Stalker

He's the one !!

KRYSTAL'S POV :

When Kris finally reached his seat. My heartbeat went more faster , were not far from each other right now actually were really close to each other because he's my seatmate after all. But the weird thing is .. I start to produce cold sweats right now .. I'm feeling anxious and I'm getting pale.. it feels like I was about to faint now but suddenly...Kris tapped me in my shoulders. And said.

"Soojung-ahh .. are you okay ?!!"said Kris in a worry tone.

"Will you please stop calling me "soojung-ahh" it doesn't suit you to call me like that and please stop acting like you're worrying about me. It stinks did you know that hmm ?!" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Look .. I know that you're angry with me right now because of what I did to you .. soo please let me explain .. it goes like this..it's all a mis-"

In all of the sudden I put my index finger onto his lips. I didn't let him continue with his words.

" Shhh !! you're being too noisy dear .. Mrs. Kang would scold us if you don't shut the mouth of yours .. " I said again in a sarcastic way.

An awkward silence occurred for a moment and when Kris was about to say anything to me,, the bell rang .. and thank goodness. I hurriedly stand up and walk away leaving Kris dumbfounded. Kris tried to follow me but unfortunately he didn't catch up. Then I can feel my phone vibrating it seems like I got a call. Knowing that Chanyeol is the one who's calling me right now. It suddenly brighten my mood.

"Oh, Chanyeol-ahh ... I miss you a lot you know that, why didn't you call me last night ?! Do you know how worried I am !!" I said in a sweet tone.

"I'm sorry soojungie that I didn't call you last night .. I really am very busy nowadays so I didn't have time to look at my phone .. I'm really sorry" he said to me like he's worrying for something right now.

"Is anything wrong chanie ?!" I said .. I'm really curios of what is going on.

" no .. everything here is all right .. ahmm .. have you meet my childhood friend there at korea ?!" said chanyeol.

" what .. you got a childhood friend here in Korea. ?!!" I said in an excited way.

" yup .. he's name is Oh Sehun .. I told him to guide you while I'm not there at your side .. you can treat and trust him like your own brother too" said chanyeol in a happy way.

"Really ?!!!! I want to meet him now .. but aside from that I got some worst gossip that is happening to me right here at the SM High .." I said.

" uhmm .. you're gonna share me that later when I have a big free time .. I'm really busy right now.. and ohh by the way .. I'll tell Sehun to meet you up in the school cafeteria later .. bye bye jungie .. oppa missed u a lot .. take care.   Bye" said chanyeol to me in a hurry way.

Then suddenly Baekyhun tapped my shoulder causing me to hump a little because of frightness.

"Hya !! you scared me !!" I said to baekhyun in serious way.

"Ahahaha ... I didn't know that you easily got scared. It's kinda cute I think  ehehe .. " beakhyun said to me while scratching his neck. He usually do that .. I think it's his habit , scratching his neck.

Then the bell rang .. break time is over time to go back to the classroom. I'm starting to feel nervous again ..

KRIS'S POV :

I think Krystal won't give me a second chance anymore .. what am I gonna do. Should I give up or not. I know that she won't listen one of my explanations but .. still I won't give up until she gives me a second chance to be with her again. I really hope she would do that.

Ohh. . here she comes !! 

" uhmm.. Krystal .. are you free this lunch .. can you have lunch with me .. I want to say you something ?!" I said to Krystal in a sweet way hoping that she is going to agree.

" sorry .. I'm occupied !!" Krystal said to me in a cold way.

I start getting worried. Does she have a new boyfriend now ?!! .. so curious.

"Occupied ?!! What do you mean krys." I said in a curious way.

" I'm meeting someone at the cafeteria .. so please go back to your seat and stop clinging on me.!!"Krystal said in a very cold way right now. So I guess I should stop begging her to have lunch with me .. I won't force her. But I think I need to stalk Krystal .. and it's going to start right now !!" I said in a desperate way.

***

When the bell rang I decided to go out first so that Krystal won't notice me that I'm stalking her. She go inside in the cafeteria and ordered two iced americano. I guess she's saying the truth that she's meeting someone. Then suddenly the guy showed up in front of Krystal .. I've seen a sweet smile coming out from when she sees the guy. And all of the sudden my mood has ruined by this guy who's standing in front of her. And I'm sure it's Jealousy ..

KRYSTAL'S POV :

I don't know what this Sehun guy likes so I think I should choose Iced Americano ... 

"Two Iced American please .. " I said with smile.

"Here you go .. " the cashier said.

"Thanks !!" I said in reply

I waited patiently at the cafeteria for 10 minutes and here he is finally .. thank God.

" Ahmm .. Krystal-shii ?!" he asked.

"Yup ,, and you're ?? "

"Ahmm. . Sehun imnida !! " he said in a formal way causing me to chuckle. Why is it everybody here uses formal language. I'm amazed though.

"Ahh .. so you must be Sehun .. Chanie's childhood friend ?? .. ahh okay please take a seat then" I said while applying my sweet smile.

I think he exercises a lot or going to the gym often because  he got a masculine look .. he's arms were so manly .. I find it attractive. He seems to be a nice person but I think he's also cold because he rarely smiles.

After having a conversation together. I realize that he's kinda cute even though he rarely smiles .. he's similar to chanyeol but he rarely smiles unlike chanyeol he really can't stop smiling .. he always smile. I find sehun really adorable .. I feel like I have reunited into a another brother. I'm really glad that I met him .. thanks to Chanyeol.

It is now dismissal time .. but I really have many home works in this day .. I have to stay in the library for a meantime. I feel like someone is following me but I just ignored it. It's now 7 pm .. I really have to go home now .. I'm starving. It's my first time coming home late .. I'm a little bit nervous. As I get in into the bus there are only 7 men who are in there .. and they are only men and I am the only girl at the bus. I'm starting to feel anxious right now .. and it seems like those guys are staring at my legs badly. I'm starting to get pale. Then one of the guys stood in front of me .. and said

"It's so late young lady ,, need some company ?" said the guy in a erted way.And the other guys are just like laughing .. one of the guys removed his shirt and I began to scream.

"Please someone help me !!!! " I said while crying really hard. Then the other guy starts to touch my .And suddenly a familiar guy came in and kicked the guy who touched my just now. I recognized the guy and shouted his name .. I feel like I'm happy to see him .. I feel a relief just now that he is here to save me.Then I happily shouted.

"Kevin-ahh !!!"I said happily and shocked at the same time.

" Don't worry .. I'm here for you !!" said Kris while giving me a warm smile.