, the Chinese male smiled as all the Korean boys were sitting down around Hualin's table set in costumes. All there faces were so blank that Yixing busted out laughing. All eyes turned towards him as he clutched his sides.

"Oh god. You all look like you hate life." Yixing said and the five boys glared at him. Kris stopped at the door, looked around and then walked right out. He re-entered the room with a shake of the head and picked up Hualin.

"Hey baby. Did you have fun with geges ?"

"Mhm ! We were just about to have a secret meeting to talk about battle plans with our enemies." Hualin explained.

"Oh and who are your enemies ?"

"Loony tunes."

"Ahh of course." Kris nodded. "Those guys are meanies." 

Hualin nodded really hard with a serious look on his face and Kris could help but kiss his cheeks.

"How about you tell me all about them in the tub okay ? We can have bubbles and everything." Kris said walking to his master bathroom.

"Can we sing as well ?" Hualin asked.

"Any song you want."

Their voices faded and Baekhyun pouted.

"How are you two able to tame him so well ?"

"We're his parents." Yixing said.

"So ?" Jongin said.

"When you have a child of your own then you'll know. I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight guys." Yixing said.

"Hyung we're leaving tomorrow you know that ?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Ahh right. We'll hang out all day then until you have to leave." Yixing said.

When he exited from his shower, Kris and Hualin were laying on his bed.

"What are you doing here ?"

"Baby wanted to sleep as a family tonight." Kris said and Hualin nodded yawning. Yixing climbed in his bed and pulled the toddler into his arms. Kris wrapped one around them both, pulling them close and Yixing smiled.

"A family huh ?"

"That's what we aren't we ? You, Hua and me."

"What are you saying Kris ?"

"Nothing."

"Tell meee." Yixing whined making the sleeping Hualin giggle.

"It's just.. I'd really like it. Really really like it, if we'd stay like this forever."

Yixing was quiet for a minuet before he leaned up and kissed Kris gently on the lips.

"I love you too gege."

Kris smiled and pulled Yixing closer. They fell asleep in each other's arms with their newly found center of their lives laying in between them and they couldn't be any more happier.

.

.

.


AN- Konnichiwa. I have finished !! I'ma just go. Please comment !  Don't hate me. Thank you.

Ja Ne~