The Words “Happily Ever After”

When Kwanghee became a Fanfic Writer [THREE SHOT]

Okay here’s the last part!

Have fun reading!


 

 

            Minwoo kept hiding his identity to Kwanghee. But he shared the secret with Hyungshik. When Minwoo told Hyunshik, at first he was shocked but then he recovered “I guess an H will be there pretty soon”. They know Kwanghee was just starting small to prepare for a big one remembering Kwanghee’s “Girl next Door – Private Lessons”. The days continued like before and nothing seemed to change except for the relationship of Sikwang and DongKwang.

~~~Dong Jun’s POV~~~

            Kwanghee is snuggling to me again. I thought he was just making up for not coming to the beach but I guess I’m wrong. Something really has happened and it involves Siwan-hyung. Kwanghee-hyung seemed to avoid Siwan-hyung lately and all his past attentions to Siwan-hyung was directed to me even the fans started calling us DongKwang couple. I don’t hate Kwanghee-hyung but I hope they make up. I dislike fighting but I hope my relationship with Kwanghee-hyung won’t change after they make up. I like being with him, he’s fun not like the Jun Young-hyung with his cool aura and Kevin-hyung with his nagging. Don’t worry hyung I’ll always be here whenever you need me. I thought as I kissed his forehead. I guess my next days will be fun!

~~~Kwanghee’s POV~~~

            I’m snuggling to Dong Jun again… Am I falling for him already? I thought as I stared at his smiling face. No… no… calm down your just using him as an excuse to avoid Siwan. Hah~… this is hard but thanks Dong Jun for helping me and sorry if I I’m just using you. I just can’t face Siwan like I used to or else I might do what I did… but I guess you’re having fun yourself as you kissed me on my forehead. Fanservice? I hope so… I can’t return your feelings the same way you do.

~~~Siwan’s POV~~~

            We bowed to the audience and went near backstage then I saw Kwanghee snuggling with the maknae. At first I didn’t mind it but as the days passed with them increasingly got closer, a feeling started to grow inside me. It’s a strange feeling I can’t explain. Am I starting to get jealous? No no no. But then Dong Jun kissed Kwanghee’s forehead making the fans scream loudly. I unconsciously clenched my fists hard as I stare at both of you. Kwanghee… You’re making me crazy. I missed you…

~~~End of POV~~~

            The next days, the reverse is now happening to the SiKwang couple. Siwan is the one now doing what Kwanghee usually do to Siwan and Kwanghee now became the cool or should I say grumpy guy? Even the fans noticed it and commented “did they drink the flowered wine?” referring to Secret Garden. Minwoo can now sense Siwan’s distress. Siwan’s actions became stronger everyday now even throwing tantrums just to get attention. I guess it’s time to intervene, Minwoo thought.

            Siwan-hyung, can you help me for a minute?  He said dragging the pouting Siwan to MinShik’s room. Once inside he locked the door getting a questioning stare from his hyung.

            Why did you lock the door Min?  not releasing the stare.

            I don’t want someone to burst in as this is confidential.  Siwan just raised an eyebrow as Minwoo sat to open his laptop. He logged in to the site.

            You’re a fanfic writer? 

            Yup, but I’m not the only one   as he typed Jangie88 on the username search

            Who else?  Siwan asked curiosity evident in his eyes as Minwoo only pointed at the screen

            Kwanghee too? Minwoo just noddedNononono… no it can’t be. Wangie’s English isn’t that good. Minwoo smirked and clicked the latest in Kwanghee’s stories. Judge for yourself.  He told Siwan as he stood up and went to bed.

            Kwanghee doesn’t know it’s me so don’t tell him. As for the ones that know I only told Hyungshik. You can browse the site even if you’re not a member but still it’s better to be one as you can interact with him not knowing. Just wake me up if you need assistance okay?  He added as he started snoozing.

            Siwan started reading the fanfics of Kwanghee. He was shocked at how Kwanghee became fluent. After reading Lifeless, he was now sure of his feelings for him. He was more than a friend, much more. He understood as he read line by line, word by word the feelings of love Kwanghee had for him but cannot see. He cursed himself for not noticing or even dismissing the thought he loved him. He was sorry that even him, the bubbliest person in their group, had felt that way and thought of doing Lifeless fic. I love you more than you do Kwanghee. I’m just hesitating as I thought you only see me as a friend. But now I’ll be honest with my feelings. Wait for me my love.  He thought as he registered and followed Kwanghee’s stories.

            Siwan’s behavior towards Kwanghee changed over the weeks. Chance seemed to elude him as they become busy for their comeback. But he did everything he could do to make Kwanghee feel loved. Giving him towels to dry himself after dance practice, water bottle after recordings, feeding him lettuce wraps of samgyupsal that Siwan wrapped himself in dinners, and stolen short back hugs after performances. But the most significant change that happened to Siwan was his style of dressing. He will always wear tight tank tops that seemed to hug every curve of his torso and track pants for his practices. This makes Kwanghee stare at him and when Siwan catches him doing it he will wink making Kwanghee blush and run to Dong Jun. But in their dorm it was worse because he only wears boxers. He was always teased at the dorm now but he always answers the same. “I have Kwanghee to warm me up”. This made MinShik to confront him.

            Hyung you better stop what you’re doing.  Minwoo told Siwan

            Why?  Siwan curious as to why MinShik is interfering

            Do you want Kwanghee-hyung to make an H?  Hyungshik asked.

            Actually I’m waiting for it. I can’t wait for what he writes.  He said dreamily smiling

            You’re going to do it?  MinShik asked shocked. Siwan looked a bit pissed.

            Why? We can’t? Don’t give me that crap. I’ve read Minwoo’s stories and it’s all about you two doing it. I guess you’re having fun every night doing what Minwoo wrote while we slept like logs. You’ve done it but you’re saying we can’t?  anger tone rising from Siwan

            Whoa! Hyung calm down. We’re just worried. Hyungshik and I are together for long. But you and Kwanghee-hyung…  Minwoo trailed

            I won’t do it if he doesn’t love me back if that’s what you’re implying Minwoo. I won’t force him to do it with me. I want him to willingly give himself to me as I will do for him.  He said as assurance to the two.

            If you say so, hyung. Guess we just have to wait. Good thing Kwanghee hyung has experience.  Hyungshik said, Minwoo nodded while Siwan was shocked.

            What!?  With whom?  Jealousy evident in his voice

            I guess hyung didn’t know. It was the girl next door back when we were trainees. She gave Kwanghee-hyung some private lessons. Minwoo said while he and Hyungshik cannot hold their laughter. It took Siwan a while before he got the joke.

            And the fated day came. Kwanghee came home with his laptop on his hand. Siwan knew where Kwanghee went. He will always go to the bakery near their dorm to write as it has internet there and with Kwanghee home means he just finished it. Kwanghee went to their room while Siwan followed later to get his laptop and noticed Kwanghee was sleeping already not even changing. He just shrugged and went out to go to the kitchen. The others left and it’s only them two on the house. He checked Kwanghee’s profile and clicked on stories. Siwans eyes grew wide.

            Midnight Dreams [ONE SHOT] [H] [Complete] Last updated: 9-28-2011  10:34:52 am

            He clicked it and started reading. Paragraph by paragraph he became redder. He gulped. Kwanghee… I never thought you’re this wild. That inside that cute face was a Kwanghee. I don’t think I can do it like how you wrote it but I’ll try my best. I hope I can satisfy you. He thought but the last paragraph made him stop thinking and just stare at the screen.

            I woke up and realize it’s just a dream. I turned my head and saw your sleeping face. Is this the only way for me to hold you, to kiss you, to scream your name and to say I love you as we both have our release? Even though you’re this close to me, I couldn’t even tell you I love you, afraid that if you know – something will change. Will my dream forever stay as a dream? Or will it ever become a reality? I guess only time will tell as I leaned close to your ears to whisper “Saranghae Siwanie” the guy of my dreams – wet dreams and went back to sleep.

 

            I will make it a reality Kwanghee. I promise you your midnight’s going to be one hell of a midnight. But I need to go shopping first for the stuff.  He got up but he felt something below. Guess I have to have a cold shower first, I have to save this for later. It was already past 10 pm when he came back. The dorm was quiet I guess everyone came from where they went and slept already. He was walking to their room but saw the door ajar. Curious he peeked and saw Kwanghee with a glass of something sitting on the side of the bed looking sad. Siwan felt Déjà vu and fear came to his heart. He’s not planning to do it right? But I have to make sure and hide. He saw Kwanghee standing up, went to the kitchen and placed his glass on the counter. He was going in their room when he stopped halfway and eyed their group picture. He stopped looking in the picture and went inside. He went to their closet and started what seemed rummaging to Siwan. He stopped what he was doing and he started to sob? He closed the cabinet and in his hands is a pink envelope. He put it at the back of their picture frame. He just smiled then took what looked like a medicine bottle. Siwan was shocked to see this and immediately ran to Kwanghee snatching the bottle away from his hands.

            What do you think you’re doing?        Kwanghee asked but got hugged by Siwan

            Please… Please don’t do what I think you wanna do  Siwan said as he stopped the hug and held Kwanghee by the shoulders staring at him.

            Errr… What do you think I’m going to do? Or kindly tell me what made you think so… Kwanghee just raised an eyebrow.

            Well you were drinking something and-             Orange Juice I was thirsty.      Kwanghee cut him off

            You looked at our first group picture-             Checking the time at the clock in front of it

            You looked at the closet and started sobbing   I was looking for what to wear tomorrow and I’m laughing…

            You put a pink envelope there                         It’s a fan mail for me.

            Then you took the medicine bottle                   It’s my vitamins you know I have them.

            Where the hell are you getting these ideas?

            Nothing I must be getting crazy because of you…

            Yuck so cheesy. Kwanghee shrugged and went to bed. Siwan changed to “again” his boxers and brought the goods beside the bed. He back-hugged Kwanghee who was shocked

            Siwannie what are- he got cut when Siwan kissed him as he turned his head. It was a hungry kiss, he tasted spicy and when Kwanghee opened his mouth to breathe a red ball was transferred to him.

            on that and shut up… Siwan told Kwanghee. Kwanghee couldn’t think but just nod as realization hit him on what Siwan did plus the fact that they shared a candy kiss with a spicy candy made him hotter by the second.

            I love you Wangie. When I saw you doing what you described in Lifeless I started to get crazy. Please don’t do that to me. I promise to be with you forever.  He said as he began kissing Kwanghee’s neck. Fireworks were on Kwanghee's mind and his body writhing as he savored Siwan’s touch until the word Lifeless registered on his mind. Kwanghee stared at him and Siwan knowing what he was thinking just answered.

            I’m Sikwang4eva and Minwoo is XShikisMineX your avid fans. And now that you know that I know there was something that bothered me this morning. Midnight dreams~~~ 

He said seductively as he stood up breaking the hug and started rummaging through his goods. He fished two pairs of cream colored silk from the bag and showed it to Kwanghee. Kwanghee turned red the instant he saw the pair. Siwan went back to bed on his knees and whispered something to Kwanghee You’re dreams are starting but this time it’s reality. Siwan then tied Kwanghee’s hands to the bed posts. It was done easily as Kwanghee’s hands have no strength as he still couldn’t believe this was happening. He was still out even though Siwan had already undressed him. Siwan kissed him which brought him out of his daze. After the kiss, Siwan warned him “Those are silk Wangie. If they are deformed later I will punish you” and started the round after round of released pent-up passion until tiredness evoked them to sleep snuggled between each other’s arms.

I guess this is what the stories tell       

 

 

Happily Ever After

 


Okay the end sorry it was not good ahehehe

not ready for H yet or Im just not inspired to do one

Subscribe and Comment Please!