Seatmate

He's the one !!

KRYSTAL'S POV :

It's been a while that I haven't visited Korea. I missed this place so much, the memories left by here. But it's kinda uncomfortable ... because I am the only one who is staying here at this huge appartment. My mom has prepared me this appartment since last year because like what she said to me .. I'm going to attend SM High when I reach my Senior Year. Sometimes I think what am I gonna do alone .. I wish Chanyeol is here, I miss him a lot, I miss my vitamin guy. Chanyeol is my first bestfriend ,,, we studied in L.A together  and were really really close that I treated him like my own brother. He helped me to recover with my first love Kris, he's my first love and my first boyfriend at the same time .. I really love him so much, but in return .. he cheated on me. As in like I was planning to have suicide, I feel like I was stabbed many times that the wound won't heal forever. But really thanks to Chanyeol who helped me to stand up again, to guide me, to recover and heal the wound that Kris has caused me 2 years but I guess it would really leave a permanent mark in my life forever. Today is the first day of school, kinda excited but worried at the same time, I'm worried about what if I won't gain friends here at Korea since I'm a new student here at SM High, because of worrying to much I accidentally bump into a guy. I almost fell into the ground but thanks to this guy who fortunately catches me by holding my waist. Our faces were too close then and suddenly he blushed.

"I-I'm -really really sorry, I was really not intending to do that !!" he said to me nervously while avoiding my gaze to him. I chuckled a bit.

"Hey relax dude ,, I wasn't angry after all and you know what I'm really thankful to you because you still manage to catch me while you were also losing your balance, I think you're a gentleman after all" I said to him while applying my friendly smile.

"Thanks but ... I thought you're really angry to me because you really had a cold image but I think you're really kind inside !!" he said to me while scratching his neck.

"Ahahaha .. I guess the saying "don't judge by a book it's cover" is true after all !!" I said to him while laughing hard.

"Ahahaha .. yeah I think so too, by the way I'm Byun Baekhyun imnida" he said to me formally. I chuckled a bit because he's using a formal sentence to me.

"I'm Krystal Jung but because I owe you one .. you can call me Soojung" I said to him in straight english.

"Ahh .. soo you must be the girl from L.A after all" he said to me not in a formal way now.

"Uhmm .. yeahh .. why did you know ?! .. is it that really obvious?!" I said to him curiously.

"Uhmm .. yeahh I guess becuase your english is quite good" he said ith a smile.

"Can we go together in the bulletin board to see what class I am in..?! I said to him while applying a little bit a aegyo. Then he chuckled.

"Ofcourse !"

------♥------

Finally,, we reached the bulletin board, we quickly searched  for our names and I'ts a relief .. that Baekhyun and I are in the same class, Class 3 A. After that we quickly go to the classroom that we are assigned, then we searched for our names in each seat. One irritating rule of this school is that you can't freely decide where do you wanna seat, only teachers has the right to decide where will you sit, and because of that rule Baekhyun and I are not seatmates ,, we are far apart from each other. It suddenly ruined my mood and because of that I'm wearing a cold expression in my face now.

"Krys, it's gonna be okay .. we still can talk even if we are far apart from each other !!' baekhyun said to me with his calming eyes. I find it cute.

"I guess" I said to him in a worried way. After that the bell rang, he then leaves me and goes to his seat.

I think I will be definetly forever alone here because, I'm seating here at the back with an extra chair .. and it doesn't seem to have name on it. I think I'm all alone here. I feel so empty and I'm sad about that ... :(( . Then finally the teacher is here.

"Good Morning class .. " said the teacher with a sweet smile.

"Good Morning Mrs. Kang" my classmates said. They know already because they are an old student here at this school.

"okay .. class we have one new student here in this class, please introduce yourself Ms.Jung" my teacher said.

"Uhmm .. I'm Jung Soo Jung imnida, you can call me Krystal.. I'm from L.A California .. nice meeting you guys. I said to my classmates trying not to wear a cold expression.

-----♥-----

Then, our class begun .. suddenly someone knocked in the door, and my teacher opens it .. there is a good looking guy wearing a school uniform just like us, he seems to be our classmate and he's late in the first day of school, what a shame. But suddenly my heart is beating so fast when I saw him. I find the guy familiar. And he seems to be looking only at me, focusing in my eyes.

"Mr. Wu your late .. and it's your first day of school"

"I am deeply sorry Mrs. Kang" he said. And he's voice is so familiar , still my heart is beating so fast and I really don't know why. But when I heard the family name that Mrs.Kang just said earlier,, I have realize that he's .....

NO WAY !! THIS CAN'T BE !!!

"Introduce yourself Mr. Wu !!" said Mrs. Kang

He's only looking at me right now like he has something to say to me, our eyes met and I feel like I'm crying now .. I can't understand the feeling .. is it because I'm angry right now or missing him so badly .. I really can't understand all I have to do now is that close my eyes and cry.

"I'm Wu Yi Fan imnida, you can call me Kris and I'm from Canada"

"Okay Mr. Wu since there's an extra chair beside Ms. Jung, you're going to seat beside her" said Mrs. Kang in a serious tone.

*No Way it can't be .. ME .. his seatmate !! Seriously Mrs. Kang ?!! aishh .. you're making my life miserable now .. No Way it can't be .. this is going to be my worst school year ever.* I said it into myself while covering my face from the whole class.