Taking up the Pen

When Kwanghee became a Fanfic Writer [THREE SHOT]

A/N

Words like this in color are Korean black are thoughts

Words like this in color are English black with quotes are thoughts

Have Fun Reading!!!


            And that was ZEA with Watch Out!  The male mc said.

           

            ZEA lined up and went to their waiting room. They just finished their recording at Music Bank for their Goodbye Stage and now the group is divided into their mini groups planning the short break as it will be only a week then they will practice their new songs. The Minshik duo is on one corner reading something occasionally laughing to what they must be watching on Minwoo’s iphone. The helium boys are at it again helium and yes they are addicted to that stuff.  And the production staff sensing the boys need to go high gave two dozens of big balloons instead of bouquets enough maybe to last them an hour on cloud nine. Guess the fans will have another ZEA on helium video uploaded tomorrow. Jun Young, being the good leader, is talking with the manager about their schedules and Kwanghee sat in a sofa eyeing Siwan in the helium group laughing only at Siwan’s turn. Kwanghee would love to join since he can share an indirect kiss with Siwan but he held himself fearing that when he tries, something might break since his voice is already high toned it might become piercing when he tries helium. Well he actually tried it at home when he was alone. He felt left out that he was not in the videos of them having fun. He went to the kitchen, set the camera on the table checking if the focus was on him, and at the balloon. He checked his voice and it was really funny. He tried IU’s I’m in my dream song and when he reached the last octave, his voice was so high pitched the plates broke leaving Kevin furious and fumble at how his favorite plates broke.

            The last balloon was dry when their manager called them to go home. They got into their van with them all laughing at the videos they took with helium. They were laughing so hard when Kwanghee suddenly spoke.  Hyung! Can you drop me at the company? I forgot something there.  He told the manager. The truth is he wants to be alone. He can’t keep his façade anymore and any minute more he might burst showing what he really feels and he doesn’t want s to be worried so he wants to release it. He always goes to the rooftop of their company building to release the stress and nighttime there is good as there as not much people like in daytime. He arrived at the rooftop and he found his favorite Seo In-Young-noona there.

            Noona! What are you doing here?  Kwanghee asked

            Hi Wangie-ah! Just sitting around enjoying the night. Want some company?  She tap her lap gesturing for him to come near her. She knew why Kwanghee was here. She knew because they were so close that they knew each other’s secrets that they have rumors of them dating. Kwanghee sat next to hear then rested his head on her lap. She played on his hair and said

            Releasing some problems Wangie-ah?   She cooed

            Yeah, I’m having trouble holding my feelings. It’s just hard nowadays as we always have schedules together but he’s still oblivious.  He said referring to Siwan.

            You like English right Wangie? And you’re good at it?  She asked in English.

            Not exactly fluent like Kevin but I can manage if given the time or if you can understand broken English.  He got up looking at her smirking.

            Well then I’ve got the solution for you!  She replied while showing the screen of her phone. It was an internet site.  Kwanghee read the site name it was in English, www.asianfanfics.com. He smiled a knowing smile and looked at his noona.

            Noona what is it?  He asked still smiling

            You already know it yet you’re still asking?  She retorted raising an eyebrow.

            I don’t know what it is noona, tell me, tell me, te… tete… tell me~~~  He sang using his aegyo.

            Kyaaahhhh!!!!  She shouted while curling up then started pinching Kwanghee’s cheeks

            Noona!!! My face!!! Stop it!!!  Kwanghee was shocked when she started pinching his cheeks.

            Mian! Mian!  As she realized what she has done relieved that she didn’t do it in his nose or she will be in one hell of a trouble.   Okay so let’s start!

            She explained all the basics – how to register, how to search for stories, how to filter it by tags or by completed, and the genres and their meaning even how to make stories just in case Kwanghee got an inspiration.

            Remember it?  She looked at him with care.

            I think I can manage. So what genre can you suggest for me Noona?

            Well for your situation with Siwan then…   as she browsed for the genres then smiled  Use the tags 2min, minho, taemin, angst and don’t forget the to check the complete box so you can only see completed fanfics. If you don’t like shinee then there’s dooseob, doojun, yeosob, angst for beast or if you want a wide array of choices just use angst.

            Okay but why angst?  I’m still sane… Kwanghee pouted

            Says he who came here.  She sarcastically said.  Then she caressed Kwanghee’s face.  Just so you know you are not alone with that mindset. We don’t know if there is a slight chance that Taemin and Yeosob are the ones that wrote it. But promise me you won’t try what they have written in there just in case you got in sync with the story. You can however interact with them by comments and they won’t know that it’s you unless you say it or provide it in your profile. They can provide you comfort and support. That’s what kept me level headed all this years. Kwanghee held her hand and snuggled with it. Then he looked at her

            Noona do you write stories too?

            Nope but I review them.  She noticed Kwanghee’s questioning look and started explaining. I’m like a teacher grading the works of the student. I try to keep unbiased while I review their story, the plot, the grammar, the language used if it was appropriate and their pictures. I’m a strict reviewer and hates mistakes so if you want to be reviewed by me make it perfect okay?

            He nodded and smiled  Khamsahmida noona, saranghae  and hugged her tightly.

            Nadoo(Me too) and kissed his forehead.  You better go now it’s late they might be worried. She said wiping the lipstick stain on his forehead. Kwanghee blushed lightly and went his way waving his hand. She giggled at Kwanghee’s reaction. She knew he doesn’t fully swing that way. Put Krystal Jung on a box wearing a y suit, giving it to him as a present and lock them together in a room for a night and he will be right back on track. Too bad she’s not interested. They look good together, but I guess her love for Minho is greater. Your loss girl she thought as she remembered her days with Kwanghee as a trainee. They were so close that rumors escalated that even she has wondered if they are really dating. It got to the point that she and Kwanghee were called to the president’s office. He held her hand and squeezed it assuring her that it will be alright and went inside the office. He explained that they were just best friends and he sees her only as a best friend and a sunbae he looked up to. What struck her were his last words before they left. I don’t deserve noona. She’s too good for me, too perfect. She deserved someone better.  The rumors died down after that meeting but something was growing. She grew to love him.  Would you still love Krystal or Siwan when I tell you my feelings Kwanghee?  she thought sadly. But I guess I’ll just be your noona forever. She sighed and checked her phone. A new fic was submitted. Time to release some stress  she said smirking and gave the guy an F rating.

            Kwanghee arrived at the dorm and it was quiet. He knows since the manager messaged him to be quiet when entering as everyone was tired. He went to his room he shared with Siwan and changed quietly not wanting to wake Siwan up. He took his laptop and went to the kitchen. He ate the dinner they left for him and went to sit on the corner of the table with the stove on his back so no one could sneak behind him without him noticing. Alright Kwanghee you could do this!  He thought and went to the site. He clicked register and started typing what needs to be typed

Username: Jangie88     the jang for his name in roninpop the ie for hee in Kwanghee and 88 for his birthyear.

Password: ilovesiwan4ever   (of course it’s fake but I hope it's true ahehe)

Confirm Password: ilovesiwan4ever

Email: [email protected]  That was his separate email that only he knows and uses for times like these

Type the code:  the BLacK Fox 3456H  (you know those random code boxes ahehehe)

He checked the I am 13 years old or over box.

He clicked the register and check his mail for the confirmation. He clicked it and viola he’s an official member of the site.

He went to his profile and uploaded a picture of him in a black suit. (search for his lovability picture)

He clicked on his birthday august 25, 1990    well it doesn’t hurt to make me young right? He thought

He chose Korea, Republic of as his country.

He filled in the remaining boxes and viola he was done. He put “just browsing” on his status and started browsing for the angst. He found many 2min angst as recommended by his InYoung-noona and started reading it. It was already 4 am when he stopped browsing. Out of 6 oneshots he had read about them only 1 killed minho and 5 killed taemin. Minho died by giving his heart to Teamin but Taemin died through – car accident, falling off the building, drowned in the river getting a necklace, kidney and liver failure due to excessive drinking and incurable disease. He took a lot of time since his English is not good enough but he was hooked. He subscribed and commented on every oneshot he read and added the author as friends. He could relate to their stories. It was about someone loving the other so much but could not express it until it was too late. He was so emotional at that time that an inspiration came to him. He smiled and clicked “write new story” button. He put the title Lifeless. He was so engrossed in writing that it was already 6:30 when he finished. Kevin got out of his room to prepare breakfast and was surprised to see Kwanghee on the kitchen.

            Hyung your up early. What yo doing?  Kevin said in his English slang

            None of ya business. And I didn’t sleep. Don’t botha making ma breakfast. Just don’t let da otha kids be noisy kay?

Kwanghee said imitating Kevin as he logged out and cleared the history and shut down his laptop and proceeded to the room. He’s excited on how the readers will react to his fic but he was too sleepy. He jumped on his side of bed making Siwan shook wide awake. He eyed Kwanghee but noticed he was really sleeping.  What’s gotten into him? He thought and went to shower and eat breakfast

 


Okay done with the first part I’ll try to upload the 2nd part if I manage to finish it today yay!

Also Seo In-Young appearance here are completely out of the blue but I need someone diva like that can equal Kwanghee’s diva-ness and she fit the bill especially when I watched her in the we got married series. The rumors are also not true okay?

IU’s song here is good day  and the one that she sing is I’m in my dream!!!  eam!!!!! eam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry again for 2min fans I don’t hate them kay?

Subscribe and Comment Please!!!!