[1]

Locked Up

A/N: Yeah I'm just new in this fandom so please bare with me and sorry for the wrong grammars.

---------

 

The group BTS are now in a school somewhere in SEOUL(?) where they are all busy shooting their new mv, Boys In Luv. After hours of shooting and retakes, the director gave all the stuffs and the members an one hour break.

It's been months since the other members found out that V and Jungkook has feelings for each other but unfortunately the two of them can't see the others intention but the other members can.

 

The two maknaes are known to be close to each other, maybe this is why they developed feelings for each other, the two can be seen hugging,talking,and laughing everyday. They are always happy with each other's company and pressence. 

 

"H-h-hyung!" Jungkook called V who is sitting, Jungkook handed him a bottled water. V looked up and saw the cute boy blushing.

"Oh thanks Kookie here sit" V smiled and reached for the water and scoot over so Jungkook can sit, hearing the nickname Jungkook blushed more, Jungkook nod and sat beside V. Things have changed from this past few weeks, before they were really noisy when you put them together but now they are really awkward and too quiet with each other. It's like they are too shy with each other now.

 

The other members already found out that the two were so strange now, after a few days they finally knew that the two have feelings for each other. But then they are too shy and also maybe too afraid of getting rejected. 

Are you all curious how the other members found out about their feelings??

Well at first V who was really not a good cook, tried his best and even begged for Jin to help him cook a dish. And when it was all done V didn't let all the members tasted it even Jin didn't had the chance to taste it, because V immediately ran to Jungkook's room and bought the whole dish and only gave it to Jungkook.

Then Jungkook who was really not really good at aegyo tried many times to be the cutest thing ever by practicing his aegyo, it was really weird when the other members were secretely watching Jungkook in the bathroom while practicing his aegyo, and he was talking about V and stuff.

Then the day came when Jungkook tried he's aegyo on V and the older's eyes widened and quickly screamed that it was the cutest thing he saw and without controling his actions, V kissed Jungkook in the cheecks and that is where is started that they act weird now. Too shy and confused if the other has the same feelings.

 

The other members can't stand this situation so they made a plan. Jungkook is now alone in the restroom when Jimin showed up.

"Yeah!! Jungkook!! I heard V was looking for you in the gym!!" Jimin shouted

"B-b-bwo? V-hyung?" Jungkook asked confused but his heart definitely skipped faster.

"Yeah! Go to the gym, I think he has something to say to you"

"Uhmm okay" Jungkook said and left the restroom with Jimin smiling evily.

 

-- 

Hahahaha a will just leave you guys here x)) hahaha I will update tomorrow the final.