YoonWon (Yoona & Siwon)

Baby Baby
It was Siwon's last two day before his wedding day . He's going to marry Im Nana even though he doesn't like her . It was his parent's decision . He have no choice but to follow what they tell them . There company needs help so that he have to marry Im Nana for the sake of their company . Nana's Parents will help them save their family company if he marry her . He was there sitting at the couch while looking down . He doesn't love her but he can't do anything . Suddenly , His phone was ringing . It was Yoona . ON THE PHONE : ''Hello , Yoona'' He Said. ''Goodluck'' She Said. ''Yoona , I love you'' He Said with tearful eyes. ''We can't do anything , Just accept the truth that we're not for each other'' She Said. ''No , You're the one I love'' He Said. ''Siwon , This is the end . Just Marry her for the sake of your family'' She Answered. ''Yoona , Can you give me a favor ?" He Asked. ''What is it ?" She Asked. ''Can you come here at my Hotel Room ?" He Asked. ''For What ?" She Asked. ''I just wanna see you before you leave'' He Said. ''Okay , Wait for me . I'm Coming'' She Said. ~ END CALL ~ Yoona is the one who he really loves not Nana . Siwon's parents doesn't like her for him because she came from a poor family . When they found out that he's in love with her , They told him that he already had a fiance and its Nana . Nana is his childhood friend . She really like him since childhood but he just treated her as a friend . After a minute , The door of his Hotel Room suddenly opened . He standed as soon as he saw her face . He fastly hugged her tightly . ''I'm Sorry'' He Said While Hugging her. ''It's Alright , I understand'' She Answered. Tears falling down his eyes as she can't stopped her sadness. ''Goodluck on your wedding'' She Said. ''Yoona , I love you'' He Said. ''I love you more but we're not for each other'' She Said. ''What if we run away together ?" He Asked. ''Don't ever do that , Just set me free'' She Said. ''How about me ?" He Asked. ''Just be happy with her'' She Said as she faked a smile. She was about to leave the room when he hugged her from the back. ''Stay with me , Just for tonight'' He Said into her ears . She turned back and kissed him on his lips . ''This is the only thing I can give to you before I leave'' She Said. ''Be with me , Just for tonight'' He Said. They started kissing each other passionately . He carried her to the bed and lean her . He started kissing her lips to her cheeks to her collarbone . ''I love you'' She Whispered ''I love you more'' He Whispered Back. The night was full of love between Siwon and Yoona . As soon as they're both , They're making love . Even though it's very hard for them to let go of each other ... They have no choice. She kept on as he kept on ing inside and outside of her . Tears falling down his face while looking at her sadly . He kissed her forehead as they both rested in the bed . Next Morning , He was shocked when he didn't see Yoona beside him . She left a note saying ''I love you , Goodbye'' . He looked down as someone knocked the door . He fastly stand and keep Yoona's last note for him . He opened the door and was shocked seeing Nana arrived. ''Hello , My Siwon'' She Said as she entered the Hotel Room. ''Why are you here ?" He Asked. ''I wanna see my future husband'' She Answered as she smiled at him and locked the door . ''Nana , What else do you want ?" He Asked. He was shirtless and only wearing his boxer . As soon as she smiled at him , She go closer at him as she started seducing him . She kissed him on the lips. ''Now you're mine'' She whispered to him . Siwon never see Yoona after that night , He married to Nana even though he doesn't love her . Deep inside , Yoona was still the one for him . All he wanted now was Happiness for Yoona wherever she was now . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~