Suddenly

More Than Friends

It was a peaceful autumn morning, you were walking to school on your own, late again... but you didnt care u dont want to miss this feeling for anything, it was so beautiful, ur hair was down and it reached all the way under ur shoulders, ur bangs didnt move at all. The wind softly hit ur smooth legs and made ur mini school skirt fly slightly. there was noone around you, but just to make sure u looked around anxiously, you close youre eyes and put ur hands into ur school blazer, and held ur phone, it was vibrating but u ignored it, it was probably ur mates texting u how late u are and that it wasnt ur first time and the teachers wouldnt let you off, but u didnt bother to answer them so u just kept ur eyes closed and walked slowly towards the school.The air felt wierd and so did ur surroundings, there was someone watching, u stopped and didnt open ur eyes, it felt scary but u shook ur head and took the currage, so u slowly opened ur eyes and a blurry similiar figure stood right in front of u leaning forward with a confued look, it was byun baekhyun, your best friend. the butterflies in your tummy was making ur cheeks heat up and blush also u could hear the beating of ur heart through ur ears, he was so close to you.Baekhyun is ur best friend and u wouldnt want to let ur feelings make youre friendship in a total mess u just couldnt imagine it!

"Yah, why are u not answering my calls" he blurted out, u shake ur head and came back to reality, but he was still so close that u had to lean back a few inchs.

"Mianhae... i-i couldnt here it, it was on vibrate" you lied.

"___'Ya do u think im stupid? i saw u putting ur hands in ur pocket, the one u always put ur phone in" he said, feeling hurt and came even closer!! u felt like u couldnt breathe.

"Oppa- why do u always bully me!" you pouted, escaping to another subject. but wait, did i just call him oppa!!! my life is literaly over, how can i say that, i squeeze my eyes in anger.

"Bwah?? omo, daebak! did u just call me oppa?" he said with his eyes wide he looked kinda excited like a little kid, i knew he was going to tease me all day because of this."Yah do u like me or something?" he said while tilting his head, what a suprise you were right, he is going to tease you.

"Aneeyoooo, i meant as in oppa for brother" u quickly said while looking to the ground avoiding his eye contact, he was staring down at you, you look back up and it became more awkward, his gaze changed and his brown eyes pierced through yours, you can hear him breathing and feel his cool breath on the side of ur cheek, near ur lips.

You freeze in place, he tilts his head and comes closer, you quickly take ur hands out of ur pockes and put them against his hard coller bones, and slightly tried to push him away, but u didnt want him to,ur body was just forcing you to move him away, but ur heart was stronger and it was eager to know what was about to happen. Is he joking around or is this for real! He suddenly grabbed ur head with his soft hands holding ,ur jawline fit in his palms perfectly, he lifted ur head up so you would look into his eyes.He looked even more perfect up close, his smooth skin, beautiful eyes, perfect hair. i could go on forever.

"You can call me oppa... but not the brother way" he said, in a whisper. ur heart was beating so fast that he even realised, he blushed and it was the cutest thing ever! he closed his eyes and came even closer, u can feel his lips so close to urs as if they were touching urs. Suddenly ur body became stronger and pushed him away. he looked hurt and confused, the butterflies in ur tummy made u feel weak, ur heart became weak.

"im really late" u stuttered , ur voice was weak, it almost sounded like a whisper.You moved him aside and started to walk very fastly towards the school, he wasnt coming after you and you didnt feel as if he looked back, and u didnt hear him call out ur name.

 

baekhyun upset, after u left him like that... his face when u left <.<

Then suddenly you heard him say "____~  wait!!" you heard footsteps running towards you, you felt so happy that you could jump in excitment, but instead u stayed still, like u were frozen.

 

 

note: So what do you think? please comment ur honest opinions and dont forget to subscribe ^^ please anticipate chapter two, i'll give u a hint : it going to be a love triangle. ;) btw if i put this: '____' it just means to put ur name there c: