Revealed

secret

Outside Onew's room

"Aigoo..hyung let me handle this"they heard from Taemin.

"No"came Onew's reply

"Please!"

"No"

"Pretty please with chicken on top?"

Sigh "alright.."

"Yay!"

Then they heard lots of shuffling, like when you move on top of a bed.

"Hyung.."came a moan like sound from Taemin

"..."

"Mmm"

"..."then came the shuffling once more

 "Ouch!"

"What is it?"came Onew's voice

"It hurts.."

Key couldn't take it anymore. 'What are they doing?' He thought

Horrified at what he thought they were doing, he barged in and saw Taemin, onew and a cute little kitten sitting on the bed.The kitty was staring at the new people in the room while Onew was tending to Taemin's scratches. 

"What's going on?"questioned Minho

"Yeah guys explain!"said Jjong

Taemin was startled by the sudden appearance of the members, that he couldn't reply. Then he noticed that they were waiting for him to explain. 

"Well"he started as he began to stand up, only to be tripped by a blanket.The members stared in shock...there on the floor was Taemin on top of Onew.A very compromising position indeed. 

They stood up, both embarrassed...

"Okay, this is what happened..."

FLASHBACK

Onew and Taemin were walking back from a CF shooting..they chose not to take the car in order to enjoy the weather and were disguised appropriately so they don't get chased by fans. 

They heard a soft meowing and followed the sound, there they found a kitten slightly wet and shivering, probably because of the rain that took place awhile ago. They coddled it for some time and decided to take it back to the dorm and care for it. 

END OF FLASHBACK

"That's how we found the kitty and since manager hyung doesn't like cats,we chose to keep it hidden"

"Oh,we thought that you guys are-"Minho started but Jjong smacked the back of his head before he could finish.

"Oww!that was uncalled for hyung!"

...And Jonghyun merely shrugged. 

 

 

THE END(and a y one at that...*exasperated sigh* sorry guys..)