Episode 5 {The Vow}

We Got Married ❣❣❣ || GYoon Edition ||

 

Yoona was obviously flattered. She bit her lower lip and nodded, “Neh.” She answered.

 

GD grinned widely and stood up as he gave the roses to her wife. He opened the box and grabbed the ring that was for her.

 

“Can I put it in your finger?” He asked. Yoona nodded and showed him her hands.

 

GD put the ring in the ring finger a.k.a the ring where couple or married couple put their rings. When the ring was on Yoona took the other ring and put it in his hand.

 

The lights revealing all the foods and also the cake on the table.

 

“Let's take a picture.” GD said as he brought out his phone and took their picture – Yoona was smiling showing the bouquet that was given to her, while GD was smiling widely.

 

“I'm gonna make this my wallpaper.” He said.

 

Yoona grinned as she sat at the table filled with foods, “Wahh~ Foods~” She whispered as she put the bouquet at the side of the table.

 

GD giggled at her, “You like food that much?” he asked as he sat at the opposite direction. Yoona smiled widely and nodded.

 

“My unnies told me that I'm the new shiksin of the group.” She revealed. “Speaking of the unnies I got their replies.” She stated.

 

“Really? What did they say?” He asked curiously.

 

“Taeyeon unnie said: Yah! Not fair! You and Joohyun are so lucky! – Sooyoung unnie: He's gonna write a song about you someday. – Jessica unnie: Bring him here, I wanna meet him and talk.” She read the messages.

 

“Well, the last message sounds scary.” He said stating about Jessica.

 

“Jessica unnie is nice – don't worry. How 'bout your members?” She asked.

 

GD checked his phone, he suddenly smiled and laughed. Yoona's face spark curiosity as she leaned forward waiting for him to say something.

 

“Daesung said he was jealous. Top hyung said: You're wife is very pretty... lucky bastard. Taeyang said congratulations, and Seungri is just plain crazy.” He said.

 

Yoona wanted to know what Seungri said, “What did Seungri said?” she asked.

 

GD shook his head, “Nothing important.” He said as he took a picture of the cake that says, 'We're officially married?'

 

“That's unfair.” Yoona pouted.

 

GD grinned, “Yes it is. Now let's talk about something important.” He said hands on his chin.

 

Yoona sighed and nodded, “What is it?” she asked curiously.

 

“What should we call each other?” GD asked smiling at her. Yoona smiled widely and laughed at his question.

 

“Really?” She asked still laughing to her self. GD grinned at her and nodded.

 

“Yep, but before that we should be less formal with each other. Is it okay?” he asked her.

 

Yoona immediately nodded, “Of course! I already thought of a nickname.” Yoona said grinning.

 

“G-nim?” she asked.

 

GD shooked his head, “I feel old.” he said.

 

“Ji?” she asked. He shook his head again, “I'm older than you.” he commented.

 

“Jagiya?” Yoona asked smiling. GD blushed and smiled.

 

“Yeobo?” she continued unsure of what she should call him.

 

GD didn't respond once again.

 

“Ah!!! Jiyong oppa? Your name is Jiyong, right?” She said sure about her decision of calling him.

 

Jiyong chuckled and smiled, “Yes, let's just go with that.”

 


Question: What was your favorite option on the nicknames she gave?

GD: Jagiya and Yeobo – It felt homey, it felt like I'm really married. I like it. [Lowered his head]

Question: Did you like it?

GD: [nods nods]


 

“Another important thing. Let's have vow for each other.” he suggested grinning at her.

 

Yoona looked at him weirdly while smiling, “Vow?” she asked.

 

“Yes, let's right the things we want to promise to each other.” he said convincing her to accept it.

 

Yoona thought about it for a while but she accepted it, “Sure. Do you have any paper where we can write it? I have a pen.” she asked and informed.

 

GD looked around but didn't find any but he saw a tissue. “Let's just write it on this tissue.” he suggested as he gave one to Yoona.

 

Yoona laughed at first but accepted it. 

 


Park Misun: This is interesting.


 

After writing each others vow, GD made a suggestion to stand up and go near the piano.


 

“I'm gonna go first.” Yoona said raising her hand, smiling at him. GD chuckled at her cuteness and just nodded.


 

Yoona cleared and bit her lower lip, “I, Im Yoona, vow to look only at Kwon Jiyong,” she smiled as she looked at him.

 

GD smiled, looking only at her eyes.

 

“To avoid interacting with other guys that can make a conflict between us,” Yoona continued as she read the tissue paper.

 

GD chuckled at what she said – trying hard not to laughed.

 

“To trust him with everything he does, to support him in anyway of action, to tell him the rights between the wrongs,” she read.

 

GD nodded with a smile on his face. His cheek bone was already hurting but he didn't mind, he continuously smiled.

 

“To appreciate everything he will do, to make him smile whenever he's with me, and to not forget about everything that I do.” She ended her vow by covering half of her face – hiding the embarrassment from him.

 

GD bashfully smiled at her, “Really?” he asked.

 

Yoona nodded still covering half of her face. “It's your turn now!” Yoona demanded not wanting him to look at her like that.

 

GD cleared his throat and smiled, “This is a bit cheesy.” he said as he soothed the tissue.

 

“I, Kwon Jiyong, vow to only be with this beautiful girl in front of me,”

 

Yoona looked rather happy and embarrassed.

 

“To not pick any other ideal girl except for her,”

 

Yoona chuckled at his vow.

 

“To be with her through ups and downs from now on, to by her medicines whenever she feels sick, to give her my whole heart, to trust her not to crash it, to make her smile through out the moments will be having, and to make her feel the luckiest girl on earth.”

 


Kim Jungmin: If this is going to be edited out, I promise, I'll definitely quit being MC.


 

Yoona blushed as she covered her face. She squatted down smiling.

 

“Yah!” GD called making her stood up.

 

“Did you like it?” he asked as he helped her stood up. Yoona removed her hands from her face showing his tomato face.

 

Fanning herself, she nodded, “Yes.” she said.

 

“Let's exchange vows.” GD said as he give his tissue paper to Yoona and vice versa.

 

GD grinned as he took Yoona's vow, “I'm gonna read this everyday, I'm also gonna take a picture of it.” he said grinning at her.

 

“Ahh!~ so embarrassing!” Yoona said covering her face again.

 

GD laughed at her cute reaction, when suddenly his phone rang. GD's eyes bulged out – showing dissatisfaction.

 

“It's Seungri.”