Kid leader

How I Met Yul

"Taeyeon unnie?"

 

"Is that a video of you and Yul?"

 

Oh great. She saw everything.

 

"Uhh.. ummm.. unnie.. I can.... explain."

 

"TAYEONNIEEEE!!"

 

Thank you so much, Sunny unnie for saving my life.

 

"Taeyeonnie! We need you right now! Sorry Yoona, we need to borrow her for a while. It's really urgent!"

 

"It's okay unnie, go ahead!"

 

I almost had a heart attack. I wasn't ready for this. Taeyeon unnie, our leader... I don't think I'm ready to tell her about Yul and I's relationship. But she already saw everything. I can't seem to find a loophole to this. Do I tell Yul? Aigoo. I'm so flustered. 

 

"Yoong! Let's talk later!"

 

Now I'm really scared. Taeyeon unnie wants to talk. I need to look for Yul and tell her about this. 

 

"Yuuuuul!!!"

 

I had to scream like a child looking for her daddy. 

 

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you screaming all of a sudden? And why do you look so pale?"

 

"Yul, we need to talk."

 

I had to grab her away from the others first. I didn't want the other members to know about this.

 

"What's going on? Are you okay, babe?"

 

"Yeah, I'm fine.. well, actually.... no. I'm really scared babe. I was looking through some videos over the internet and I saw one about us. I was curious so I had to look at it. Then Taeyeon unnie suddenly comes up from behind and asks me what it was about. I'm 99% sure that she saw everything."

 

"What happened to the 1%?"

 

"Hoping she didn't see it. But I highly doubt it."

 

"Crap. What do you plan to do babe? Are you going to tell Taeyeon?"

 

"I don't know, Yul. That's why I came to you. To ask permission if I should tell Taeyeon unnie about us."

 

"Taeyeon unnie has been really nice to us ever since the start of this group. I don't think she'll take it against us that we're together. What do you think, babe? I mean, she's like our mom. I guess we can tell her."

 

"So you two are really together?"

 

Gasp. I had chills down my spine. I didn't know if it was good or bad. It would be okay to tell unnie about it, but at the same time, I was scared of what she'll think of us. 

 

Yul, please save me. I don't think I'll be able to speak up.

 

"Uhh.. unnie. We need to talk to you. In private if it's okay.."

 

"Yeah, you two have a lot of explaining to do."

 

Oh great. I think she's mad at us. But what am I supposed to do? Should I end this relationship with Yul just for the sake of our image? I'm willing to give all this up just for Yul. Too many thoughts in my mind.

 

"Unnie, let me explain."

 

Yul is so brave. I have no idea why I don't have the courage to fight for this. What's holding me back from speaking up? Ugh. Nice one, Yoona.

 

"You two are together and you haven't even mentioned this to your members?!"

 

"Unnie, please don't be mad. I know this kind of relationsh---"

 

"Nooo. Yul, I don't mind you two being in a relationship. Honestly, I'm happy for the both of you. And it's obvious that you two have something going on so I'm not surprised. My point is, we're a family now. We have group talks every night. Why haven't you opened this up with us?"

 

"The only reason why we kept this was because we were scared. I'm not scared for me. I'm scared for Yoong because I don't want to ruin her image because of me. She's an actress and at the same time, the image of this group too. She's someone who is known by everyone to be innocent and wouldn't fall for a person like me. I want to protect her unnie. I'm also scared of what the other members will say... and the netizens too."

 

Wow. I didn't know she felt that way. My Yul is scared because she doesn't want me to look bad? She's the most caring person ever. I don't think I can live without her now. Thank you, Yul. 

 

"Umm..unnie.. I w-was scared because if you knew, you would hate us and would want us to break up for the group. I mean, I love you unnie and I love all the members.... but I also love Yul."

 

I'm surprised that I had the guts to say that. Good job, Yoong.

 

At that moment, Yuri looked at me and I could see how pleased she was with what I said. On the other hand, Taeyeon unnie was disappointed at first, but eventually just gave us a hug. She's the best leader any group could have. And I'm happy that she became a part of us.