curiosity

secret

Taemin glanced nervously at Onew.He had a book covering his face so Taemin couldn't see his expression. He couldn't concentrate on what Manager-hyung was saying.His mind keeps wandering to a secret he and onew have.

Taemin's POV

I glanced over to the members worriedly, 'do they know our secret? How can they? Chill,Tae.They don't know a thing.'

"-min, Taemin!"

END of POV

"Neh?"

"Stop daydreaming and pay attention!"Manager-hyung said.

"Neh" He sank to his seat as the members snickered at him and waited for the manager to finish.

HALF AN HOUR LATER*

"hey Taeminie, do you wanna go to the gym with me"?

But before Taemin could answer...."let's go,Minnie"Onew said as he came out of the kitchen. 

"Where to?"

"To my room"?

"Eh? Why?"

"We have something to do, remember?"

"Huh?....OH! Yeah,we've got to hurry!"as he ran to the leader's room.

"Come on hyung!"Yelled Taemin frustrated at his hyung's slow advancement. 

Soon both them of disappeared inside the leader's room as the members exchanged glances.

"We've got to follow them!"Key said with determination in his eyes and the rest of the members sweat dropped. 

"What do you think their gonna do?" Jonghyun and Minho asked simultaneously. 

"We're going to find out" Key said.