Chapter 7

Body Switching

Takeru's POV:

"How the heck did you really say you are Takeru?" said someone who asked. Oh dear! Did he just made a creepy face on me?

tumblr_n66hxwD03r1s4020po1_500.gif

"Please don't hurt me!" I said. My eyebrows just shrugged by themselves. I just wish I could back to my body even after 1 year. Just kidding! Since the accident, I was very angry at Donghae who is now inside my body. 

tumblr_n6ia70nMBB1qbtf5qo1_250.gif

"Sorry! I have to run! Bye!" I said to Donghae's friend and salute. If you're asking why I am running is because Donghae saw me talking to his best friend. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

tumblr_n6ia70nMBB1qbtf5qo3_250.gif

Donghae's POV:

You will pay for this Takeru! Oh bother! I didn't want to scare him but I kinda accidentally did that!

tumblr_n6cph1dysk1trxr1oo6_250.gif

I just wanted to find him. He's not a bad kid to me but I accidentally angered him. I ran off to find Eunhyuk but bumped into my old body. Awkward! (between the cat and the fish)

tumblr_n6cph1dysk1trxr1oo5_250.gif

tumblr_n6ia70nMBB1qbtf5qo7_r1_250.gif

"Hey there!" said Takeru. 

Takeru's POV: 

Oh dear! He just bumped into me. But unfortunately, he looked furious at me.

tumblr_n5vk23Rd2O1sd7qtao8_500.jpg

"Why did you just ran away? I just wanted to tell you something that the reason why I am very angry at you and the rest of your friends because my father is d-" he got cut off when his friend or evil dongseng, Kyuhyun dragged me. Oh my! What was he trying to say!

 

A/N: The latest update of body switching! Donghae inside of Takeru's body was supposed to say that his father is dead but he got cut off because Takeru inside his own body was dragged by Kyuhyun. What will Takeru ever learned about Donghae's past? See you in the next chapter and please comment or subscribe this story. *using my Ageyo*