Teaser

Piano Melody

 

Narrator's pov:

 

...

"Fa sol sol, do re re..." Hana read the notes as clear as she could and Myungsoo pressed down the keys of those notes.

His lips curled up as the piano made a beautiful sound by such a simple combination of music notes.

The whole two hours, did they practice the music notes as Hana thought it was the best for him to hear the notes as much as possible. 

"Thank you, Hana-shi."

"Just Hana will do, I don't think we're that many years apart." she chuckled, moving her hair back behind her shoulders and a wave of her shampoo went into Myungsoo's nostrils. A fruity scent of peaches and honey.

It smelled nice and it made Myungsoo think of summer, which wasn't far away anymore.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Myungsoo bowed his head and searched for his stick, grabbed it and listened to his surroundings before walking out of the room, out of the building and up in the loud streets.

Hana was a nice person, was what he thought. A very nice person and he liked listening to her calm voice. He felt eyes looking at him again though. 

It's something he got used to it, but having people look at you all the time doesn't make you that comfortable either.

Yet with hana, it was like she treated him like everyone else, okay maybe not completely the same as other people. She did things more careful around him and Myungsoo noticed this, but she didn't do everything herself and actually gave Myungsoo the freedom to experiment with the piano and he liked that.

...

 


 

This is a teaser for the onsehot. Nothing much, but hope you liked it a bit.

This is a teaser of only the beginning, I'm still writing this oneshot.

Look forward to it :)