Chapter 12

Body Switching

No One's POV

"Takeru, I have to explain why I was so mad and even immature." Donghae said. "My father was diganosed with some kind of illness of cancer few years ago. Ever since he's gone, I have ended up becoming a total jerk to everyone. I only pretend to be happy guy but in reality, I am not." he said as he started to cry. 

tumblr_n6cph1dysk1trxr1oo6_250.gif

Takeru was shocked and surprised that Donghae tell him the actual truth why he was a jerk. "I... feel sorry for you, sempai." 

tumblr_mto68xbQyd1rlk492o4_500.gif

Donghae looked surprised that the person he hated called him sempai for the first time. Usually, they all call him hyung or dongseang but this is the first time someone just call him sempai. "Arigatou!" he smiled.

tumblr_n6cph1dysk1trxr1oo7_400.gif

"So, are we friends?" Takeru asked. "Yes, friends forever." Donghae replied. "You know we should go to the fortune teller about how we should go back to our body other wise, we will stuck to each other body." Takeru suggested. 

tumblr_mrl3x5kd231rz8onyo9_250.gif

But Donghae quickly smirked and took an arrow coming out from nowhere. "How about we do a YouTube channel like Smosh?" he said (Imagine this is Donghae taking an arrow coming out from nowhere)

tumblr_m6re9d1EPB1r9chkno1_500.gif

"What the heck? Are you trying to shoot me sempai?" Takeru asked. "Nope." Donghae replied until he playfully wrestled with Takeru. "Stop that you idiot!!!" Takeru shouted. 

tumblr_mpbnt4gfEp1rrihcso9_250.gif

They still continued to play wrestle until the sun goes down. "Everyone is gonna look for us while we are missing." Takeru said as he pouted.

image

It was not until Donghae fall asleep on the ground probably got tired from wrestling. (Ignore Kutsuna Shiori who is next to Takeru but don't hate her.)

tumblr_n851iy7tEo1rl991mo2_250.jpg

Looking a bit annoyed, he looked away and dragged him to the nearest hotel where he and Donghae can rest until they can figure out how to get back to their original body. 

tumblr_mj9b7h4pOA1r8ymllo3_250.gif

It was not until he accidentally bumped into someone. "Ouch, sorry!" said the person who is saying in American accent. Knowing that accent, Takeru put down his old body to the bench and said "No, I am sorr-... are you... Anthony Padilla?" he asked. 

tumblr_mhexfeEAyt1ritsc9o1_500.gif

"How do you know my name?" he asked. "I watched your WALUS channel everytime and you are gonna purpose your marriage to Kalel in Japan right?" 

tumblr_mu0xybgFNN1rlk492o7_250.gif

"You know everything? Okay and can you do me a favour? Can you help me hold the camera?" Anthony asked.

tumblr_m5q0b914BS1qj6b86o1_500.gif

Knowing that this is his opportunity, he nodded. "Great, meet me in Sahara Park." he said as he leaves. "Alright!!! Yahoo!!!" Takeru danced the goofy way.

tumblr_mpbq31wJRB1rrihcso5_250.gif

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating the new chapter as I was busy having my exam results. Anyway, in this chapter, Takeru and Donghae already started as friends. While Donghae was sleeping in Takeru's body, Takeru in Donghae's body dragged him until he met Anthony from Smosh. Wanting to help his purpose, he agreed to hold and record the video. Okay, so enjoy this chapter.