Chapter 1

The Eternity

 

 

 

“Aigoo! How was your first day in college?”

Lee Junsu said while messing with Sung Bin’s hair and sat in front of her. Bin looked at Junsu for a few seconds, gasped slowly, and then focused back on her phone.

“YA! I am your oppa, I asked you nicely and you didn’t answer me?"

Junsu took Bin’s phone and looked at her deeply. Bin wagged her tongue.

“Arasseo. My first day was quite fine. Happy?”

“Chakaman...Just fine?” Junsu looked confused.

Bin nods.

“What did you expect?"

Bin took her phone back from Junsu.

“Emh…Didn't you experience anything embarrassing?”

Bin’s eyes looked up, her forehead crinkled, and one of her eyebrow raised. Bin shook her head and smiled.

“Having you as my friend is embarrassing.”

Now Junsu is the one who was wagging his tongue. It’s weird. She is supposed to be mad at me because I intentionally brought her to the wrong class.

“Okay then. Let’s go home. I have to bring you home on time, if not, your father will kill me.”

“Ne~,” Bin answered without arguing with Junsu.

This is really weird. Isn’t she mad? This is so not like her.

Junsu kept thinking while walking behind Bin. Suddenly, some children hit his and laughed.

“YA! What did you do?”

“Ahjussi asked for it himself,” they answered Junsu’s question while pointing at Junsu.

Junsu gave them an angry pose.

 

“Ahjussi? Aish!” Junsu scared them and they ran away while laughing.

Junsu stopped walking.

“I am the one who asked them?...” Chakaman. He thought.

Not far from Junsu, some high school students whispered while pointing at Junsu. Okay, this is so bad. What is wrong with me? Junsu his body and found a paper that pointed to his . I AM A BAD AHJUSSI, SLAP ME.

“HAHAHAHA!”

Junsu heared a familiar laughing voice not far from him. He turned his head and found Bin laughing.

Damn.

 

 

Sung Bin kept laughing on their way home.

“Was it that funny?”

Bin nods.

“Aish,” Junsu grumbled.

“Oppa, I wish you could see your face when they slapped your and laughed at you. Hahaha.”

“It’s not fair.”

“Aniyo. We are tied now. Who asked you to intentionally bring me to the wrong class?” Bin hits Junsu’s head.

“I will report your behavior to your father.” Junsu threatened Bin.

“We’ll see whether you are brave or not. Do you think my father will stay calm after hearing her daughter was intentionally brought to the wrong class on her first day of college?”

Of course I am not that brave, Junsu answered in his heart.

Both are quiet for a moment.

“Mian, Bin-ah. By the way, is Joon hyung home right now?”

Bin shakes her head.

“He's in his dorm now. He said he wants to focus on his study because this year is his last year in college.”

Junsu nods, understanding her answer.

“If I were him, I would've choosen the same option. How can I focus on studying if I have a sister like you at my house?”

“Aish.”

Junsu laughs. He saw Bin get a text message from someone.

“Who is it?” Junsu asked curiously.

“Minguk Oppa.”

“Oh.”

Junsu stopped laughing.

 

“He asked me if my first day of college went well or not. Oh, Minguk Oppa is throwing a party this weekend. He got a job and decided to celebrate it with us, all of us, Appa Odiga families.”

“Ara. He called me last night.”

“Wow, it’s been a long time since I met the Yoon and Song families. How are they now?”

“Molla. But, aren’t you really close with Jiah?”

“Ne, but she's been busy practicing for her debut with her group.”

“Hahaha. She surprised me when she decided to become a singer. I though for sure she would follow her father as an athlete.”

“I think Jiwook is the one who prefers sports. He took sports as his major. Woah, I bet he has a lot of fans in college. He is so handsome and cute.”

“Cute like me?” Junsu tempts Bin.

“In your dreams. Gomawo oppa for bringing me home. I think I should take the bus next time.”

“Really? I know you. I bet you expect me to say ‘it’s okay Bin-ah. I will give you a ride to college everyday’. Am I correct?”

Bin laughs.

“Am I that predictable?”

“Aniyo. It’s me who understands you more.”

“Mmh…so sweet.”

“Sweet? Aniyo. I'm unlucky being stuck with you wherever I go. We went to the same high school, now we go to the same university.”

“Aish. Forget it. Are you sure you don't want to come inside?”

Junsu shakes his head.

“Deliver my greetings to your parents and your sister. I will pick you up tomorrow morning.”

Bin nods.

“Anyeong, Oppa!”

Unlucky?

Junsu is smiling. He looks back at Bin through his car’s mirror. Bin waves her hand until his car goes far.

I don’t think so.

 

 

The number you are calling is busy. Please leave a message after the tone.

Hoo shut his phone. He looked at a room from a far. He can see a shadow near the window. Hoo knows that she intentionally didn't answer his phone. But, what else can he do if she doesn’t want to meet him?

Hoo turns on his car and drives it to a mall. He will have a reunion with the families from Appa Odiga tomorrow. His mother asked him to buy some ingredients to cook for food for tomorrow. He likes to eat ever since he was a child and it makes sense for him to know almost all of the ingredients his mom needs to cook. So, it's not a hard request from his mom.

A call comes in when Hoo pushed his cart to the seasoning section.

“Yeoboseyo.”

Hoo-ah. Where are you?”

               “Oh, Joon-ah. I am at -----Mall. Wae?

Are you coming tomorrow to the reunion? I want to borrow your notes from management-class yesterday.”

               “Aigoo. Joon-ah, it's the weekend. You're at home, but all you think about is college?”

Hoo and Joon studies at the same university, but they took different majors. Joon was intereseted in engineering while Hoo was interested in art. Accidentally, they both took the same lessons during their free class.

Hahaha. Make sure you bring it tomorrow. Anyway, is there any news from Jiwoon?”

Joon asked about the girl who didn't answer her phone an hour ago.

               “Aniyo, she is still not answering my calls and not replying to my messages.”

Forget her, Hoo-ah. Your relationship is over.”

“Doesn’t she take this 4-year-relationship seriously?”

The length of a relationship is not influential whether it will be successful or not.”

                “Stop it. I will not take an advice from someone who has books as his girlfriend.”

Hahaha. Arasseo. Happy shopping, chingu. Oh, I think Bin is in the same Mall with you. Have you seen her?”

                “This mall is big, Joon-ah. Arasseo. See you tomorrow!”

“Ara. Kkeunta.”

                Hoo hung up his phone. His conversation with Joon made him remember Jiwoon, a woman who asked him to end their relationship two weeks ago. He couldn’t say no.

Jiwoon said they can still be friends but the truth is, she has avoided Hoo since then. There are rumors that Jiwoon met another man behind Hoo. But, Hoo chose to not believe the rumors because he's still not sure if it is 100% true or not.

After he paid his bills, Hoo continued his trip to the parking area. He wasn't in good mood to walk around the Mall.

“YA! Where are you? I’ve been waiting for 30 minutes!”

Hoo went inside his car when he heard a woman’s voice not far from him. Hoo let the door shut and was very careful to not make any movements while closely looking at the woman.

“Bin-ah?” Hoo tried to call her.

Bin turned her head and was shocked to see Hoo in front of her.

“Hoo oppa? Omo! Hoo oppa!” Bin hugs Hoo. “I thought you were a dirty ahjussi who was trying to seduce me. But I thought again, how can a strange ahjussi know my name? Am I that popular?”

Hoo laughs hearing Bin’s response after releasing from her hug. She's really still the same Bin since the last time I met her.

“What are you doing in here, Bin-ah? Joon told me that you are here too but I didn’t expect to meet you.”

“Really? Or you intentionally looked for me, Oppa? Omo! Do you miss me that bad, Oppa?”

“Ne, Oppa bogosipho. Aigoo. You're really still the same Bin.

Hoo messes with Bin’s hair and makes Bin laugh.

“Who did you just call? Joon?”

Bin shakes her head.

“Aniyo. Junsu oppa. It would be like committing suicide if I ever scolded Joon oppa.”

“Junsu? Wae? Did you come here with Junsu?”

“Aniyo. He promised to pick me up, but it’s been 30 minutes.” Bin answered poutingly. Kyeopta.

“How about I take you home?”

“No, Oppa. Junsu oppa is almost here already, well, according him. I think I'd rather wait for him. Aish, he can’t dodge me.”

Hoo laughs.

“Okay then. I will accompany you until he comes. Ara?”

“Assa!”

Both walked to a bench near the lobby.

“Looks like you are really close with Junsu.”

Bin nods.

“How come we not be close? We went to the same high school and now, we go to the same university. Oh, the same major too! Whenever I walk, I see him. Everytime I ask him, he always said: your father trusted me to keep my eyes on you. Ckckck,” Bin who answered quickly makes Hoo laugh.

“Is he your boyfriend?”

“Omo omo omo! Aigoo, aniyo Oppa. I must be crazy if he is my boyfriend. Mmh…what should I name my relationship with him? Oh, I'm close to him like oppa is close with Jiwoon unnie.”

Bin’s answer makes Hoo silent.

“Yeoboseyo? YA! I am near the lobby. You aren't coming in? Aish. Ara. Wait for me, I will be there in a minute.”

Bin hung up her phone.

“Oppa, Junsu is in front of the mall.”

“I will accompany you, Bin-ah.”

“Gomawo, Oppa.” Bin answered with her beautiful smile, and somehow made Hoo embarrassed.

From afar, Bin can see Junsu who leaned on his white car. Bin wave her hand to Junsu.

“Hoo hyung?” Junsu called Hoo when Hoo and Bin walked closer.

“Junsu-ah!”

Junsu smiles.

 

“Hyung! How are you?”

Both of them hugged each other.

“Fine. I really didn’t expect we would meet in this situation, one day before the reunion.”

Junsu nods.

“Me too.”

“Okay. I guess you both should go home now if you don’t want to get scolded by Bin’s father. Let’s continue tomorrow.”

“Ne. I can scold you too after Hoo oppa leaves.”

Junsu throw a sharp glance to Bin.

“You should thank God because I wanted to pick you up.”

“Aigoo. You are the one who insisted on picking me up but instead, and made me wait 30 minutes.”

“Oh, I guess you didn’t know that there is a road construction near here. Thank God I still came to pick you up.”

“HAHAHA. Enough, stop your fight. You guys are so funny. I'll leave first, my car is still inside. See you tomorrow!”

Bin threatened Junsu with her fist, which made Hoo laugh again. Bin smiled and hugged Hoo.

“See you tomorrow, Oppa. Take care.”

After Hoo left, ‘the hurricane’ continued in Junsu’s car.

“Aigoo. Look at you. How can you flirt with Hoo hyung?”

“Flirt? Aniyo. It was my feminine side.”

Junsu wags his tongue.

“You never hug me like that.”

“Why would I want to hug you? I don’t want to get diseases from your body.”

“Aish. Do you want me to leave you here?

“Whatever. We’ll see if my dad will burn you or hang you.”

“You always bring your father into our fights.”

Bin laughs.

“Because if I don’t, I will never win over you, Oppa.”

Junsu laughs too, forgeting the real reason why he was mad a few moments ago. It was not because of Bin’s fuss. That fuss is the thing that Junsu expected for being late. But…..that hug. Bin never hugs him like that.

 

 

 

 

_KYLA'S RANDOM-NESS!

UUNNNFFFF, I HAD TOO MUCH FUN PICKING IMAGES & GIFS FOR THIS ONE.

MY KIM  BUM FEELS ARE COMING BACK,. BRB, WHILE I CREEPILY STALK HIM NOW.

 AND OMGEEE, JINWOON AND HIS AEGYO~! *DIES*

I UPDATE WHENEVER THE AUTHOR UPDATES, SO IN THE MEANTIME, ENJOY IT~