My Princess12

My Princess

Chapter 12:

I'M HOME! I'M HOME!

OMMA, I'M HOME!

I'M FINALLY HERE!

I'M FINALLY HERE!

 

Yunho and Yuki were walking, climbing the stairs, going to the third floor.Yunho was walking first, followed by Yuki. They got the permission to enter the room, because there was no one occupying it yet.  When they reached the second floor, Yuki started running, going through the stairs as if she had wings on her feet. Yunho had to run after her, followed her up the stairs, up to the third floor, and infront of their room.

They were both winded from the short run, especially Yuki. She was breathing through , trying to catch her breath.  She had her key in her hand, and she tried fitting it in the keyhole, but could not do it right. Yunho had to hold her hand, "Let me." Yuki looked up to him then looked at his hand and let go of the key.  Yunho fitted the key, and turned it, then opened the door. The light automatically.

Yuki stepped  at the door, gaped open, her eyes wide open without blinking.  She turned her head from left to right. She was so suprised, she slowly went in, without a changed her expression.

The place was empty. Their things were no longer there. She closed , and blinked several times. The suprise was still in her face. She was confused.

She run, to the bedroom. Yunho slowly followed her. She opened the door, and stood in the doorway and with her hand still on the knob, found the room empty. "Omma?" A tiniest of  whisper of small soul lost.

She fell on the floor, as if she could not stay standing. "Omma?" A whisper, that could hardy be heard, but because the room was empty, Yunho heard her. An angel, started crying.  "Omma?"  A tear fell from her cheek.

Yunho kneeled beside her. His hand going to touch her head, but stop in mid air, and stayed there for a minute. He made a fist, then opened his hand, then he touched her head, Yuki was crying in earnest now. Tears were flowing from her eyes, she was looking at the wall, not seeing anything.

Yunho placed his arm on her shoulder and pulled her to his chest and hugged her, both his arms going around her.  Her arms going around Yunho, hugging him, she was crying her heart out.

She looked up at Yunho, tears flowing from her eyes, "Where is my Omma? Why is she not here? Why is it empty? Did she leave me? Did she?"

Yunho, held her head and placed it on his chest, and held her and embrassed her. "It's going to be alright, I'll be here for you. I'm your brother, I'm your big brother, and I'm going to look after you."

Yuki was confused, she was still crying, pulled herself from Yunho, though she is still in his arms, asked, "What? Big brother?"

Yunho, with a ghost of a smile, "Yes, I'm your big brother."

Yuki asked, "But, where is my Omma?"

Yunho did not know how to answer her. He took a deep breath, and thought of telling her the truth. Yunho could not think of the right words to say. Yuki was looking at him, with a tear stained face.

Yunho took another deep breath, "Yuki, I don't know how to say this to you, but before anything else, I'm here for you, alright?" She furrowed her eyebrows, and did not speak, and continued to look at him.

Yunho spoke once again, "hmmhmm, " clearing his voice, "Yuki, your Omma got sick, and when she was in the hospital, she did not get better."

Yuki spoke, "But she said, the doctor will only check her."

Yunho thought for a moment, "How do I explain to a five year old child?" Yunho took another deep breath. "Yuki, your Omma, is now in heaven."

Yuki asked, "She is now in heaven? She did not take me with her? Is it far? Will she come back for me?"

Yunho tried explaining further, "Yuki, your Omma was sick, and she died. That is why she in now in heaven."

Yuki asked, "What?"

Yunho spoke once again, "You can stay with me, if you like. We can talk about this, as many times as you like."

Yuki bowed her head and was silent.

In a whisper, "Can't I stay here?"

Yunho answered her, "I'm sorry, but you can't stay here."

Yuki was silent once again. Tears started to form in her eyes once again.