The cold hearted girl.

Those 3 words(sequel of Goodbye)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Daehyun P.O.V

We have a new students in our class.She look cold yet cute at the same time.Wait!Cute?!Wake up JUNG DAEHYUN!!She's a nerd!!But why she look like Ah ra??What's gotten into me?!! Noo!Lee Ah ra already dead.All of its were your fault.I regret cheated on her.I regret letting her go.I regret everything.I continue blaming myself until suddenly I sleep.

In the dream......

I saw a girl.She's wore a cute pinch mini dress.Wait...That's my Ahra.Then,she came to me and tap my head.After a few tapped on my head,ibin a split of second she...gone .She left me again..

Author P.O.V

 

In real life....

"Hyung..hyung...Daehyun hyung"Jong up tapped Daehyun head a few times.

"YAH JUNG ING DAEHYUN!WAKE UP NOW."Youngjae scream near Daehyun ears.

"I'm up!"Daehyun said in soldier tone.

"Aissh!You disturbed my sweet dream"Daehyun throw glares to his Friends, Aka B.A.P.All of them are so damn popular,besides they ALREADY debut as a new band under TS entertainment.

"Sorry hyung,but it's already recess.And we want to remember you that today's practice are cancelled due to some problems."Jong up said cheerfully.

"So....Let's go to the FUNFAIR!!"Himchancontinue.

"Ok.but where is Zelo?"

Meanwhile....

Ah ra is in the library.She like reading books.She read and read and read until....

Someone sit beside her.Ahra look at that person.Then continue reading her book.The person is mad

Please log in to read the full chapter