Meeting B.A.P

Those 3 words(sequel of Goodbye)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Zelo P.O.V

After talking with Ahra,I walk to the canteen.I scan where are BAP.GOTCHA!!

I walk to them.I kept smiling like an idiot the whole recess.It's like I can't stop smile.BAP keep asked me whether I'm sick or what.Seriously,is it a fault for me to smile.

Recess already over.Before I could walk to class,Himchan already dragged me.Hey,I'm not a kid!

(-_-)

"Zelo,are you sure that you not sick?"Himchan hyung look so worried.Aish!This hyung of mine...

"Ne hyung.Now if you have nothing to say,I got to go."Oh...Math will start in 5 minutes.

"Ok.Lets go to a funfair today."Woah...I don't know hyung can rap.He's kinda good.

"I can't.I have a study group.Mianhae.Next time okay."Then I started ran as fast I could.When I in the class,fortunately the teacher not in there yet.

 

After School....

Ah ra P.O.V

School end.I'm packing my stuff and start walking to the main gate.There,I saw the tall guy.What his name again?Is it Zero..Ah whatever.Like I give a damn about it.

I just ignored and walk pass him.But then,he take my hand and dragged me to a bus station.What with this kiddo?!

"Ya!Who do you think you are to dragged me here and there huh?!"I kept my cold expression.He just chuckle.WTH is wrong with him?!

"You already accepted to go to Funfair with me"He pouted.He's KINDA cute.

"No.I never said that I..."He touch my lips with his finger.I slap his hand hard."Owh.You're strong.Why you slap me"

"Nobody can touch my face"except him.

Please log in to read the full chapter