YoonYul

How I Met Yul

Today is our rest day and I decided to surf the web for a while since it's been such a long time that I've updated my SNS account. While checking my account, I noticed that I have so many friend requests from fans. There was one friend request that caught my attention. All requests were from fans, and this request was from an account named "YoonYul". I was shocked. I didn't know whether to be happy about it, or to be really nervous that fans notice that Yuri and I are.... a couple?

 

"Babe, check this out."

 

"YoonYul?"

 

"Yeah. Weird huh? And it's not just one. I have been invited to a page called 'YoonYul troopers'. Do you think that fans know aobut us now?"

 

"Probably. Or they just ship like what they mostly do with other artists. Don't be too scared about this babe. Let's check out the page."

 

"Alright then. I guess it won't hurt to look at it."

 

Out of curiousness, I just had to click it. I was surprised to see that fans are really updated with Yul and I. But I'm really happy that they accept us if ever it does come out that we're really a couple.

 

"Woah. Daebak.. Yoong, they have a lot of pictures of us together. Do you think they can sense something?"

 

"Yah. Now you're anxious??"

 

"No no. I'm just asking. I'm not really scared about this. But I'm just wondering too if they know something. I mean, it's easy to find out things nowadays with internet. And they can follow us around like hell."

 

"Yul! Now you're making me scared. What if they can hear us right now?!!"

 

"Sssshh. I'm just messing with you. We're safe here in our dorm, okay? And if ever people can hear us, it'll just probably be our members. So don't be so scared."

 

"Okay okay. Hey look, they also have videos of us at our programs."

 

Aish Yoona. Why do you have to be so curious all the time. I just have to click this one. Just one.

 

YoonYul 윤율 ユンユル Moment #48 - Hold My Hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC3d8xIpx5U

 

These fans really. They're the best but they make me feel so anxious. How are they able to even capture this moment??

 

"Yul..."

 

"Yeah?"

 

I showed the whole video to Yuri and even the YouTube page filled with our moments together. Yul was shocked too but gave me a kiss afterwards which made everything so confusing.

 

"Babe, why'd you kiss me?"

 

"I don't know. I just felt the need to do it. You know Yoong, these fans might be sensing something, but they're taking it really well. You should be happy about it. Look at the number of fans we have! We should come out as a couple! hahaha!"

 

As much as I want to hit her for saying that, she's actually right. I guess there's nothing wrong about this relationship that Yul and I have. And if ever THIS does come out... I'm sure that fans will still love us and accept us.

 

"Yah. Don't say that. I'm not ready yet Yul. It's too early."

 

"I'm just kidding babe. Don't take it too seriously. You know, I'm good with anything. Whether this relationship comes out or not. What's important to me is you. As long as you're happy, then I'm happy. I'm satisfied with us like this. I'm happy that I get to spend time with you everyday."

 

"Yuri yahhhh. You're making me love you even more."

 

"I love you Yoona."

 

"I love you too, Yul."

 

Suddenly, someone knocks on the door. Who could possibly ruin this moment?

 

"Can I come in?"

 

"Oh, come in Taeyeon unnie"

 

"Hey, you two love birds, I need to talk to both of you."

 

"What's up unnie? Did Yoong and I do something wrong?"

 

"No, don't worry. haha. I just want to talk to you two about this relationship and your members. I know it isn't going to be easy, but don't you think that other members have the right to know too? We've been a family for more than 3 years already. I'm not forcing you two to tell. but please consider it."

 

"Unnie, I've been thinking about it these past few days. Yul seems to be okay with it. It's just me... I've been trying to stop her from doing so. Because I don't think I'm ready yet."

 

"Well, if you think you're not ready yet, then I guess it's fine. The right time will come anyway. It's okay, Yoona."

 

"Thanks unnie. But we'll consider it. Maybe later at our small talk. But Yul and I have to talk about it first."

 

"Okay. I'll leave you two alone so you can talk about it. I love you both, alright? I'll see you two in a while."

 

Taeyeon unnie is the best unnie that anyone can have. She's like my big sister and mom at the same time. She understands me well and she knows how I'll feel about things. Never have I been upset because of her. And I'm glad that she's always around. Not just for me, but for other members as well.

 

"Yoona."

 

"It's okay. I think it's time that we should tell them. We've known them for years now and I think we can trust the members. I love each and every one of them and they deserve to know. What do you think?"

 

"I think it's great, Yoong. Let's see how things go later, okay? We can do this. Just have faith and trust."

 

Judgment time is almost near. Some of our members have already gathered in the living room. I don't know about Yuri, but I'm really nervous about this. I'm scared about how things will go. But I know that Yuri will be there to protect me... and Taeyeon, Soooyoung, and Sica unnie.

 

"Okay, so before we start our small talk, please give me this chance to thank each and every one. Being a leader isn't easy and sometimes I don't get to fulfill this job that much, but I'm thankful that the members are always beside me. Right now... it's definitely So Nyuh Shi Dae."

 

All members felt really touched with what Taeyeon unnie said. I will forever love this unnie.

 

"Okay enough with my moment. hahahaha. If anyone wants to start of, then just raise your hand."

 

Okay, I got this.

 

"Yoona? Okay, go ahead."

 

"Umm.. h-hi unnies.. I'm really nervous right now, but I'll try my best to explain everything carefully. Umm.. uhh.. Yul..."

 

Okay, I can't do it. Yul, please save me.

 

"Uhh .... I guess I should just explain it. It's okay Yoong. What she wanted to say was... "

 

 

 

======================================================================================

*Sorry for cutting off here. hehehehe. Anyway, I do not own any of the video links that will be posted in this story. All credits goes to YoonYul TV :) (for those YoonYul fans, please do subscribe to them because they have awesome fancams and moments <3)