Chapter 1

With you

At school…
    “Eunji-ah!” Na Eun calls. “Yes, Na Eun?” asks Eunji who is reading a storybook. “Can you accompany me to the shopping mall after school?” Na Eun asks. “Sure. Chorong also come with us?” Eunji asks again. “Of course! We’re bestfriends, right? We always hang out together,” Na Eun states. “Haha…     I know,” Eunji laugh as she pinches Na Eun cheeks. “Aww… It’s hurt,” Na Eun says as she caresses her cheeks. “Mianhae,” Eunji says as she giggles. 
    “Aish, you guys are so noisy,” Taemin which is Na Eun’s boyfriend mutters. “They’re girls, Taemin. Isn’t that girl always making noise?” Daehyun asks playfully. Daehyun is Eunji’s bestfriend. They already know each other since they’re still kids. Eunji always confess what she feels at Daehyun either it is sad or happy.
    “Says who?” Na Eun asks. “I said it just now. I don’t think you’re deaf,” Daehyun retorts. “No. That’s totally wrong. Boy is noisier,” Na Eun states. “Yah! Stop it. Do you guys want a punch?” Eunji asks as she opens her eyes wider. “Oh no! I think, I have to go now. Someone is going to kill me,” Daehyun says as he run away from Eunji. “Yah!” Eunji yells as she chases Daehyun from behind. “Chase me if you can,” Daehyun laughs. “Aish, this kid,” Eunji whispers in her heart. 
     Suddenly, while Eunji is chasing Daehyun, she crash into someone and it make Daehyun stops running. He walks towards Eunji who is still sitting on the floor. “Are you okay?” Someone asks Eunji. Eunji raises her head to see who is asking him. Eunji is shock to see her senior that she likes, Kim Sunggyu is smiling at her. He helps Eunji to stands up. “I’m okay. Thank you, oppa,” Eunji thanks her senior. “It’s okay. Goodbye,” Sunggyu says as he walks away. Eunji can feel that her heart is beating fast. “Yah! Are you okay?” Daehyun asks as soon as he is infront of Eunji. Eunji just nods and they go back into the class when the bells ring.

At the shopping mall…
    “What do you want to buy?” Eunji asks Na Eun. “I want to buy a new perfume and a new blouse,” Na Eun answers. “I know which shop that we should go. They sell blouses and perfumes,” Chorong says. “Where?” Na Eun asks. “Follow me,” Chorong orders as she smiles. Eunji and Na Eun follow Chorong until they arrive at a shop named ‘Perfumes and Blouse House’. “Is it a new shop?” Na Eun asks. “Yes. They open this shop last two days. I went here yesterday and the things in here are not too expensive,” Chorong explains. “Nice!” Na Eun cheers as she gets into the shop. “I want to buy that juice. So, you guys enjoy, okay? Just call me if you’ve done,” Eunji says as she walk away.

At the juices shop…
    “One apple juice, please,” Eunji says as she smiles at the cashier unnie. “Okay,” The unnie smiles back. While waiting for the juice, Eunji looks around the shopping mall. Suddenly, she sees someone is choosing a jacket at one of the shop there. “Unnie, I will take it after this, okay?” Eunji asks. The unnie just nods and smiles. 
    Eunji runs toward the guy that she saw just now. “Oppa!” Eunji calls as she pats the person’s shoulder. The guy turns to face Eunji. “Oh, Eunji right?” Sunggyu asks. Eunji immediately nods. “What are you doing here, oppa?” Eunji asks. “Sleeping,” Sunggyu answer shortly. “Aish!...This guy,” Eunji whispers. Her heart pains because of Sunggyu’s answer. “Oh, okay. Goodnight! Sleep well, then. Goodbye,” Eunji says cynically and walk away. “She is really different,” Sunggyu whispers to himself and smiles. 
    After that meeting, Eunji always meets with Sunggyu. She also feels weird about it.

At Daehyun’s house…
    “Daehyun-ah! How to answer this question? I don’t understand,” Eunji pouts. “Aigoo… this is so easy,” Daehyun answers as he starts to explain how to solve the question. “Understand?” Daehyun asks after he finishes explaining. Eunji nods. “Thank you, Daehyun-ah,” Eunji thanks her friend. Then, she continues doing her homework while smiling. Daehyun just stares at Eunji without she realize. Eunji raises her head when she feels something weird. “Yah! What are you looking at?” she asks. “Ah, no… nothing. Just continue your work,” Daehyun says nervously. “Weird…” Eunji whispers to herself and continue to do her homework again. 

Recess time, at school…
    Eunji is sitting alone while eating her lunch. Suddenly, “Eunji!” Daehyun attack the lonely girl. Eunji shock and she is coughing. Daehyun panics and quickly gives Eunji the drink on the table. “Yah! Do you want me to die?” Eunji yells as soon as she feels okay. “Hehe… Sorry. I found that your face is cute when you’re shock. I should do that often,” Daehyun says playfully. “Don’t you dare. Do you want me to kill you?” Eunji asks as she opens her eyes wider. “Okay, okay. Calm down. I’ll try not to frighten you again,” Daehyun says as he sits infront of Eunji. 
    “Can I have some?” Daehyun asks as he sees Eunji’s lunch. “Yah! Buy it yourself,” Eunji scolds. “Huh! It’s okay, then,” Daehyun pouts. “Aish, this kid! Take it,” Eunji says as she pushes her lunch to Daehyun. “Really?” Daehyun asks. Eunji nods. “What about you?” Daehyun asks again. “I’m already full,” Eunji reply as she smiles. “Thanks. That’s why I love you,” Daehyun says. “Whatever, Daehyun-ah,” Eunji mutters. “I really mean it…” Daehyun says but only in his heart. 
    “Hi, Eunji! Can I sit here?” Sunggyu asks. “Oh, Sunggyu oppa. Sure. Just sit,” Eunji smiles. Daehyun can see that Eunji’s smile is different. It’s like brighter than always when she sees Sunggyu. Daehyun feel jealous to see it. “Your friend?” Sunggyu asks as he sees Daehyun who is still eating. Eunji nods. “Yes. Daehyun-ah!” she calls. Daehyun raises his head and meets Sunggyu’s eyes. “Oh. Hi, hyung! My name is Daehyun,” Daehyun says. “Oh. My name is Sunggyu,” Sunggyu smiles. Eunji just smiles to see both of them.

In the evening, at Eunji’s house…
    “Eunji-ah… I want to ask you about something,” Daehyun starts the conversation first. “What is it?” Eunji turns her face from the television to Daehyun. They’re watching movie together at that time. “Do you like Sunggyu hyung?” Daehyun asks. “Sunggyu oppa? Hmmm… I think so because he is the only one that can open my heart and make my heart beats faster,” Eunji explains as she smiles alone. Daehyun face turns gloomy but he tries to smile. “Good, then. I hope you will be happy with him,” Daehyun mutters. Eunji smiles and holds Daehyun’s hand. “Thank you, Daehyun-ah!” Daehyun only can nods and smiles back. “It’s hurting me, Eunji-ah…” Daehyun whispers in his heart.

After a few weeks later...
    The relationship between Eunji and Sunggyu become closer. They always study together and also hang out together. At the same time, Daehyun always stay away from Eunji. Everytime Eunji want to invite him to go somewhere, he will gives any reasons to refuse it. 
    Today, Eunji go to Daehyun’s house. After she greets Daehyun’s parent, she runs a little bit to Daehyun’s room. Before she opens the door, she hears someone is talking with Daehyun. “It’s Himchan,” Eunji whispers to herself. She moves nearer to the door so that she can hear everything.
    “Daehyun-ah! Why you always stay away from Eunji?” Himchan asks. Daehyun sigh before answers the question. “I have reason for that,” Himchan looks at Daehyun. “What is it? Tell me,” Himchan mutters. “I… actually suffer from… brain cancer,” Daehyun reply.
    
                  “What?! B… brain cancer?!”  
 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! This is chapter 1 :) How is it? 

It's cliche, right? Hehe...

But, I hope you guys like it ^.^

Thanks to anyone that read, comment and subscribes to this story :D I really appreciate it :)

* Mind my mistakes since english is not my 1st language (^///^)