Episode 6 {Oh Brother}

We Got Married ❣❣❣ || GYoon Edition ||

 

/HI! HYUNG! WHERE IS SHE?!/ Seungri asked shouting through the video call.

 

Yoona laughed, “Shut up!” GD shouted annoyed by .

 

/C'mon, just lemme see her! Please!/ Seungri begged. GD sighed and rubbed his forehead before staring at Yoona.

 

“Hey, is it okay?” he asked softly.

 

Yoona smiled and nodded, “Of course! I wanted to meet my brother-in-laws!” she said.

 

GD smiled but when he stared at his phone it disappeared with an annoyed face. /Be polite./ GD said almost as if begging.

 

“Hi, Seungri-ssi.” Yoona waved her hand as soon as GD handed his phone to her.

 

/Yoona-ssi, how are you?!/ Seungri excitedly said.

 

“I'm fine. Are you alone?” She answered then asked.

 

/Yeah~ I'm so sad and lonely right now./ he said pouting.

 

GD rolled his eyes and shook his head. His face was annoyed – he was not believing anything he said.

 

“Aww~ Wanna join us? I wanted to go karaokeing after our dinner, wanna come?” Yoona asked.

 

GD looked at her in disbelief – Seungri better say no or else GD will be embarrassed through out the night.

 

/Of course I will! I can't say no to a pretty girl!/ Seungri said.

 

Yoona laughed at him. Suddenly GD grabbed his phone and hang up the phone.

 

“Why'd you did that?” Yoona asked laughing at him.

 

GD pouted cutely, “He was annoying. Didn't you notice he was flirting with you? You just vowed that you will only look at me.” He said pouting.

 

Yoona chuckled and shook her head.

 


Kim Nayoung: Guys are cute when they get jealous.


 

The newly wed couple was already at the karaoke – looking for some songs.

 

“I wanna hear you sing.” GD suddenly said as she flipped through the pages of the song book. Yoona looked at him dumbfounded and laughed, “Singing is not my forte.”

 

“Then I wanna see you dance.” GD said as he stared at her and smiled cheekily.

 

Yoona laughed, “Let's just find a good song~” she said.

 

GD chuckled, “Okay, what kind of song do you like?” he asked as he flipped the song book.

 

“I wanna hear Baby Baby again.” Yoona shyly said. GD grinned at her wife, “My proposal song?” he cheekily asked.

 

Yoona covered her face and nodded, “I'm so embarrassed~” she whined.

 

GD laughed, “No need to be embarrassed, I'm you husband.” he said confidently!

 


Kim Nayoung: Find me a man like that!

Park Misun: G-Dragon ssi is a sweet talker.


 

4 men – Baby Baby started playing and he started singing.

 

His voice – it's not beautiful but it captures your heart, he sings it with feelings, he sings it with his soul, mind and heart.

 

Yoona easily follow the rhythm as she sway her body side to side.

 

The atmosphere was great and romantic – specially when he started gesturing towards her, smiling at her, grinning at her, and only looking at her.

 

Then it disappeared when the door open and 4 guys suddenly came in. “YO! YO! YO!” a panda looking guy shouted.

 

GD stopped singing and stared at the 4 guys as the 4 guys stared at him as well.

 

Caption: Bad Timing

 

“Were you singing for her? Oh~~ We're sorry to disturb.” A guy with a low voice said as he entered the room and sat beside Yoona.

 

The 3 other guys as well follow his actions.

 

“You can continue now.” A guy with little eyes and cheeky smile said as he sat and leaned in at the couch.

 


Kim Jungmin: BIG BANG


 

“Yah! How can I continue? I don't want to do this now! And have all of you greeted my wife?!” he asked annoyed.

 

Yoona was a bit startled about the 'wife' calling.

 


Q: Don't you like it when he calls you his 'wife'?

Yoona: It's not that I don't like it~ I'm not just used to be calling someone's wife... I mean this is my first time. But I like to be call his wife. [smiles]


 

“We are Big Bang.” all 4 of them greeted while doing there gestures.

 

Yoona smiled widely and bowed at them, “SNSD Yoona imnida. Pleasure to know all of you.” she said.

 

“Hi, Yoona! It's me Daesung oppa!” Daesung said as he went towards Yoona and give her his best smile.

 

“Yoona-yah! We're the same age friends.” Seungri went towards her and casually slings his arm around her shoulders.

 

“Yah! Hands off panda.” GD smack their maknae head as he removed his hand around her shoulders.

 

Yoona grinned and laughed, “Hi, Daesung oppa. It's nice to see you again Seungri. And also Taeyang and TOP-ssi.”

 

“We don't mind being called oppa.” Taeyang chuckled and sat beside GD.

 

“Yeah, just call us oppa.” Tabi casually said. The young girl smiled widely and nod, “You can speak informal to them too.” Seungri brightly said earning 4 glares.

 

“Shut up!” they at all said at the same time.

 

Yonna laughed, “You guys are funny.” she said hardly even breathing.

 


Kim Jungmin: She might die of laughing.

Park Misun: I have never seen a girl laughed like that.


 

“So how's Ji as a husband?” Taeyang asked out of the blue.

 

GD glanced at Yoona with anxious eyes, “Why suddenly ask something like that?” he said acting as if he's not interested.

 

“He's nice and romantic... and I'm pretty lucky that they chose him as a husband.” she said grinning.

 

Seungri lightly pushed his hyung and teasingly laughing. GD glared at Seungri and pushed him forcefully, “Stop that.”

 

Yoona chuckled when suddenly a trot song played – Kang Daesung was singing and dancing.. being joined by the 3 visitors.

 

Yoona moved closer to GD and whispered, “Are they usually like that?” she asked giving him a light laugh.

 

“Yes, that's how we play.” he chuckled, “I'm sorry for seeing something like this.” he whispered back.

 

“I don't mind at all. They're really fun.” she replied giving him a wide smile.

 


Kim Nayoung: I like the way they whisper


 

Caption: approaching they're sister-in-law

Daesung suddenly pulled Yoona when GD was about to reply. GD lightly hit his forehead and groaned but suddenly smiled when he saw Yoona going with the flow with s.

 


PD: Your members..

GD: Top hyung, Taeyang, and Daesung were okay.. but Seungri.. [gives a bitter smile]  I wanted to tear him from limb to limb. [chuckles]