Final

Locked Up

Now in V's side, V was standing over by the buffet table he was drinking some water when Suga approached him.

"Yah!! Taehyung! I just heard that Jungkook was looking for you" Suga said and got a drink for himself too.

"Jinjja? Waeyo?" V asked and smile crept from his face

"Molla, but I think he has something to tell you" Suga replied

"Oh, do you know where he is right now??" the younger asked again

"Uhmm I think his heading for the gym" 

"Ohh!! Okay gomawo!" V thanked the older and gave him a pat in the arm and ran towards the gym.

 

While running V got a text from Suga so he stopped and read the text

From: Yoongi-hyung

Yah!! Let your heart speak and don't be afraid on what it wants, and just don't hide your true feelings anymore. Good luck!! Fighting!!

 

"Bwo? What dies he meant?" V asked himself but quickly remembered that he needs to go to the gym. V was running really fast so he got to the gym first, he entered the gym and waited for Jungkook inside.

 

Now Jungkook is in front of the gym when he got a text from Jimin.

From: Jimin-hyung

Hi Maknae! Now try your best on expressing your feelings and don't hide anymore! AJJA!! ^^

"What is he saying??" Jungkook was confused but just sighed it off and put his phone inside his pocket and finally entered the gym.

 

"Oh! There you are.." V looked at him while holding a ball.

"Yup" Jungkook replied shortly

"Hey how about we play basketball, and make a deal?" V smiled still holding the ball

"What deal?" Jungkook asked

"How about the onw who wins can do whatever he wants to the loser?"

"Okay! Let's go!!" Jungkook said and quickly stole the ball in C's hand and shoot it.

"1 point" Jungkook smirked

"Gaja!" V ran toward Jungkook.

 

After some rounds they finally ended the game, and guess what Jungkook won. Now you can hear them panting, trying to catch their breath.

"Wahh! Good game!" V smiled to the maknae 

"I won!! Hmm now about that deal" Jungkook remembered while thinking

"Okay but first let's go out and get some drink" 

"Sure!" Jungkook walked towards the door and tried pushing it but it won't open.

"Bwo? You serious?" V asked while watching Jungkook trying to open the door.

"Aishh!! I think were locked up!" Jungkook said and pout

"Aish! Let me see" V tried pushing the door but it won't budge

"Oh wait let's call for the hyungs!" Jungkook said hopefully, the 2 of them checked their phones but luck wasn't on their side because there was no signal in the room. Jungkook sat on the floor and leaned on the wall close to the door, V did the same thing and they just waited patiently for someone to notice that their gone and eventually someone will find them. 

The two of them were quiet, Jungkook again tried to look to his phone to have hope that maybe they could get a signal. But then he saw Jimin's text before and thought that maybe this is his chance to express his feelings.

"Oh! Now that were stuck here and got nothing to do, how about that deal??" Jungkook turned his head to face V and V looked at him too.

"Okay okay, what do you want me to do?" 

Jungkook gulped before answering him. "Here's what I want you to do, I want you to don't speak a word until I tell you to and I want you to listen to what I got to say"

"Okay! Hit me!"

"Okay here goes nothing! Woohh!" Jungkook inhaled and exhaled before speaking.

"V-hyung I-I-I L-l-love Y-you!!" when V heard that his eyes widened and his really sure that his heart is going crazy. His mouth opened but was stop by Jungkook.

"D-d-don't speak yet! I-I-I know it's really weird and thinks I'm weird now too and probably disgusted by me, but I don't want to hide anymore I want you to know what I feel, I didn't tell you before because I was afraid but now I want to spill it all out. But now you know please don't be weird about it and I can accept your desicion but please can we be still friends?" Jungkook doesn't really want to hide anymore he knows his going to be rejected by now but he will accept any decision. "Okay you can speak now".

"Good!!" that's all what V said and now the quietness is killing the situation.

Yah!! Taehyung! What are you doing?? Speak now or else you will regret it, he already said he likes you too just follow your heart and let it all out maybe Suga was right!. That's what V was thinking.

"I don't want to be friends anymore" V said 

"H-h-hyung!!" Jungkook felt like his heart was shuttered to pieces. He was crying now and he quickly wiped his face but he can't stop crying.

"Yah! Yah! Don't cry" V said and wiped Jungkook's tears with his thumb

"But but.." 

"I said I don't want to be friends because I want us to be more than friends pabo!" V said and giggled when he saw Jungkook's eyes widened. He swear with Jungkook's eyes like that and all watery because of the tears he swear it was the cutest that he sudden had an urge to just kiss the boy.

"Jungkook I like you too, no forget that I love you. I really do but I was only afraid to tell you and too shy" V said while holding Jungkook's face.

"Really?" Jungkook asked still not sure

"Does this answer your question?" V said and rapidly crashed his lips to Jungkook's lips. The kiss was soft, with passionate and with pure care and love.

Jungkook's eyes widened again at the sudden action but later closed his eyes and a tear dropped because of happiness.

 

After the kiss the door finally opened, the door revelied Jimin,Suga,Rap Monster,Jin and J-hope.

"Yeahh!! Finally!! You two won't act weird again with each other" J-hope said

"Yeah, it is really weird with you two not acting normal, and sometimes it affects our practice you know" Rap Monster said and laughed.

"Hahh!! Good thing our plan worked" Jimin said and high fived the other members.

Jungkook and V got up and walked towards the members

"So this was all of your plans?" V said

"Yup!" Jin finally spoke and winked

"Good plan" V said

 

After that they all went to the set together to finish the shooting. Jungkook and V were together and V slipped his hands to hold hands with Jungkook, the maknae blushed at the action and just smiled. It was good to know that their hyungs made the plan because now he won't hide anymore and now he can live happily with V.

 

                              THE END~~

--

Kyahh!! TAEKOOK everybody, TAEKOOK story for all the TAEKOOK shippers out there <3 Thank you for all those who read it and subscribed and voted ^^ I really appreciate it. WOOHHH!! TAEKOOK COUPLE ALL THE WAY <3 Really ship this couple x)) Sorry for the wrong grammars ^^V Hope you still liked it, vote or comment of you like :))