How Troublesome

The Tempest

Luhan quickly ran home, looking at Seoyeon every so often, luckily he already had blood or else he’d have a hard time controlling himself. He burst through the door and ran upstairs into his room, Tao and Kris saw him holding something, they smelt blood and followed him “Luhan what did you do?!” Kris said while running in. he took one look at Seoyeon and his eyes grew red “You better have an explanation for this, Gege!” Tao said, pinning him to the wall. “Yah! Tao calm down! It’s not what you think!”

 

Luhan explained everything that had happened “Oh great! So now she knows our secret?!” Kris said, holding his head in hands. He sighed heavily “We have no choice… we have to tell her… now that she has so many vampire scents on her…We’ll probably have to take her in… how troublesome.”

 

Kris left, leaving the five of them with an injured Seoyeon, Lay walked up to her and put his fingers on her pulse, his eyes widened at how weak it was. “Alright… She just needs to rest is all, her pulse is weak but it looks like not a lot of blood was taken. Everyone leave this room and do not come in, she mustn’t be woken.” They all nodded and left the room.

 


 

The next morning, Luhan went up to check on her, Seoyeon had already woke up and was sat in his bed, her hand was covering the bite marks, when she saw Luhan her eyes widened and she quickly got out of the bed, remembering what had happened last night.

 

“S-Stay away from me!” She pleaded, Luhan slowly approached her “Calm down, Seoyeon, you’re safe now…” She noticed that his fangs were a little out and without thinking she ran past him and down the stairs, the noise attracted the other members and they watched as a frightened Seoyeon half ran half stumbled away from Luhan “Seoyeon, come back! You’re in no condition to be running!” “Get away from me!”

 

She ran down the stairs and bumped into something, causing her to fall backwards and land in a sitting position. She rubbed her head and was met by cold, dark brown almost black eyes staring down at her. She tried to get up and run away again but someone grabbed her and forced her to sit on the sofa. “Seoyeon,” Xiumin said, trying to calm down “Listen to me okay? We’re not here to hurt you,” she calmed down a little bit but didn’t lower her guard at all “What’s… What’s going on? T-That man… a-and Luhan…” “Listen to me Seoyeon, you're in danger, you've been attacked and now you're probably being tracked.” “W-What are you...?” “Seoyeon, you're going to have to stay with us for a while...” she gulped and looked at the 6 men “W-Why?” “Because,” Lay began, sitting next to her slowly, trying not to scare her “Seoyeon, we're not normal, and now that you've come into contact with us and have been attacked by that man, there will be people trying to track you down, if you stay with us, then we can protect you.” She nodded slightly “N-Not normal?”

 

“Seoyeon... what do you think we are?” She thought for a moment, and it all made sense. The reason why they were all so good looking and talented, the reason why they had to 'protect' her and the reason why she was attacked. “Vampires...”