Ending

With you

   “What?! B… brain cancer?!” Himchan asks in shock. Eunji, who is still standing against the door, also shock to hear about it. Her tears start to fall down. “This is just a dream…” Eunji says as she wipes her tears and try to close her eyes. Then, she opens her eyes again but she still in the same situation. Eunji cry even harder.
    Eunji stop crying when she hears something that makes her shock. “I stay away from Eunji because I don’t want her to know about my sickness and for your information, I… love her, Himchan… I love her since the first day I met her,” Daehyun confess everything to his bestfriend. Daehyun’s words makes Eunji kneels down. She never knows about that. Once again her tears fall down. “Have you confessed to her?” Himchan asks. “No. I don’t want her to accept me because of guilty. I also don’t want her to love me because I’m going to die…,” Daehyun says as he try to smile even he know it just a bitter smile. “Hey, don’t say like that. I’m sure you will heal,” Himchan try to make Daehyun calm. “I don’t know what to say again… but, I just want you to promise me something. Please don’t tell anybody about this especially Eunji. Please…” Daehyun begs. “Okay, then. Anything for you,” Himchan reply and hugs Daehyun tightly. “Thank you, Himchan,” Daehyun says as he hugs Himchan back. 
    “Okay. I need to go now. Take care of yourself,” Himchan mutters after he release the hug and walks to towards the door. He is shock to see Eunji is crying while sitting on the floor when he opens the door. “Eun… Eunji…” Himchan’s words make Daehyun walks near to Himchan. He is shock to see Eunji is crying. “Eunji-ah,” He calls and then kneels besides Eunji. “Hey, why are you crying? Stand up, dear…” Daehyun says softly as he helps Eunji to stand up. “Why?! Why you make me like this? Why you didn’t tell me about your sickness? Why, Daehyun-ah?!” Eunji shouts as she punches Daehyun chest several times. “Hey, dear… Calm down. I didn’t mean to keep it from you,” Daehyun explains softly. He hugs Eunji to stop her from keep on punching him. Daehyun caress Eunji’s head to calm her. Eunji loves to hear Daehyun call her ‘dear’. She also doesn’t know why. “I’m sorry…” Daehyun whispers to Eunji. “Please… please don’t leave me…” Eunji begs. Daehyun’s shirt already wet with Eunji’s tears. “Okay, I will not leaving you, dear,” Daehyun reply.
    Since that day, Eunji always be with Daehyun. Daehyun already take care of her before. Now, it’s her turn to take care of Daehyun. At the same time, Sunggyu starts to feels jealous when he sees both of them together. From there, Sunggyu know that he already fall in love with Eunji. 

After a few weeks…
    “I must confess to her,” determines Sunggyu. So, he asks Eunji to meet him at the playground. When both of them arrive at the playground, they sit at the bench there. “So, what do you want to tell me?” Eunji asks. Sunggyu turns to face Eunji. “Eunji-ah, actually… I…love you,” Sunggyu confess and Eunji is shock to hear it. She doesn’t expect this is going to happen. She supposes to be happy at that time, but now she feels nothing. She doesn’t like Sunggyu anymore. She is sure about that. 
    “I’m… sorry, oppa. I… I’m…” Eunji stops when Sunggyu puts his finger at her lips. “It’s okay. You don’t have to explain it. To see you smile and laugh is enough for me. I just want you to be happy. That’s all. We cannot accept anyone who didn’t love us, right?” Sunggyu smiles. “Re… really?” Eunji asks in shock. Sunggyu just nods his head. “Thank you, oppa,” Eunji says as her tears start to fall down. Sunggyu wipes Eunji’s tears with his thumb. “Don’t cry,” Sunggyu says. Eunji giggles for a while before reply, “I just touched by your words,” Eunji smiles. “Thank you for coming into my life and make my life more meaningful,” Sunggyu mutters. Eunji just smiles at Sunggyu’s word. “Can I hug you?” Sunggyu asks. Eunji nods and Sunggyu hugs her. She smiles and hugs Sunggyu back. 
    Suddenly, Eunji’s phone is ringing. She releases the hug and answers the call. It is Chorong. “Hello?” Eunji speaks out. “Eunji! Go to the hospital now! Dae… daehyun… he…” Chorong voice seems panic. “I’ll be there in 5 minutes!” Eunji says. 
    “Oppa, I have to go now! Thank you for everything,” Eunji mutters at Sunggyu. Sunggyu nods and smiles. He waves his hand at Eunji who is already rushing to her car. “I hope you will be happy,” Sunggyu whispers as Eunji can hear him.

At the hospital…
    “No, Daehyun…” Eunji whispers in her heart. She rushes to the registration counter. “Nurse! May I know a patient name Jung Daehyun is in which room?” she asks. “Hmmm… in room 2806. You just go straight and then turn right. The room is on your right,” the nurse explains. “Thank you,” Eunji thanks the nurse and then she rush to Daehyun’s room. When she arrives there, she can see Na Eun is crying in Taemin’s embracement while Chorong and Himchan only standing with a sad face. “Guys, what happen to Daehyun?!” Eunji asks but no one reply her. “Don’t tell me that the surgery is fail,” Eunji says as her tears starts to fall down a little. Chorong only sighs and it make Eunji more nervous. “Yah! Tell me!” Eunji yells in tears. “I think you should see it by yourself,” Himchan says. 
    Eunji’s heart is beating fast when she open Daehyun’s room door. After she enters the room, she can see Daehyun is lying on the bed and with his eyes close. She walks near to Daehyun and sits at the chair besides the bed. “Daehyun-ah…” Eunji calls but there are no respond from Daehyun. “Daehyun-ah… You said that you won’t leave me. Please, wake up… I need you…” Eunji says in tears as she holds Daehyun’s hand. Her tears fall on Daehyun’s hand that she holds. “Daehyunnie… Wake up… I want to tell you something,” Eunji try again to talk with Daehyun but there is still no respond from the other. “Yah!! Jung Daehyun! Wake up!” Eunji yell. She cannot hold her feeling anymore and cry even harder. 
    Suddenly, “Hey, why are you crying?” a voice asks. Eunji quickly raises her head up and shock to see Daehyun is now awake. Daehyun is smiling at her. “Daehyun-ah…” Eunji calls as she hugs Daehyun tightly. “I thought that you’re going to leave me,” Eunji hiccups a little. Daehyun chuckles at Eunji’s words. “So, what do you want to say just now?” Daehyun asks and it makes Eunji immediately release the hug. “You… you heard everything that I said just now?” Eunnji asks. Daehyun nods as he smiles sweetly. “I… I thought that you… wait! Don’t tell me that you’re just acting just now,” Eunji guess. “Hmmm… maybe,” Daehyun reply playfully. “Yah! It’s not funny, okay?!” Eunji yells. She wipes her tears with his hand. “I thought that the surgery was a fail. You make me worry,” Eunji mutters. “Sorry… I just want to know what is your feeling towards me,” Daehyun chuckles. “Erghh… it just waste of time crying for you,” Eunji pouts. “I didn’t expect that you will cry that hard. I’m touched,” Daehyun laughs. “Yah! Shut up! Do you want me to pinch you?” Eunji asks as she open her eyes wider at Daehyun. “I’m a patient, okay. So, you need to take care of me,” Daehyun chuckles. “Haish, this kid,” Eunji says as she tries to pinch Daehyun’s cheek but Daehyun pull her near and kiss her. Eunji is shock and her eyes widen. Daehyun release the kiss and look into Eunji’s beautiful eyes. Eunji starts to blush. 
    “Forever with you. With you, with you, with you… ni gyeote isseulge eonjekkajina ( I’ll stay by your side till forever ), Forever with you. With you, with you, with you… neon honjaga anya ( you’re not alone ), nae soneul jaba hamkke isseulge ( hold my hand, I’ll be together with you ) ~” Daehyun sings sweetly and show his right hand to Eunji. Eunji smiles and holds Daehyun’s hand. “I love you~” Daehyun whispers and smiles. “I love you too,” Eunji reply as she blushes. 
    “Yay!” A loud cheer can be heard. When they turn around, they see their friends, Chorong, Himchan, Taemin… “Where is Na Eun?” Eunji asks. “I’m here!” Na Eun replies as she comes into the room with a cake and there are candles on the cake.
    “Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Eunji, happy birthday to you~” All of them sing for Eunji. “Happy birthday, dear,” Daehyun whispers at Eunji’s ear. “I know you always remember it but I’m the one who always forget my own birthday,” Eunji smiles. “It’s okay. I’m always be your reminder,” Daehyun chuckles. “Eherm… Eherm…” someone cough. “Hey, newborn couple. Can you guys stop being lovey-dovey for a while? Eunji need to blow the candles, Daehyun,” Taemin says playfully. All of them laugh at Taemin’s words. Na Eun move closer to Eunji and asks Eunji to blow the candles. “Don’t forget to make a wish!” Na Eun reminds. Eunji close her eyes and make her wish before she blows the candles. Daehyun quickly gives a light kiss on Eunji’s right cheek as soon as Eunji done blowing the candles. Eunji look shock and she blush again. “Daehyun!” She pinch Daehyun’s thigh lightly. “Aww…” Daehyun exclaims dramatically. All of them laugh at the couples. “Congratulation, you guys!” They cheer and then eat the cake happily. 

The End…
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! Sorry for the late update /bow/

So, here is the last chapter. I hope it won't disappointed you guys ^.^

Please do comment so that I know how is the story (>.^)

Thanks to my subscribers and whoever that comment and upvote to this story /throw hearts/

*Mind my mistakes, okay? Hihi... Thanks for reading ^.^