To raise a child; give him love

Diapers and Wedding Rings

 

"I don't know why I'm so tired." Kris said into the air as he was talking in the phone with one of his friends from the blue tooth of his car.

"That's what happens when you take two over night shifts back to back." The teasing voice of Luhan rang through out the car.

"I had to. Or else I would have been behind and lost a business deal." Kris explained.

"You have enough money to lose so many business deals that it wouldn't even effect your business." Luhan retorted and somewhere Kris could here a snort in the background.

"Was that Sehun ? Are you in Korea ? You didn't tell me you were going back to Korea." Kris asked.

"I'm not in Korea didi. Sehunnie is just in China." Luhan explained.

"Ew don't call me that. And why ?"

"He's here for break and because he can't be. You don't need to know his life. Also call you what didi ?"

" you."

"Oh stop being so mean. Anyways where are you going ? I hope it's home."

"I'm going to go pick up Yixing. His car is in the shop so he needs a ride." Kris said making a left down the street.

"Olala Yixing your favorite didi. You can do more then pick him up you know."

"I'm hanging up." Kris said.

"No Kris don't be like that."

But it was already too late as Kris pressed the end call button and Luhan's voice was silenced. He reached Yixing's job pretty quickly. Locking this car as he got out, he entered the hospital with a sigh.

The woman at the main desk raised an eyebrow and she looked at him before giving him a smile.

"May I help you sir ?" She asked and Kris was very tired of thirsty es. Especially non attractive thirsty es like if you want to be thirsty at least be cute.
 
"No thank you." Kris said giving her a gentle smile as he sent Yixing a quick text of "I'm in the lobby".

"Are you sure because I'll be happy to be of your service." She said.

"Pretty sure he's alright Gia." Yixing said coming from one of the halls. His coat halfway on as he slung his bag over his shoulder.

"D-doctor Zhang." She quickly stood up with a bow. Yixing gave her a quick smile before he turned his attention to his tall friend.

"Ready ?" Kris asked taking Yixing's bag from him so he could sling his other arm into his sleeve.

"Yes. Thank you so much gege !" Yixing said as they walked out of the hospital doors. 

"It's no problem Xing." Kris said opening his car door up for the younger and closing it as he slid inside.

"I'm not a girl ge. I know how to open up a door." Yixing said as Kris pressed the start button on his car.

"It's called manners Yixing. Surely you know this since you're the kindest person I know." Kris chastised and Yixing crinkled his nose at that.

"No. I'm not so kind as you think." Yixing said.

"Sure. You'd patched up a mass murderer because you think no one should die."

"That's because no one should die. Not if it isn't their time." 

"Even if they killed tons of people ?"

"Even if they killed tons of people."

"Kindest person I know." 

They continued to argue the whole way to their shared home. Oh yes Kris and Yixing lived with each other. Though it wasn't always like that. Kris accepted Yixing with open arms when the younger was having financial problems. Though those problems were gone the thought of moving out never crossed their minds as they were comfortable with each other and it would be odd without the other sleeping down the hall.

They reached their nice three story house, Kris entering the gate code and unlocking it, and pulled into the garage. 

"Did you eat ? Do you want to cook or order out ?" Yixing rambled as they entered the house.

"I'm fine Xing. I ate at work." Kris said putting his keys on the counter as they entered the living room.

"Ah okay well- holy crap !" Yixing yelped in surprise. Kris looked over at him oddly.

"What's wrong- who's that ?" Kris asked as his eyes met the thing that made Yixing jump in shock. 

There sat on their plush light grayish couches was a small child. He sat looking at the vase full of zinnia flowers that Yixing likes to grow in their back yard.

"Like I know I just walked in here."Yixing said. The child's eyes turn towards them and Yixing could feel Kris tense up behind him. 

"Hi sweetie." Yixing said giving the kid a smile as he walked over to the child, slowly as of not to scare him.

"How did you get in here ?" 

The boy didn't reply instead he look at Yixing with his wide eyes before ing a paper in front of him. Taking the paper, Yixing unfolded it and quickly read it.

"Hey Kris. Did you have any unprotected with any girls in the past 3-4 years ?" Yixing asked.

"What ?" Kris asked and took the letter from Yixing.

To Mr.Wu and Mr.Zhang,
         Sometimes you need a little push in the right direction when you can't see clearly. Hopefully Hualin can be that push.  Please be kind to him and love him to your fullest.

"Why would you think this was for me ?" Kris asked.

"I don't know. I know I haven't slept with a girl in my life so it must have been you." Yixing said.

"And the last girl I slept with was in high school. There's no way it could be me. Plus your name was mentioned as well." Kris said.

"Do you think this is some kind of prank ?" Yixing asked.

"I don't know. He kind of has your eyes." Kris said looking at the boy. Yixing shoved him before turning back towards the child.

"Uh Hualin. I'm Yixing and this is Kris. I don't know how you got here but we'll figure something out in the morning okay ? Are you hungry ?" Yixing asked. The boy took a moment before shaking his head.

"Alright well you must be tired since it's late. Let's go wash up and you can rest." Hualin nodded at that and let Yixing pick him up.

"Woah wait. You're really gonna wait till tomorrow ?" Kris asked looking at Yixing.

"Yeah why not. He's like three Kris. I'm not gonna put a child out on the street." 

"Of course not but someone could be looking for him." Kris said.

"Not if they practically gave him to us. Let's talk about it in the morning. Who knows where Hualin came from and how long his journey was. It's way past as child's bed time." Yixing proceeded up the stairs not sparing Kris an eye.

Kris sighed at Yixing's leaving figure before following them. 

Yixing had entered his bathroom and sat Hualin on the toilet.

"Would you like bubbles in your bath Hualin ?" Hualin nodded and Yixing smiled, pouring the liquid into the warm running water.

"What is he even going to wear ? Whoever put him in here didn't even send any clothes." Kris said from the door way looking at the dark haired child with narrowed eyes.

"I have some left over clothes from when Fu visited." Yixing said watching the water run.

Kris shivered. He remembered Fu. The little brat almost burned his house to the ground. Thank god him and his family moved to Europe.

"Where is he going to sleep.?" 

"Oh my god Kris if you don't leave I will make you leave. You and your constant questions make me want to punch you in the face. We will discuss everything tomorrow morning. For now Hualin will sleep with me unless you want -"

"No no thank you. Goodnight Xing. Goodnight Hualin." Kris said quickly leaving towards his room. No matter how much fun it was to see Yixing get angry he would seriously start hitting you and his hits hurt. Kris still had bruises on his arms for when he two weeks ago.

"Okay Hualin. Do you want me to wash you or are you a big boy and don't need my help ?"

"Big boy." Hualin said. His words slow and cute making Yixing smile. He helped the child out of his clothes and into the tub before getting up to go to his room. 

"I'm right here if you need me okay?" Yixing said and the young child nodded. He was already wiping his arms and chest with his loofa and Yixing left the door open just in case.

Yixing came back about ten minuets later to check up on the boy and laughed when he noticed the bubbles on top of his head and all over his face.

"Alright kiddo. Time to get out." The pout on Hualin's face was adorable and Yixing pinched his cheeks as he picked the boy up out of the tub and into a warm fluffy towel. Hualin held onto Yixing gently as the man walked into his room and sat him on his bed. Not minding that the child was wet, he helped the boy dry off and pulled out the old clothes of Fu.

"Now Hualin I saw that you were wearing underwear but I think you need pull-ups on for the nights just in case." Yixing said. Thanking the heavens that his cousins left a bit of things behind. Hualin nodded and Yixing helped him into the diaper before slipping a long sleeved shirt over his head and pajama pants.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to shower and then we can both go into dream world okay ?" Yixing said turning his tv on to the kids channel before entering his bathroom. The water from Hualin's bath had drained leaving a few bubbles being but the shower quickly dispersed them and Yixing sighed as the hot water hit his muscles. It was a long day at work. Two scheduled surgeries and even emergency cases. Plus the downside of his car in the shop making him have to rely on Kris. He really didn't want to burden his friend but the older male said it was safer and quicker then the bus so Yixing agreed.

Shutting off the water, Yixing grabbed a towel, dried himself before wrapping it around his waist. He pulled out his pajamas from his top dresser and slipped into them before brushing his teeth. Frowning, he remembered that Hualin didn't brush his and that he would have to find him a new toothbrush in the morning.

"It's bed time Hua-" Yixing stopped talking as he noticed the boy laying limp on his side. His tiny chest moving up and down as he was asleep peacefully on the edge of the bed. Turning the tv off, Yixing pulled the comforter back before placing Hualin under it. He then slipped in next to him and pulled the blankets over their bodies. The lights turning off as he pressed the button on his nightstand.

.
.
.

Kris woke up first. His body used to waking up early even if it was the weekend and he had plenty of time to make up the hours he missed that week. But once his eyes opened to the brightness of the sunlight peaking through his windows, he knew he wasn't going back to sleep.

Stretching his long limps, Kris sat up with a groan. His stomach rumbling for food that he didn't know how to cook. Frowning, Kris empty out his blatter before walking down the halls. Yixing would be sleeping since he wasn't morning bird and the sun didn't affect him at all. Though as he passed the younger's room, he could help but his eyebrows in confusion as the door was open to Yixing's room. Looking inside he saw an already made bed and that's when he noticed the laughter coming from down stairs.

Tugging down the stairs, Kris passed the empty living room and into the huge kitchen. It's wooden design giving it a warm earthly feeling in the winter. Kris blinked as he watched Yixing pour some congee into three bowls.

"Zao an Kris-ge !" Yixing greeted happily as he set the food onto the table. That's when Kris saw the small body of Hualin who he totally forgot about and groaned a bit.

"Oh he's still here."

Yixing gave him a smack on the arm for that before sitting down. 

"Of course he is how could you forget your own son." Yixing said.

"He's not my child." Kris said in Korean making Yixing tisk.

"Come here Hualin." Yixing said taking a spoon full of the congee. Not forgetting to get the fried tofu duck and other veggies on the spoon. Blowing it off, Yixing turned to the child. "Say ahh." Hualin did as he was told and let Yixing feed him.

"Good ?" Yixing asked and the boy nodded opening his mouth for more.

"Pretty sure he's old enough to feed himself Xing." Kris said as he chewed on the tofu.

"Don't be jealous cause I'm not feeding you as well." Yixing retorted cooly and Kris rolled his eyes. 

"We still have to talk about him. Maybe we should file a missing child report." Kris said.

"Funny thing. I was looking earlier on all the websites and theirs no missing child reports on him. I even checked with the hospitals and medical centers and there's nothing." Yixing replied wiping the rice from Hualin's cheek.

"That's...weird." Kris said.

"Yeah it's almost as if he .." Yixing voice trailed off.

"As if he doesn't exist ?" Kris said.

"Yeah." Anyways in the mean time we will just have to wait until someone does come looking for him. For now we need to go shopping."

"Shopping ?" Kris squeaked.

"Yeah Hualin has no clothing. And we need food and drinks fit for a child. Also toys. Can't have him bored." Yixing explained as he took a bit of his own food.

"Can't we just send him to school and let them do all the work ?" Kris whined.

"No he's too young for school."

"Daycare ?"

"They only want money." 

"True."

"Well leave in two hours or so." Yixing said.

"What time is it now ?" Kris asked

"About 9." Yixing said pressing a button on his phone to look at the time. "The mall opens at 10."

"Fine. But we're taking the Honda. He's not riding in my baby." Kris said looking at Hualin who had congee all over his face and was pretty sure would be needing another bath.

"Stop being so mean to him. He's three." Yixing said smacking Kris once more on the head. If Kris kept this up he was sure he would get brain damage.

.
.
.

They all cleaned up and got dressed after breakfast. Yixing taking the most time because he had to dress and style his and Hualin's hair. He had out the clothes Hualin was wearing last night back on him since they weren't that dirty and also since he didn't have any other clothes. Yixing gave him Fu's old coat and one of his hats because it was cold outside.

Sitting in the car was another problem.

"We will need to buy a car seat as well." Yixing said more to himself as he buckled Hualin in and sat in the passenger seat. Kris had to turn off his loud hip hop music and settle for some pop as Yixing said hip hop wasn't something kids should be listening to. Kris had to disagree with that because he grew up on hip hop and look at him. A successful business man.

They reached the mall fairly quickly. Yixing made Kris carry Hualin as their was ice on the ground and he didn't want Hualin to fall.

"What if I fall with him in my arms ?" Kris asked.

"As long as you cushion his fall it's alright." Yixing said with a smile. Kris grumbled something about being lucky that he was cute.

The mall wasn't pull of a lot of people seeing as though it opened only an hour ago and they moved around as freely as they could. Somehow Hualin made his way on Kris's shoulders and sat their as they walked into the first store.

"Oh my god isn't this cute ?" Yixing asked as he spotted a red and black long sleeved stripped shirt with stars at the top. Kris nodded not even bothering to look at all the clothes Yixing started to pick up. He would let the younger go wild because Yixing insisted Kris had horrible taste sometimes and them my thing he did know how to wear right was a suit and tie.

Once Hualin tried on basically everything in the store, they headed towards the check out. Hualin raised his arms out towards Kris with frown.

"Up." He said.

"No." Kris said looking at the child. Hualin pouted again and raised his arms up higher.

"Up up." He said and Kris gave in. The face the kid had on was irresistible and Kris wasn't heartless. Putting the boy back over his shoulders, Kris walked over to Yixing as he reached the front of the line. The lady at the register began to ring up the items and Yixing almost glared as the price kept going higher and higher.

"Should we put something back ?" Yixing asked Kris who shrugged. "But I really don't want to because they all look cute on him." Yixing whined and Kris just rolled his eyes.

"Here buy it all." Kris said taking out his wallet and handing Yixing a black card. " I swear you're as bad as Zitao."

"Don't compare me to that demon." Yixing said taking the card and swiping it. "Besides I only spend your money others."

Kris knew that was true because Yixing had never wanted to take his money ever. He rarely even asked for a penny when he needed it and Kris couldn't help but admire him for that. Money was everything to most but for people like Kris he could easily spend it with no regrets. Yixing saved and saved. 

"Incase a time comes when someone needs it more then I do." Yixing told him once.

"Okay onward to get shoes !" Yixing happy cheer brought Kris out of his thoughts. They carried the bags to until Yixing complained about them being heavy and Kris put in a won for a stroller to hold the bags. Hualin was perfectly sitting on his head and didn't want to sit in the stroller so Yixing pushed it around.

They reached the sneaker store and the shouts of their names made them turn towards the person.

"Chen Chen !" Yixing cried out happily as he pulled the younger into a hug.

"Hey hyung." Chen or as his real name Jongdae greeted. He then turned towards Kris and mouth opened into a small 'o' shape.

"Whose the little guy Kris-hyung ?" Jongdae asked giving the boy a smile.

"This is Hualin. Hualin say annyeong." Kris said the last sentence in mandarin.

Hualin just shook his head quickly before burning his face in Kris's hair.

"He's a bit shy." Yixing said rubbing Hualin's back for comfort.

Jongdae laughed. "It's alright. He's cute. Though I have to go teach your son a bit of Korean okay hyungs ? Later." And with that Jongdae left the store as quickly as he came. The two mandarin males never getting a chance to correct him.

"Ah well.." Yixing said looking around at the sneakers. They moved towards the children's section and Kris eyes lazily did a once over before he caught a nice pair of black gray and blue boots. He picked them up and inspected them.

"Those are the new additions." A voice said and Kris turned to meet a worker.
"Oh my name is Jason. Are you looking for anything specific ?" Jason asked.

"We need sneakers boots and slippers for inside." Yixing said from Kris's side.

"Alright let me know his size and I'll see what I can do." Jason said. Yixing took Hualin down from Kris's neck and made him place his foot on the measurer.  After getting his shoe size down Kris handed Jason the boot.

"He's going to be getting these along with the other shoes." Kris said.

"Yes sir. Good choice sir." Jason then scurried off into the store to look for more shoes. The three males sat down on the benches. Hualin in between them before he kept trying to get up and scamper off.

"Stay still Hua. Here come watch this." Yixing said putting the boy into the stroller and handing him his phone. He played one of the many children's tv shows and soon Hualin was into the device.

"How are you so good with kids ?" Kris groaned.

"You're good with him too. Just stop glaring at him and he will listen to you more." Yixing said resting his head on Kris's shoulder. They watched Hualin for a little while before Jason came back with about ten different boxes of shoes.

"Take these back, these back and these. Oh god ew and these no one wears orange shoes." Kris said handing the boxes back. Yixing chuckled but agreed.

"Hualin want to wear these ?" Yixing asked picking up the dark purple and gray boots. Hualin nodded and began trying to tug on the shoes he was currently wearing. Kris sighed, having enough of watching the child struggle and helped him out of the shoes while Yixing put him in the new ones.

After buying the shoes and adding them to the cart part of the stroller, they left the shoe store and headed for the toy store. Hualin climbed back up Kris's shoulders and Kris began to think that this was going to become an everyday thing.

The toy store was no different than the other stores expect minus one big thing. There were toys everywhere. A child's favorite thing. Hualin giggle happily clapping his hands before trying to wiggle his way off of Kris. The elder helped him down and Hualin immediately ran off.

"Hualin wait come back !" Yixing cried as he pushed the cart towards Kris before running after their child.

Kris sighed because man children were troublesome. He then strolled through the store. Picking up a few toys that he thought were pointless nor meaningless and added them to the cart. He stopped looking at a nerf gun when he heard a few giggles. Looking around and seeing nothing, Kris went back to the toy. Another giggle was heard and Kris looked down to see a few stuffed animals moving. Curiosity hit and Kris bent down in front of the pile of toys. Giggles were heard louder this time and Kris reached into the pile of stuffed animals and grabbed onto the giggling thing.

"Got you brat." Kris said hold up Hualin by his leg. The toddler laughing his behind off as he was hanging upside down.

"Alright calm down. Let's find Yixing because you probably gave him a heart attack." Kris said putting the child on his shoulders. They turned down and isle and Yixing bumped right into them.

"Hualin !" He quickly pulled the still giggling child into his arms, squishing him in a hug. "Don't you ever run away again. I should put all your toys back and make you have to wait till next week." Yixing scolded him.

Hualin gasped at that. "No no no no ! Hua sorry. Hua won't run." Hualin said hugging Yixing back as if to comfort him.

"Good. Now let's pay for these and we can go eat." Yixing said giving a kiss to Hualin's chubby cheeks. Hualin squealed as Yixing kiss turned into raspberries.

"No matter how adorable this sight is and how I can watch it forever, I am indeed hungry as we've been shopping non stop for four hours. You two do want food right ?" Kris said looking at the smaller two.

"Yào." They both answered heading towards the check out.

.
.
.

"What do you want to eat Hualin ?" Yixing asked as they entered the food court. Hualin, who was now in Yixing's arms, looked around the court for a moment before his eyes met a eye catching red sign.

"Xiao long bao !" Hualin cried pointing to wards the sign.

"Oh Shanghai food. Kid has taste." Kris commented as he pushed the stroller towards that stand.

"Xiao long bao." Hualin pointed towards the pot of buns that were currently getting steamed.

"Wait a minuet Hua. We have to wait until the people in front of us get their food. Everyone has to eat as well." Yixing said holding the boy in his arms. Hualin nodded and slumped into Yixing's hold. His head resting on the doctors shoulder as he looked at Kris. Kris stuck his tongue out at him which caused the child to giggle and stick it back. They had a mini funny face competition before it was their turn to order.

"Could I have one set of xiao long bao and.. Kris what do you want ?" Yixing asked turning towards him.

"I'll have what you guys are having." Kris said putting his arm around Yixing in a habit manner. 

"Make that two sets. Also two lemonades and one kids apple juice." Yixing said. The cashier nodded and told them their order will be done in a few. The trio sat down and Yixing placed Hualin in a booster seat.

Their drinks came first and Hualin began the drink as soon as the straw touched his lips. Yixing took a mental note to bring drinks along the next time they went on a long outing. Soon their food came and they opened the tops to let the steam come out and be smell of the buns hit their faces.

"Here Hua." Yixing said blowing on a bun for a bit before handing it to the boy. Hualin quickly began munching  on it and Kris frowned at the mess he could see beginning to happen. Taking a napkin, he tucked it into the toddlers shirt to catch any of the juices and pieces of meat that Hualin happen to let splatter around.

They ate a bit quietly. Talking here and there about work. Sometimes stopping to feed Hualin before stuffing their own mouths with the buns.

"Full." Hualin said after eating five or so buns. Yixing nodded giving the kid his drink before eating the rest. Kris ate a whole pot to himself like the man he was.

"The last thing we need is a car seat. I'm not getting arrested because of you." Yixing said after they finished their meals. Kris shoved him gently on the head at that before nodding. Hualin had quieted down and was slowly on his second apple juice box. His eyes drooped and fluttered and they both knew he would be asleep soon. 

"Let me hold him didi." Kris said pulling the stroller towards some seats. Yixing nodding, gently passing the boy towards Kris. Hualin curled up to him, dropping the juice box that Yixing caught, and sat it in the cup holder.
They entered the last store for the day and found a nice comfortable car seat for Hualin. Along with that, Yixing spotted some gloves scarves and hats for the child.  They paid for it all and Yixing slipped on the boys new accessories before skippering up his coat.

"That was nice wasn't it." Yixing said as they were back on the road again.

"Sure if you like getting heart attacks." Kris muttered. Yixing rolled his eyes but the smiled.

"You don't have to admit it ge, but I know you liked it."

"Go to sleep Yixing." Kris said as he noticed the doctor curled up into the passenger seat. His eyes drooping similar to Hualin's earlier.

"Okay." Yixing mumbled before sleep took over him. 

Kris smiled as he glanced at the other quickly. His eyes also taking a glance at Hualin in the back seat. Somewhere along the ride home, it began to snow.

.
.
.
Kris almost regretted giving his butlers and maids the weekends off but Yixing insisted that they had lives just as much as he did and needed to spend time with their families. For some reason he always gave into Yixing because the boy was just so determined and truthful that well who wouldn't giving into him.

Though he still regretted because he had to do about three trips just to get all the bags in the house. Another trip to get Hualin in the house and one last trip to carrying Yixing's light body inside and placing him on the couch with the child.

After putting Hualin's things away in many spare bedrooms, he could help but coo at the sight of the two on the couch. They were both curled up onto each other. Yixing laying on his stomach while Hualin laying on top of him, hugging Yixing gently. Hualin's head laid on top of Yixing's head and they were both sleeping with their mouths slightly open.

Quickly whipping out his phone, Kris couldn't help but take a few pics and upload them onto his Weibo and twitter. 

"These two have been troublemakers all day. I can't punish them when they sleep so innocently." Was the caption that went along with the picture. 

About twenty minuets later his phone buzzed as he notifications.

"Aww so cute." -retweeted by Lao Xuidi

Who the hell is she ? Kris thought but ignored it as he scrolled down.

"Saw you three at the mall all adorable like. Minnie said you should come by soon. He wants to meet the baby." - Retweeted by Kim Jongdae 

"I want to see the baby  !!!" Kim Minseok commented.

"Aww all the cuteness goes right into my heart." Huang Zitao commented.

"I hear baby talk !" Byun Baekhyun tweeted.

Oh no. Kris whispered. Baekhyun was the worst person to hear about the baby.

"You have a BABY ?!?! I'm coming over tomorrow morning." Retweeted by Oh Luhan.

Scratch that Luhan was indeed the worst to find out.

"WE'RE coming over tomorrow." Oh Sehun commented.

Could it get any worse ?

"Guess whose flying out to China ?"- Kim Jongin posted a picture and tagged Do Kyungsoo, Kim Joonmyeon, Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun.

It just got worse.

.
.
.
"Liǎng zhī lǎo hǔ 
Liǎng zhī lǎo hǔ
Pǎo de kuài 
pǎo de kuài
Yī zhī méi yǒu yǎn jīng
Yī zhī méi yǒu wěi ba
Zhēn qí guài
 zhēn qí guài~" 

"Yixing I swear to every god that exist that if you don't stop singing that creepy song !" Kris shouted. It was Sunday morning and they had already finished breakfasts and the two younger males were in the living room coloring and singing.

"Kris language. And it's a nursery rhyme. Little kids thrive on them." Yixing said.

"That doesn't help it. All nursery rhymes are creepy. Stop singing it to him or he'll get nightmares about tigers with no eyes and tails." Kris said.

"Noooo." Hualin started to cry at that and Yixing gave Kris a glare before picking up the toddler and rocking him in his arms. One Hualin settled down, he went back to drawing as if it was nothing.

"Thank you for ruining that song." Yixing said.

"It was ready ruined." Kris retorted but before they could get deeper into this conversation the hell of the gate rang. Getting up, Kris walked to the control pad and looked to see who was outside. The smiling face of Luhan made him was to throw up.

"Go away." Kris said.

"Aww Kris don't be like that. We're you're best friends." Luhan said.

"You can die and I wouldn't care." Kris said.

"How rude."Sehun said putting a hand over his heart.

"Kris stop being a bum and let them in." Yixing cried.

"Yay ! Good old Xing has our back." Luhan said. Kris growled a bit before pressing the open button and letting them in.

It took only a few moments before the door was opened and those two idiots as Kris liked to call them walked in.

"The party is here and I brought gifts." Luhan said taking off his shoes. Sehun did the same and they walked into the living room with smiles on their faces. Well Luhan did. Sehun's face was a bit passive.

"Hualin say hello to your..uncles." Yixing said as he put the boy drown from giving him an airplane ride.

"N-nihao." Hualin said flushing before he climbed into the couch where Kris was and hid his face onto the older males. Kris didn't even blink as he moved his iPad up out of Hualin's way and continued reading.

"Aww he's adorable !" Luhan said walking over to ruffle Yixing's hair before leaning in front of the boy. Sehun settled for laying down next to Yixing and began drawing. 

"Hey Sehunnie." Yixing said switching to Korean and Sehun gave him a "hey hyung' back before continuing his beautiful art work.

"Hualin it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you come here." Luhan said picking up the boy. Hualin squirmed in his hold for a moment before settling down.

"Aw you're so cute." Luhan squished him. "Though Kris when I said you could do more then just pick him up I didn't mean by knocking him up." 

The red on Kris's and Yixing's cheeks were endearing and Luhan smiled at it.

"I didn't "knock him up" as you put it." Kris said.

"Of course you did. How else would Hualin look so much like Yixing. And sadly you. Though it's cute on him." Luhan said holding Hualin out at arms length making the toddler squeal before kicking in the air.

"Baba ! Baba !" He cried.

Yixing sighed taking him from Luhan and putting him in Kris's lap. He immediately stopped crying and snuggled up to Kris.

"Sorry." Luhan said. Yixing waved it off. "What's with the whole "Baba" deal ?"

"You probably scared him. He's not used to other people holding him." Yixing explained. "Though always goes to Kris in the day and me at night. I feel so unloved sometimes."

"Aww Xing Xing you're loved." Kris said pulled Yixing down into him arms. Hualin crawled on his lap to give Yixing more room on Kris's. Yixing thought by nothing of it as their skinship was a normal occurrence.  

"Ew married couples." Sehun stuck his tongue out and Luhan laughed flopping down on the younger.

"So where'd did you guys get Hualin ? Did you guys adopt ? Because wow that's some amazing adopting skills." Luhan said.

"Actually no. We don't know where he came from. Or if his real parents are alive." Yixing said.

"That's depressing as hell." Sehun said.

"I know right. Yixing's going to give him a blood test to see if we can find them. If we can't.." Kris trailed off.

"We'll see when we get there." Yixing said giving Kris a reassuring squeeze to his hand. 

"Ugh you guys are so cute. Sehunnie let's have baby so we can be the adorable married couple." Luhan said.

"I don't think it works that way hyung. With two y people like us our child would be too attractive and we would be the hot family. Not the cute one." Sehun explained.

"Ahh we can try."

"Tonight."

"Guys. Baby in the room." Yixing said.

"Not like he understands Korean anyways hyung." Sehun said. Which was true but still.

"Mama." Hualin called tugging on Yixing's sleeve to get him attention.

"Hmm?" Yixing answered. His mind slightly distracted by the way Kris's fingers rubbed against his skin.

"Color." Hualin said pointing to where Sehun was still drawing. Yixing didn't even want to know what he was drawing.

"You want to color with Sehunnie ?" Yixing asked picking the boy up to place him on the floor.

"Sehun he wants to color with you. Be nice." Yixing said and Sehun just continued coloring like he didn't hear him. That brat.

"Color." Hualin whispered as he grabbed a crayon and a piece of paper. Be then began to draw squiggles all around the paper. Yixing sat back down in Kris's lap and began to fiddle with his phone. Having Luhan and Sehun here they could play with the child and give Yixing and Kris a break.

"Hualin want to draw Baba and Mama ?" Luhan asked.

"Yào." Hualin said.

"Was that a yes ?" Sehun asked.

"Uh you could say. There isn't really a yes in our language so it was more like him answering the question with a type of fragment. He said "I want" so he means yes." Luhan explained.

"Ah okay. You guys should really start teaching him some Korean though." Sehun said.

"You teach him it." Kris said. 

"Yeah technically I'm not even fluent in Korean so you got that one." Luhan said.

"Ugh fine. Hualin-ah." Sehun started but Luhan cut him off.

"No honorifics yet. It makes it seem like you're saying another word." Luhan said. Sehun stared at him for a few moments before turning back to the child.

"Hualin. Come here." Sehun said in mandarin. Hualin looked up at him with wide eyes before scooting closer towards him.

"Okay what's this ?" He asked pointing towards the picture of an peach he drew.

"Taozi !" Hualin said.

"Okay now say boksunga." Sehun said.

"Taozi." Hualin said.

"Boksunga."

"Taozi."

"Boksunga."

"Taozi !!" Hualin started crying at that point and Sehun gave him and went back to his masterpiece.

"Ahh there there Hua." Luhan said patting his head. "Okay so you're never teaching him anything again." Luhan said to Sehun.

"Whateves it's not my job to anyways." Sehun huffed.

.
.
.

Once Sehun and Luhan left, not before giving Hualin a giant Tuxedosam plushie and a few jackets and matching hats. Which Yixing was grateful for but he really didn't want people to spend money on them. Kris just accepted it so they could leave.

"Mama." Hualin started calling them mother and father as soon as he woke up that morning. At first Yixing was upset that he was the mother but Kris explained to him that it was okay to be the mother figure. That means he was caring and comforting and full of love.

Yixing walked around with flushed cheeks the rest of that hour.

"I still don't believe you took a picture of us sleeping. That's illegal." Yixing said as he watched Hualin climb all over Kris trying to get his attention away from his laptop.

"Mhmm." Kris answered. 

"Oh look Minseok-ge wants us to come over."

"How about next weekend. I'm going to be pretty busy this week." Kris said.

"When aren't you busy." Yixing pouted. Kris looked at him on that exact moment and reached over to pinch Yixing's cheeks.

"Sorry baobei. I'll make it up to you okay ?" Kris said and Yixing flushed at there closeness and from the endearing term.

"You better." Yixing said looking away.

"Ah you're cute enough for me to do a lot of things for. Isn't that right Hualin ? Is mama cute ?" Kris asked the toddler.

"Mama pretty !!" Hualin giggled as he hugged Kris's head.

"You two.." Yixing began patting his cheeks as to try to cool them down. He got up and walked towards his room.

"Go out and dinner ! I'm not cooking !" Yixing yelled.

Ugh Kris wanted to whine but he knew Yixing wouldn't do it anyways.

"Alright Hualin. Want to go get something yummy to fill our bellies ?"

"Xiao long bao ?" Hualin asked.

"Hmm something better." Kris said.

"Better ? Kay better." Hualin said letting go of Kris's head so he could climb down from him.

Kris grabbed his car keys before putting Hualin's coat on. He placed one of his new hats on his head and wrapped the red scarf around his neck. He then put the gloves on the boy and helped him into his new boots. His quickly got into his things and they walked to the door.

"Mama we're gonna get something better bye !" Hualin yelled as he ran towards the car. Kris smiled but then stopped as he saw Hualin slip on ice.

"Be careful you brat !"

.
.
.
Monday came quicker then the two adults expected and both woke up earlier than usual to discuss Hualin.

"We need someone to watch him. And I know how much you hate daycare but right now that's not a bad option. Besides it will only be until we can find someone who we can trust to watch him." Kris said sipping on his coffee that Yixing had prepared.

"I know but still.." Yixing trailed off. His face planted into the table as he was not used to these early mornings.

"It would be good for him. And he would make friends." Kris said. 

"But my baby. I'll miss him so much." Yixing whined.

"He'll be fine Xing. Besides you're gonna be at work and before you know it I'll come and get you. You get off of normal time right ?" Kris asked.

"Yeah. 5 o'clock. Friday was hectic. Getting off at 8 isn't a no." Yixing said.

"Alright. I'll pick Hua up at 3 and we'll come pick you up." 

Yixing nodded at that proposal.

"Good now go wake the brat up."

"Don't call him that. He sleeps just like you. Always wanting to cuddle."

Kris face heated up at that. "S-shut up." The older male sputtered and Yixing just snickered.

Hualin woke up, looked around for a few moments before falling right back to sleep. Yixing giggle at his expression before picking the child up.

"Hualin Hualin my pretty little forest flower. Time to eat eat." Yixing said placing the child in the seat before moving over to scoop some of the food in a bowl for him.

"His name means magnificent gem. He's not a girl Xing." Kris said.

"Hey. I like forest flower better. It fits him perfectly."  Yixing said picking up the child's head gently before putting the warm soup to his mouth. Hualin took a sip before he went still.

"God he's as much as a sloth as you." Kris said watching the boys head almost fall into his bowl of soup. Yixing caught him quickly though,saving his life.

"Baby get up. You need to eat so you can have energy and grow. Don't you want to be as tall as baba ?" Yixing asked giving the child a gentle pat on his head.

"Hmm ?" Hualin opened his eyes. He a spoonful of the soup before stuffing it in his mouth. He chewed slowly on the tofu and looked around with hazy eyes.

"I found a nice daycare that's just a few blocks away. It's actually really nice." Kris said sliding his iPad towards Yixing.  Yixing took the device and scrolled down on the website.

"Ehh but they want so much." Yixing grumbled.

"It will just be for as along as we need to fine someone to watch him. Lord knows we aren't giving him to Sehun and Luhan." Kris said eating some rice.

"True. They might kill him." Yixing said. "But I still need to see this place in person." 

"Sure thing. They've been open for about an hour now. Let's get going." Kris said looking at the time.

"Kay. Hualin eat one more spoon full and then we're going to go wash up." Yixing said.

"Don't want." Hualin said pushing the bowl away from him.

"You won't be tall as baba then ." Yixing said.

"Baba too tall." Hualin huffed and Kris chuckled.

"How about I get him dressed and you can get yourself ready." Kris said.

"Really ?" Yixing asked.

"Yeah I don't have anything to do until my meeting at 12 so sure."

"Kay."

Kris picked up Hualin with one arm and held him at his waist as they walked upstairs to his room. Opening the door, there was toys neatly placed in the corner and bed nice and tidy thanks to Yixing. Kris put some toothpaste on the boys toothbrush and handed it to the half awoke boy. Hualin took about three years brushing his teeth and washing his face. While he was doing that, Kris picked out his clothes. He settled for a green long sleeved shirt with monsters on the front, gray khaki pants and his gray and green hate. He picked up his gray sneakers and black socks.

Hualin put it all on faster then he brushed his teeth and soon they met Yixing at the front door putting on his shoes. The doctor already had his coat on and those god awful shoes that Yixing told him were mandatory.

"All ready to go." Kris said plopping Hualin on the floor who walked over to Yixing and cuddled up to his back.

"Mama sleep." Hualin said pointing back to the stairs.

"You can sleep when you get back home alright. Today you're going to meet some new friends." Yixing said slipping on his hat before opening the door. They were met with the brisk cold air and Yixing was glad Hualin was bundled up.

The car ride wasn't that long and Yixing looked at the building with a bit of approval. It was attracting and looked safe for kids but then again so did all daycares. The hand prints on the windows with the names of the kids were indeed cute but he wouldn't let that phase him.

"Ma balloon !" Hualin said pointing to a balloon stand across the street.

"Oh crap hurry up Kris." Yixing whispered and Kris pulled up to the parking lot.

They exited the car quickly and Hualin quickly tried to climb up Kris. Yixing placed him on the older's shoulders and have the boy a smile. They entered he daycare and was greeted with the warmth of the building. The lady at the front desk told them to head up to the fourth floor to talk with the head of the daycare and they hopped into the elevator. Hualin giggled as the elevator made him feel a bit dizzy and gripped on Kris tightly.

"Excuse me ? We are here to see the head lady." Yixing said giving the young woman at the desk a smile.

"Oh yes just sign in right here and she'll be with you for a moment." The woman handed him a sheet. Kris and him signed it before they sat down in the waiting area.  

"Such a cute kid. Where is his mother ?" A woman next to Kris asked as she watched Hualin play with the blocks and other toys.

"Excuse me ?" Kris asked. 

"His mother. Usually both parents show on the first day." The woman explained.

"Both parents are here. Though I don't think it's in your place to ask such questions." Kris said.

"What ? Clearly you don't mean-"

"Mama. Look turtle !" Hualin said running over to Yixing to show him the turtle pushie that he had found.

"Aww it's so cute. But now it's going to eat you yum yum yum." Yixing said making the turtle touch Hualin's cheeks and the boy squealed with laughter.

"No no ! No eat me turtle." Hualin giggled and tried to fight off the turtle. Yixing pulled it back as he began placing kisses on Hualin's face. Hualin kissed him back just as cutely.

"You're homouals ?" The lady asked and Kris was about tired of her.

"Why don't you grow up and mind your own business. You don't need to know about my family and how we are. Also wake up. There's more then just homouals out there so this shouldn't be a shocker." Kris said. The door then opened and called for them.

"The Wu family. ?" Yixing whispered.

"Uh yeah." Kris said as they walked into the room. They were greeted by a middle age woman who had a soft smile on her face.

"Goodmorning."  She greeted them with a now and they gave it back.

"Hello young man. What's you're your name ?" She asked Hualin who his behind Kris.

"Sorry he's a bit shy." Yixing explained.

"No need to worry. I'm Mrs.Long. It's nice to see new comers. Are you here to enroll him ?" Mrs. Long asked.

"Not really. We only need him here for a couple of days because we both have to work and have no one to watch him at the moment." Yixing explained.

"Ah I see.. Mr.Wu and Dr.Zhang. You both have exceptional professions at such a young age. I'm quite jealous." She said looking at the paper they signed.

"Ah xie xie." They both answered.

The rest of the meeting went swell enough for Yixing to let Hualin stay there for the day.

"Ma ! Ba ! No leave."  Hualin said as they tried to leave him in one of he rooms with his age group.

"It will just be for a few moments." Yixing said. 

Yixing pouted the whole way too work, the whole day in work and the ending of work. He could help but run down towards the main lobby.

"Mama !" Hualin shouted running towards Yixing. The doctor scooped the boy his arms and began placing gentle kisses all over his face.

"My little forest flower. I missed you so much."

"What about me ?" Kris asked getting up from where he was sitting.

"Oh Kris. My sweet. How could I not miss you."  Yixing said in mocking voice. Kris shoved his head gently like he always did before giving Yixing a hug.

"Let's go home."

.
.
.

"Jonhdae-yah~ Minseok-ge~" Yixing's voice rang through the korean male's houses. Hualin was asleep in Kris's arms and they were taking their shoes off at the front.

"Is that who I think it is ?" Minseok walked through the living room to the small section of the hall way. "It is ! Kris. Yixing. And the baby who I've seen so many pictures of but never got the chance to meet." 

"Sorry hyung." Yixing said laughing as he was pulled into a hug. Minseok squeezed Kris into one as well and the younger male whined.

"Oh stop you know you love my loving." Minseok said and that's when Jongdae walked in.

"Hyungs. Hey."

They settled into the living room and Minseok quickly went to go make the three guest some hot chocolate.

"He's so cute." Jongdae cooed. Hualin was still knocked out though now he was curled up on Yixing's lap, his thumb slightly. A bad habit he began to pick up that Yixing tried to stop from happening. He quickly pulled it out the three year old's mouth and Hualin stirred a bit before settling back down. Minseok came back in with the hot chocolate and smiled at the Chinese males.

"I heard from Luhan that he doesn't know an ounce of Korean." Minseok said.

"Yeah sadly he doesn't care much about it. Though if we say something in it, he will reply in mandarin. Or English. I think he's been watching too much foreign t.v with Kris." Yixing said.

"Hey don't blame me. You're the one that taught him how to use the remote and tablet." Kris said blowing off his hot chocolate and taking a sip.

"...true." Yixing said making Jongdae laugh.

"Wake him up I want to play with him." Minseok said in aegyo.

"Keep that up and he won't respect you." Kris said and Minseok punched him in the shoulder.

"Hualinnie wake up." Yixing said rubbing the boy's back softly.

"Bú." Hualin whined.

"Hualinnie please. I'll buy you those little animal cakes that you like." 

Hualin eyes shot open at that and he looked at Yixing with wide eyes.

"Really ?" he asked and Yixing nodded. Hualin made a little cheer sound and Jongdae laughed. That's when Hualin realized that they weren't home. He turned to look at the new faces as he snuggled into Yixing.

"Hualin say annyeong to Xiumin-yéye and Chen-ge." Yixing said.

"Hey ! I'm not a gramps don't make him call me that." Minseok snapped playfully and Jongdae fell into a fit of laughter,

"Baba squishy." Hualin said turning towards Kris to point at Minseok.

"Yes. He's squishy. But don't point it's rude." Kris said and Hualin nodded.

"This kid is gold." Jongdae said with that wicked grin of his.

"No." Yixing said before he could say anything further.

"But-"

"No you demon. I don't want you influencing him yet. Wait till he's like 6." Yixing said.

"Fine. Once he turns 6 we shall rude the world. Okay Hua-di ?"

Hualin just smiled. Not knowing what Jongdae meant by ruling the world but he was sure in his little three year old mind it wouldn't be that bad.

.

.
.

It's been two months since Hualin came to them. It was actually some very nice two weeks. Hualin was growing each day. Physically and mentally. Even emotionally. He was growing on Kris the most though. Yixing had fell in love with the child weeks ago but Kris needed a battle. And when Hualin told him that he wasn't afraid of him, well Kris knew the kid had a lot of potential and balls. So he eased up a bit on him.

The ringing of the gates caught their attention from watching Frozen and Kris got up to see who it was.

"Master Wu it seems like it's your Korean friends." His butler had told him through the intercom. 

"Let them in." Kris said and walking back to his seat on the couch. Hualin had fallen asleep fifteen minuets ago but Yixing wanted to see what was going to happen to Anna so they proceeded to finish the movie.

The front door was opened and the sound of shoes being taken off caught their attention but none of them said anything. Yixing was too into the movie and Kris too into watching Yixing.

"Hey family-"

"Shh !" Kris and Yixing said.

"Oh sorry aww is he sleeping ?" Chanyeol asked as he walked over towards then.

"No he's dead." Kris said making Chanyeol gasp.

"Pabo." Baekhyun said. "He's obviously sleep- is this frozen ?" Soon Baekhyun was into the movie as well.

"May I hold him ?" Kyungsoo asked as he walked into the living-room. Jongin was already sitting down on the couch, attention on the movie.

Yixing gently handed the boy over who stirred a bit before settling into Kyungsoo's grasp. Kyungsoo moved over to sit next to his boyfriend and friends. Joonmyeon then walked in with a smile on his face.

"Sorry got stuck in my coat." Joonmyeon explained in a hushed voice as Be saw the sleeping child.

Hualin woke up an hour later when the movie was hour for thirty minuets now and most of the boys in a debate about how dumb some of the things were.

"Mama. Mama." Hualin begin to whine and Yixing got up quickly placing a quick kiss to the three year olds head.

"Mama's right here forest flower. Do want to meet more uncles ?" Yixing asked.

"Bad like Sehun-ge ?" Hualin asked and Yixing laughed.

"Hmm let's find out. But they don't talk like you and I do. So you have to be a good boy and learn how to speak like them okay ? Just like we've been teaching you." Hualin nodded at that and moved off the couch.

"Nihao." Hualin greeted. The six boys greeted him back with smiles on their faces.

"Play ?" Hualin asked holding up his dinosaur plushie and Chanyeol cooed.

"I want to squish him." The tall boy said and the other five couldn't help but agree.

"Introduce yourselves idiots." Kris said and the six boys nodded.

"Hey Hualin-ah. I'm your best gege Baekhyun." Baekhyun said giving him a smile.

"No I'm your best gege. The awesome Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol said shoving the older out of the way. Hualin giggled at them and patted their heads.

"Funny geges." He said and turned to look at who was next.

"Hey Hualin I'm Joonmyeon."

"Junmahao !" Hualin squealed before Joonmyeon could even finished and the man sighed.

"Close enough."

Kyungsoo pushed Joonmyeon away and got up into the child's face.

"Nihao Hualin. My name is Kyungsoo do you want to hear a secret ?" 

Hualin looked at Kyungsoo for a moment before nodding. Kyungsoo leaned over towards the boys ear and whispered

"I think we can become great friends." 

Hualin pulled back with a giggle and nodded. Kyungsoo squeezed him into a hug and Hualin squeezed him back squealing. 

"Aw cute." Joonmyeon cooed.

Hualin pulled away to look at the last person. Jongin gave the kid a smile and Hualin flustered under his gaze.

"Hello Hualin. I'm Jongin." Jongin said and Hualin flushed.

"H-hi." Hualin said and ran over towards Kris. "Ba secret." 

Kris leaned down and let Hualin whisper into his ear. He pulled away glaring at Jongin. 

"Aigoo seems like Hualin has a crush~" Yixing cooed in korean. Kris frowned at that. Hualin didn't need to be liking anyone until he was at least thrity.

.

.

.

.


AN-Konnichiwa guys. I'll be quick about this. This is only the 1/2. So please wait for more. COMMENT RATE AND SUBSCRIBE

Ja Ne~