The library Confession

More Than Friends

...

you turn around and he jumped infront of you, you wanted to just hug him tightly and tell him how much u loved him but u had no energy left, at all.

"Lets go together" he said calmly, as if nothing had happened he doesnt look into your eyes and just walks infront of you.What?! what just happened, am i dreaming or something? you walk beside him with ur hands in ur blazer pockets while looking down to the floor and without realising you were slightly pouting.

"Why were u late anyway?" he said suddenly, putting his hands into his pockets, still avoiding your eye contact. 

"i slept in..." u say rlly softly. he looks to the side and down to you, you feel the burn on ur cheeks and in ur heart. Why did u push him away!! even though u like him so much aishh!! >.< 

"jinjja?? isnt that what happens to u everyday" he chuckles, that was so adorable, a smile appeared on ur face, a creepy one. you nodd ur head and soon u were both in class. The teachers gave u big lecture and that u both had detention at the library putting books that are returned back to the shelfs after school.

It was lunch time and you got ur dinner with all of ur friends on the large rectangular table, baekhyun sat opposite of you and beside him was Xiumin and Chanyeol, on ur right side Luhan was sitting beside you, really closely and on ur left there was the cool kris who was eating chicken even though he had just complained that it wasnt his style.Kyungsoo sat next to Luhan and beside Kyungsoo was Sehun.Beside kris was Suho and Lay. Tao was making wierd movements behind Kyungsoo and made everyone laugh as kyungsoo looked at you's with a blank face. Kai was next to our table dancing infront of a table full of girls, whenever he did a y move they all started screaming, he was so talented! 

"Johgiho" a girl suddenly said as she came up behind Baekhyun, he turned around to see a pretty girl holding a yogurt in her hands, her cheeks were red as tomatoes as she was gesturing to bakhun to take it.

"Please take it" she said quitley. Tao started screaming in excitment while sitting on Kyungsoo's leg. You stared at Baekhyun to see if he was going to accept it. he turned to you and he quickly looked back at the girl and said "komaowo" while slowley taking it of her, she turned around in disbelief. 

"Oh wait" Baekhyun blurted out, she stopped and looked back. "Your very pretty" he said while squinting his eyes into a smile.BANG, it felt like u just got stabbed in the heart, it was jelousy again, *Cough Cough* everyone stared at you including baekhyun, you just choked on ur food its so embarresing u didnt know what to do! suddenly someone grabbed ur face softly and turned you around to face them, it was Luhan, he had a tissue in his hand and started wiping ur bottom lip slowely, ur heart was beating fast, he had his hand holding ur neck in place, u felt baekhyun staring at you. but hey its not ur fault why dont u get him jelous too, after what he just said to that girl.You turned to look at baekhyun when luhan shifted ur head to look at his again.

"HAHAHAHAH ya Luhan what are u doing to her, she only coughed" blurted out Sehun giving u looks and lifting his eyebrow up and down. Luhan had the tissue on ur lips and stared at them for a few seconds then quickly turned around and handed the tissue to you. 

"Do it yourself" he said harshly then started laughing.Everyone started messing about again and enjoyed dinner like we always do, but Baekhyun was sulky and just stared at his food, moving it slowely and repeatedly with his chopsticks, you felt hurt and upset, it wasnt your fault that luhan did that, if it wasnt for him you wouldnt of choked and none of it would have happened. 

"Hyung, are u okay?" chanyeol peaked at him with his eyes wide.Baekhyun nodded his head and looked up to you with his eyes filled with hurt and jelousy.You were staring at him this whole time without realising. someone was nudging you, you looked to ur side blankly, it was Luhan. 

"You okay? you look scared" he said. whats happenig today?Maybe its all a dream, right? you slowly nodded and Luhan patted on ur head softly, u pouted and he smiled while his cheeks went pink. "Something has happened right?" he said looking back at you but more seriously now.You were never good at lying.

your eyes went wide open and looked innocently to him and softly said "aneeyoo, what would happen" you laughed, a fake laugh trying to convince him, but it didnt work, he chewed his food slowly without any effort in it making his lips look lumpy and squishy, what!! what are u looking at ahhh, you didnt even realise u were staring at his lips. he smiled and looked away.

"Oh by the way tell Chen that im coming to his today" he said while drinking his pop.He was going to come to your house why all of a sudden he came two days ago as well.The bell rang and finally half of the day had finished.

It was Maths and the teacher was very strict, he had a seating plan for everyone but fortuantly he had sit you and baekhyun together in one corner near the window.It was awkward but u still liked it. you sat down and u had one of ur legs over the other, the mini skirt became shorter and was revealing more of your smooth, perfect legs.You were staring out the window, looking at the leaves that were all fallen.

"Ehhhm ehhhm", you looked up and saw baekhyun stood up looking at your legs, your face heats up thinking he had been thinking of bad thoughts.

"Yahhhh!!" you whined while standing up quickly.He was laughing, Huh? why was he laughing. 

"Move your chair i cant fit mine in" he said with a grin on his face. wait so he wasnt looking at your legs?

"and why do you speak to me like that im older than you, and why did u say that all of sudden?" He said while making himself comfortable and sitting down waiting for you to answer.You sat back down in the same postion you were at a few minutes ago but tucked ur chair inwards so the table was covering ur legs. you rested your head under ur hands and looked forward, the whole class was messing about while you both were just waiting for the teacher for the first time. 

"___'ah, annyeonggg, do u wanna come out today we are going to the cinema but someone bailed us out so we want to give you the ticket" said a guy with blonde hair, his face was cute and narrow, he had green'ish yellow'ish eyes, he looked like a baby but he had so much swag, it was Yung Jae Do, he asked you out before but unfortuantly you couldnt date cause of the troubles you had, he had two of his mates beside him waiting for your reply. Baekhyun was staring at you waiting for you to reply aswell.

"She cant she's got detention tonight" Baek said coldly. While staring at them making eye contact to move away.

"Oh yeah, mianhae oppa, maybe next time?" you said while smiling cutely. Baekhyuns face dropped.Suddenly the door slid open and the teacher came in everyone rushed to their seat. jae do winked at you and turned around.

"Omo did you hear that, it was so cute she called you oppa" his mate whispered to him just when they were about to walk away to their seat.

"Yah, did u think you would be able to bail detention and leave me doing the job at the library on my own?" baekyun asked while nudging you"oppa oppa" he whispered trying to copy you. Whenever he touched you in any way, there was this estatic feeling shivering down ur spine.you giggled at his cute comment and started working.

*After school*

The school was empty as you walked into the library the teacher had left a note that she will be popping in and out to see if you were doing your punishment correctly.It was so quite, you take off ur bag and put it close to the sofa that was in the middle of the gigantic library and took off your coat aswell. there was dozens of large piles of books on the table, this was gonna be tiring, you patted ur skirt and sighed out.

"RAHHH" you screamed in fear and squeezed ur eyes shut and put ur arms infront of ur face protecting urself in a cute way.

"Mianhaeeee" it was baekhyun he started laughing histerically at ur scream, u just stood there in embarresment. he suddenly patted ur head.

"Omo, ur so cute!!" he said smiling widely.Did he just call you cute. a smile appeared on ur face with a warm blush. you hit his arm softly as he was still laughing.

"Lets do this and get it over with." you say trying to escape the embaressment that just happened. you turn around and took a pile of books and started to look through the rows of the shelfs to find where they are meant to go.

"___ i was just joking you know" he said innocently. u smile and go through the shelfs that you were seaching for.Baekhyun followed. He followed you like he was ur tail, it became awkward none of you said a word, you were reaching high going on ur tiptoes to put a book that belonged there, then suddenly his arms reached over you and easily putted it on the shelf and he stayed at that postion, you turn around slowly, he was so close, your face was nearly buried into his chest. Again your heart was beating fast just like this morning, ur back was to the shelf, u couldnt escape this time!

 

BAEKHYUNS POV:

I was really close to her, what should i do? i look down and her cheeks were pink and she had her small hands crunched up near her lips. her eyes were glowing and her skin was smooth, her lips were calling for mine, i wanted to kiss her, but what if she tries to run away again, my heart was beating fast and my whole body became heated up as if i was boiling. i stepped back, she looks up to see what i was about to do and her lips were parted anxiously, they looked lonely. i quickly put my hand on the shelf near her face and positioned myself closer, she put her hands on my body trying hard to push me away, but it looked as if she was forcing herself, i really love that about her, she just cant lie even when she hasent said a word, i can tell by her body language.

"B-baekhyun" she stuttered as she looked up to me, her face looked afraid. 

"what is it?" i said softly as i moved lower to her face, making the gap between us smaller and smaller. 

"Can i ask you a question?" she whispered looking lower down at where her hands was, on my body, oh my life was she really touching my body, i felt so excited but kept it cool, my heart was beating fast as her hands were on it.She was frozen, her hair was perfectly resting down on her shoulders, it looked so soft. i nodded for her to continue her question.

"Why did u try to kiss me this morning?" she looked up moving her hands down, when she finaly realised she had them on me, she looked ambarresed which looked so adorable.i really liked her.No i didnt like her, i loved her,everything about her.

"Because... nanun norul joaheyo" i cant believe i just said it!! finally i confessed, i let out a long sigh of relief feeling excited inside, but what about her? im sure she liked me too, right?She looked up and just stared at me in a happy and slightly shocked way with slightly open. Does that mean its a yes? i dont know what to do kiss her? no that would make me look bad and that i just want her for kissing and not actually to do what normal couples do. i grabbed her shoulders lightly and pulled her against me, i squeezed her strongly while i wrapped my arms around her not letting her go.I was so happy, her body was against mine,and her arms folded upwards into soft fists and i locked her legs inbetween mine, i put my head on her shoulder then decided to pick her up for fun.i quickly lifted her up in the same position and she let out a small cute scream"AHH" it was quite high pitched too. i laughed and then i then put her back down quickly and she had her eyes squeezed shut. i slightly parted away to see her more clearly but still holding her , i refused to let her go, i held her chin up so she could face me, she slowely opened her eyes and she looked straight into my eyes, she looked hurt and upset.Why? did someone say anything bad to her, who did this, i felt worried and quickly her hair down repeatedly, she tried to push me away again but i didnt let her go, why was she upset is it cause of what happened at lunch time?I only did that to grab her attention and make her feel jelous.i never wanted her to be like this. i held her jawline into the palms of my hands and i started approaching to kiss her, she didnt try to stop me, that was a good sign, did she give up? My lips were about to touch hers, i could feel her face heating up, she was staring at my lips without blinking, i smile and get closer to her, my lips were so close to her that it already felt like we were kissing.

"___ Where are you, are u okay!!!??" someone was shouting and his footsteps came closer to our direction, i know that voice it was Luhan.What do i do? i let her go and parted away, again i lost my chance of kissing the girl i want to be mine, and mine only.

She slowly turned around and put her forhead against the shelfs, i hear her taking deep breathes and calming herself, her body and curves were perfect and i started to think why other guys wanted to go out with her so badly, not just because of her beauty or personality but her perfect smooth legs and perfect upper body. Luhans sneakers screeched on the floor as he stopped and just stared at us in confusion.

"___-ah are u okay? i heard you scream." he said looking at her anxiously. 

"I just scared her" i said while laughing, so the awkwardness and the silent would fade out a bit. she turned around her face was red, she put her hands in her blazer pockets and just stared at the ground.

"YAA dont you know she gets frightend easily" luhan blurted out. huh? what was up with him, why does he care so much.

"Its okay, im fine" she says softly,while covering her cheeks with a cute smile. 

"I just whent by to your house and there was nobody there, i asked you to tell your brother that i was coming and now he's gone to work and left me" luhan said while doing gestures with his hands.

"Sorry, i tottaly forgot i have detention" she says the guilt in her voice made me feel hurt. i moved in closer to her side, i have no idea why i just did that.

"It doesnt matter but the reason i was going to come anyway was that my parents are on a business trip and they wont be back for a fewdays, so i had to stay with your brother."Luhan says with a innocent voice.What is he trying to do?Does he like her, is he trying to go into her house using her brother as an excuse, when her brothers out, i cant let them stay under one roof alone!!!

"oh jinja, im really sorry, he is going to be back tonight, call him and ask if you can stay, because he wont let me choose who comes in our house"she pouted cutely, he was smiling at her as he got his phone out and called Chen.He turned around and started to walk about in scircles explaining to her brother whats happening. i nudge her secretly, she looks up to me with a confused look.

"im coming too" i whispered to her. 

 

 

 

admins message: Wow finaly, this took me so long to write, my back is literlaly gonna break, i have so much homework to do but i cba.

but anyway please dont forget to subscribe and comment what your favourite part was in this chapter?also i hope u liked this chapter its really long, i promise that on the next upcoming chapters i will add more scenes with Luhan.

Next chapter clue: Luhan and Baek arguing, sleep over, confession and i have decided to actually do a proper kiss scene!! look forward to it until then annyeong :* ^^

 

ps:sorry if i mispelled anthing hahha c: