Episode 3 {The First Meeting}

We Got Married ❣❣❣ || GYoon Edition ||

 

Caption: Huge Commotion!

 

“Isn't that SNSD Yoona?!”

 

“Wahh!!! She's so pretty!”

 

“She looks like a doll!”

 

“Really pretty”

 


Kim Nayoung: As expected from SNSD

Kim Jungmin: How come no one recognized G-Dragon-ssi?


 

The doe-eyed girl who just got out of the van bowed to her fans with a happy smile and started to walked around.

 

“Where is he?” she asked the PD.

 

“Maybe he went home because you're so late.” The PD answered. Yoona laughed and went walking again.

 

Caption: The desperate husband trying to find his missing wife!

 

“Look it's BigBang G-Dragon!!! There's so many celebrities!! 2ne1 Bom, SNSD Yoona!” an anonymous fan said.

 

GD's eyes sparkled at what he heard, “She's already here!” He said excitedly. He approached the fan girl which made the fan squeal.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” GD greeted. “N-neh!” The fan answered excitedly.

 

“Uhmmm... where did you saw SNSD Yoona?” he asked. “A-at the parking lot... wahh! You're so handsome.”

 

GD was pleased at what he heard. “Thank you, have a safe walk.” he bowed and immediately ran at the parking lot.

 


Park Misun: G-Dragon looks really nervous.


 

Yoona was walking around and there she saw a familiar blonde guy who looks like he was looking for someone. Her eyes widen, “Is that G-Dragon ssi?” she asked.

 

“Neh.” The PD answered.

 

Yoona went slowly approached her sunbaenim and called him, “G-Dragon ssi!” she shouted. She got his attention.

 

GD was quite startled and slowly approached her as well. “Annyeonghaseyo?” they both greeted and bowed at each other.

 

“Ahhh~ nehh...”

 

“Yeahh~”

 

Caption: Awkward!!

 


Kim Jungmin: They're awkward

Kim Nayoung: First meeting are always awkward.

Park Misun: Except for Jokwon and Gain.


 

“This is awkward.” Yoona said while smiling shyly.

 

“Yeah~” With him agreeing. GD scratch the back of his head and bit his lower lip while the younger one just kept her eyes busy.

 

“G-Dragon ssi.” The PD called.

 

“Uhh! Neh!” GD turned to the PD curious why he has been called, while Yoona was also curious about it.

 

“Your mission.” The PD reminded. GD gaped as his face reddened. He bit his lower lip and grin, “Do I have to?” he asked the PD.

 

“Yup! Your date will be at the restaurant near the park.” The PD said.

 

Yoona pointed jut out her lower lip. GD bit his lower lip and sighed heavily, “So~” GD said as he gestured his hand in front.

 

“Would you mind to go?” he asked as if he was a butler gesturing his master to go first.

 

Yoona grinned.

 

“Neh” she politely said and bowed at him.

 


Kim Na young: That's so sweet~


 

The two were already walking to get to their destination.

 

“I like your drama.” GD started a topic. He looked at her and gently smiled

 

“Ah, thank you.” Yoona widely smiled.

 

Then silent once again took over.

 

Caption: AWKWARD!!!

 


Kim Jungmin: They're really awkward.

Park Misun: Don't they talk whenever they meet?

Kim Na young: They're obviously not close


 

Trying to make the conversation longer, Yoona started this time.

 

“I heard the TOP-ssi was supposed to be the leading man in Love Rain” She stated casually trying to make something out of it.

 

“Well, that would've been awkward. Can't have my wife being with my hyung... that would be... Messed up, I guess?” He chuckled to himself.

 

“Yoona-ssi.” GD called once again.

 

“Hmm.” Yoona responded – giving him a question and attention for his call.

 

“Just wanted to know... What was your first impression on me?” He asked a bit shy and curious.

 

Yoona thought for a while as they walked together, “You seemed... the cool kind of guy.” she admitted smilingly.

 

GD laughed and shook his head, “I try to look cool on stage, but I'm actually very lame. When I first saw you guys, I actually noticed you first because you look like a deer. I mean in it a good way, I find deers very pretty.” He rubbed his nape and shyly grinned at her.

 


Park Misun: Now that he said it... she looks like a deer.

Kim Nayoung: I want her eyes.

Park Jungmin: You already spend too much money for your current eyes.

Kim Nayoung: Yah!


 

Yoona thankfully smiled, “Hyoyeon unnie had a crush on you before.” She revealed grinning to herself.

 

“Really?” He chuckled and asked.

 

Yoona bit her lower lip and nodded, “She thinks you're really talented.” she added as she nodded at him.

 

“How 'bout you, what do you think of me?” He suddenly asked.

 


Park Misun: They just met and their already getting sweeter.

Kim Jungmin: Where did the awkwardness go?


 

“I think you're really hard working and talented. Where do you get your inspiration?” She asked as she looked at him, waiting for him to answer.

 

“I get my inspiration from everywhere – the fans, the nature, the feelings I feel.” he answered her question.

 

Caption: Absorbed by their conversation the pass the restaurant. ( ̄ェ ̄;)


 

“You already passed by the restaurant” The PD said.


 

The couple stop from their tracks and turned their head for a moment, “Sorry.. we were distracted.” GD said laughing.

 


Park Misun: Where did the awkwardness went?