Chapter 3.0

The Eternity

 

  From: Junsu

Message: The game is over. I won, Hyung!

 

                Taksu wags his tongue, realizing he lost the bet that he made last night with Junsu. He must prepare the money now.

Lee Jang Woo Singles 2

Taksu searches a name on his phone. Misuh.

Yeoboseyo?”

“Misuh-ah. I am in front of your home. Go outside.”

Ah, Oppa. Why you are here?”

“Of course to meet you, babo-ah.”

Mmh… arasseo. Wait for me in your car.”

Taksu ended his conversation and smiled while he looked at Misuh’s house in front of him. His fingers looked nervous so he started to knock on the steering wheel. She won't avoid me again, right?”

                The gate opens and Misuh shows up from inside. Her eyes looks around and stops at Taksu’s car. Taksu saw Misuh’s smile even though it was well hidden through her flat expression.

Misuh opens the door and sat beside Taksu.

“Let’s go,”

She said while putting her seatbelt on.

“Go where?” Taksu asked.

Misuh turns her head and looks at Taksu.

“Oh, do you want to just stay here?”

Taksu shakes his head.

“Okay. I guess we’ll go to our usual place.”

Misuh nods.

Both of them rode quietly. Only a song from the radio broke the silence between them.

“Didn't I tell you that I don’t want to meet you, Oppa?”

Taksu smiles.

“But you are here now.”

“It'ss only because you were already in front of my house.”

“You could've still avoided me then.”

“It's because…”

“Bogoshipo, Misuh-ah. Let me enjoy this moment before you change your mind again.”

Taksu interrupted Misuh and made Misuh silent. She bit her lips and looked nervous.

Taksu parked his car in front of a coffee shop. He opened the car’s door for Misuh. He started to take her hand, but Misuh pulls her hand away faster.

“Just walk like this. I am right behind you.”

Taksu took a deep breath and nodded.

Misuh went to the second floor as soon as they entered the coffee shop. Taksu walked into the bar.

“Two caramel macchiato, please.”

After waiting for five minutes, Taksu’s order was ready. He walked to the second floor and found Misuh sitting at the corner, their favorite place.

“What do you want to talk about, Oppa?”

“Mmh… aniyo. Bogoshipo, that is all. So, looking at you in front of me like this makes me happy already.”

“Okay then.”

11b57d63582d454f75df21eb27a80d55

Misuh kept herself busy with her phone.

“Don’t you miss me too?”

No reply from Misuh.

“I can’t miss you, Oppa.”

“Wae? Is it because your boyfriend is my best friend?”

Misuh stayed silent. She grabbed her glass tightly and cried quietly.

Oppa… mianhae…

 

 

  “YA! OPPA YA! AAAAAAAAAAH!”

Bin yells at Junsu after she saw his empty hand.

“Let’s enjoy the game through the radio.”

“Aigooooo!”

Bin hits Junsu’s back a couple times.

“YA! You invited me to go with you and forced me to wake up earlier, but forgot to bring your tickets? YAA!”

Junsu put his head down, avoiding Bin’s eyes. He the radio and they heard the voice of the commentator. Both are in the parking lot area of the baseball stadion.

“Aish… sinca.”

e9526e073b1b7dab_6

Bin pushed her seat to the back and lay down. Her eyes were covered by black sunglasses.

“Mianhae, Bin-ah. I am really sorry. Let’s listen to the game through the radio. Can you hear it?”

Bin doesn't say a word. Time passes by and both stayed quiet until the game ended.

“Sung Bin, jongmal mianhe. It's okay if you yell at me, but please, say something, jeabal. Don’t be like this.”

Junsu begs Bin while putting his phone into his pocket. He just texted his brother about the game.

“You don’t know how excited I was to see this game, Oppa. I wanted to scream as hard as I could.”

Junsu felt something was wrong and saw Bin’s tears. Now he knows why Bin covered her eyes with those black sunglasses.

“You don’t care about the game but only care about screaming?”

Bin nods.

“If I scream loud here during the game, it won't make me seem like a crazy person.”

“Why are you suddenly like this?”

Bin no longer replied, making Junsu take a deep breath.

“Okay.”

Junsu moved closer to Bin, then put her seatbelt on.

“What are you doing?” Bin asked dizzily.

“Don’t you want to scream as loud as you can? I will take you there.”

 

 

Junsu pushes Bin forward.

“Now, scream.”

Bin looks at Junsu. She looked confused. Both of them are standing on the edge of a hill. Nobody is there except them. Seoul looked tiny from that place.

“I brought you here already. Now, you can scream as loud as you want.”

Bin still looks at Junsu quietly.

“Fine.”

Junsu pulls his headphones out from his pocket and wore it.

“Like this, right? Now, scream.”

Junsu walks away from Bin to a tree not far from Bin. He leaned on it. Junsu acted like he didn't care what Bin would do but actually, he really does care. He really wanted to know the reason behind Bin’s tears. Nothing actually played from Junsu’s phone. He just wanted Bin to feel comfortable by pretending to listen to a song.

“YAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Bin started to scream. She took a really deep breath.

“THIS IS NOT MY FAULT! IT’S NOT MY FAULT THAT MINGUK OPPA STILL LIKES ME! IT’S NOT MY FAULT, MINYUL-AAAAAAAAAH!

Junsu was startled.

“YAAAA! I DON’T WANT TO HURT YOUR BROTHER, MINYUL-AAAH! MIANHAEEEE!

Junsu walks closer to Bin.

“MINGUK OPPA! PLEASE STOP LOVING ME! JAEBAL……..!”

Junsu gives Bin a back hug.

“Stop it.”

Bin’s shoulder kept going up and down inside Junsu’s arms.

“Keumanhae, Bin-ah.”

Bin cries in Junsu’s arms and leaned on his chest.

Are you gonna stop me from loving you, too, Bin-ah?

058394705d4ff930d430e8a662821ed1

 

 

“Drink it.”

Junsu put a cold coke in Bin’s hand. Both are sitting on a bench at one of the parks near Seoul. Bin gave no response. Junsu takes the coke and opens it for Bin.

“I said drink it. At least it will make your mind cold.”

“Gomawo.”

Bin looks at Junsu quietly after she swallowed the coke.

“So… what do you want to say?”

“What do I want to say?”

Bin nods.

“About…my behavior.”

Junsu shakes his head.

“Aniyo, there is nothing to talk about, although.…your face was really ugly when you cried like that. Do you want me to talk about that?”

Bin smiles and punches Junsu.

“Aniyo. Since we are best friends, it was the first time I felt so embarrassed in front of you.”

“Thank God. I thought you had no shame whatsoever.”

Bin laughs, forgetting all the things that made her sad earlier. Junsu laughs, too. He doesn’t want to see Bin sad any longer.

“Oppa! Hahaha, I knew it. You are the best when it comes like this.”

Junsu smiles.

“Like this?”

Bin nods.

“Taking care of me and making me comfortable. Even Joon oppa can’t act like you.”

“Didn’t you say that he is your number-one-oppa?”

“Don’t you remember that I said he is number one BECAUSE he is my real brother?”

Junsu understood.

“So, what will you do?”

Bin shook her head.

“Molla. Looks like I always bring trouble to the people around me.”

“Don’t you want to talk about your ‘problem’ with him?”

“Problem? Yes, if you want to say it like that. Aigoo~, I am really the bad person in this case. I don’t want to hurt Minguk oppa.”

“I hate to say this, but sometimes people need to be slapped more than once so they can wake up from their dream.”

Bin stayed quiet.

“If he truly cares, whatever your decision is, he will not leave you.”

“Unless I tell him to leave.”

“You are Sung Bin. You will not do that.”

 

 

                “Where are you taking me, Oppa? Oh, I guess I remember this road. Huh? Chun Cheon?”

Jiah asked Joon after she read a sign from the street.

nice guy kdrama 2012 still 세상 어디에도 없는 차칸남자 episode 11 kang maru song joong ki 송중기 eunki car

Joon nods and makes Jiah laughs.

“Chun Cheon? Won Pyong Ri’s lake? Waah, daebak. You have a good memory, Oppa.”

Jiah said to Joon amused.

“You need to breath fresh air before practicing hard for your debut.”

“Ne~”

Jiah smiles.

“I have something for you. Open the glove compartment.”

Jiah opens it and finds a beautiful box in gold colour with a transparent ribbon.

“What is this? For me? Did you prepare this because of what I said last night?”

“Aniyo. I prepared it a long time. Open it.”

Jiah opened the gift and found a bracelet.

“Beautiful. Gomawo, Oppa.”

“Mmh.”

“Ige Mwoya? You wrote a letter too?”

Jiah opens the letter but after she finished reading it, her smile disappeared.

“Oppa…”

“Stop. Don’t say anything. Say it later.”

Jiah closed the gift and looked at Joon.

b56c56296d46f343a1ab92ce54ec2f9d

How come he stay calm after saying something like that in a letter?

 

 

 

 

_KYLA'S RANDOM-NESS!

 UGH, YOONA IS JUST PERF. 

SO IS  SONG JOONG-KI, THOUGH.

I HAVE YET TO WATCH  'A WEREWOLF BOY'....

I UPDATE WHENEVER THE AUTHOR UPDATES,.

ARE YOU ENJOYING IT SO FAR?