Be My Girl ♥.

♡; Yuu's One-shot Request Shop. [OPEN]

Username: JustWinter
Character:  Im Yulmin
Partner: Kim Jaejoong
Genre: Rated/Fluff
---
Yulmin stood in front of her full-size mirror in her bedroom, admiring herself. Her hair was perfectly curled, her dress was bubble-like and cute, her heels were high and attractive, her legs were long and y, Yulmin was very pleased. Meekly smiling to herself, she went downstairs where her friend, Kim Taeyeon, was waiting for her in her own dress, as well. Taeyeon smiled and gave the other girl two thumbs-up before they headed out to her car.

After Yulmin buckled her seatbelt, Taeyeon drove off with a loud vroom. Yulmin sighed, and rolled her window down, relaxed by the warm air hitting her face. "Nervous?" Taeyeon asked. "Kind of..." She answered. Taeyeon chuckled. "Loosen up, girl. This is our bestfriend's wedding! We need to live it up." Yulmin lightly smiled. "I know, I know. But..I can't help but be...nervous."

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Of what? Kim Jaejoong?" Just at the sound of his name, Yulmin's face heated up. "I don't know what you see in him. Just because he was the kingka in high school, means nothing, He's so rude. Especially to you! Remember when he spilled your hot soup over your skirt?" Yulmin chuckled at the distant memory.

"Yeah. I poured my punch over his head after that and we started to hit each other." She chucked. "Then you two were suspended for a week and began fighting again when you two came back." Taeyeon added. The two girls started laughing. "But seriously," Taeyeon started after her laugther calmed down. "He never left you alone. He played tricks on you non-stop. It was crazy."

"I know. All the girls used to hate me because he gave me attention. Would they really want glue being poured into their hair? Or worms in their lunchbox?" Yulmin said. Taeyeon giggled. "Being the girls they were, they probably would. Especially that Tiffany girl. Ew. She better not be at the wedding."

"Oh, I'm sure she will." Yulmin rolled her eyes. Taeyeon sighed. "Aish. I hated her. I hated all the queenkas. Except of course, Victoria. She was the only nice one." "I know! If we weren't friends with her, we obviously wouldn't be going to her wedding right now. , I'm nervous." "Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but were here." Yulmin looked at the grand wedding hall and gulped as she felt her stomach churn.

---

After the vows and glorious kiss were exchanged betweenVictoria Song and Nichkhun Horvejkul, everyone seperated onto the large dance floor, eating, dancing & conversing. Taeyeon and Yulmin sat near the side after giving the new married couple their blessing. Taeyeon quickly got up. "Wait! Where are you going?!" Yulmin asked frantically, not wanting to be left alone.

"To go see Leeteuk! He looks damn fine~" Taeyeon said, biting her lip. Yulmin rolled her eyes and let her best friend go. She sat there and spotted Jaejoong, and her stomach did flips. There he was talking to....Tiffany. She sighed unhappily. "Hey~" A cute female voice said. Yulmin looked up and gasped. "Omo~ Sandara!" She got up and hugged her other friend. "How are you?" She asked. "Great! You look amazing." Dara said, eyeing her high school friend.

"Omo~ I didn't expect to see you here." Yulmin said. "What?" Dara said raising her eyebrows. "I could never miss the wedding of my ex-boyfriend and the girl I spilled milk on." She said with a chuckle. Yulmin giggled. "So, any new man lately?" Dara nodded with a dreamy smile. "Yup. His name's Kwon Jiyong." She said with a sly smile. "Kwon Jiyong?! The nerd that never left you alone in highschool?!" Dara chuckled. "Yupp. He's right over there." Yulmin's eyes widened as she saw Jiyong conversing with a cute but short guy with a mohawk, "Damn...he got hot." Dara laughed out loud.

"How about you and Jaejoong?" Yulmin shook her head and Dara's happy expression fell. "Minnie..." She said, placing her hand on her shoulder. "Ahhh. It's okay, I don't need your pity." As soon as she finished, a slow song came on and all couples, and even non-couples hooked up and made their way to the dance floor. "Sorry, Yulmin. I got to go. Jiyong's gonna want to dance." She said. "It's okay." She said, with a sad smile. Dara left and Yulmin stood there. She wasn't the only one alone. A lot of people didn't go to dance but then a lot of people did go aswell. Yulmin spotted Taeyeon with Leeteuk and shook her head. *This girl.* Yulmin saw Jaejoong looking at her but he quickly looked away and went back to talking to another girl, Jessica.

Yulmin stood there, like a loner. "Hey cutie, wanna dance?" Yulmin looked up to see an unfamiliar face. A hint of lust evident in the guys eyes. Before she could say anything, a protective arm slung tightly around her shoulder. "Sorry, but she's with me." He said. Yulmin looked up and her eyes widened when she saw Jaejoong. The guy walked away leaving the two standing there. Yulmin blushed violently. "You didn't need to-" "Wanna dance?" He said, avoiding eye contact with her. "S-Sure..." She said. 

She placed her arms securely around his neck, as he placed his broad hands on her tiny waist. "H-Hey Jaejoong..w-why did you..do that..back there?" She said, blushing. He didn't answer and had a mean face on, and Yulmin got a bit worried she said something wrong. After a minute he finally spoke up. "Because your mine." He said. Yulmin's eyes widened. "W-What?" Jaejoong stopped dancing and Yulmin followed. He slowly raised his hands to cup the back of her head and pressed his lips onto hers, giving her a slow, long passionate kiss. Yulmin didn't know what to do, but she was estatic none-the-less and kissed him back. The couple stood in the middle of the dance floor, kissing passionately. Something they wanted to do, for years.

---

Hello! This is purichu. Yuu couldn;t write so I did this. Hoped you liked your one-shot! I'm a hardcore Daragon, Khuntoria & Taeteuk shipper so I added them in there. ;) I had a lot of fun typing this, so I'm gonna work on the next one right now. Please shop again! ^^ Can't wait to hear your feedback~

-- Kimi;