Class Separation

Caring For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The alarm rang at 06:30am. I sat up and spoted Ji Min still sleeping soundly. I wake her up and started to call home. Amelia should pick up her phone by now! "Snow!" The voice at the other end was bright... not bright is more of a shock. She continued, "I'm up already. Brenda and I are waking the rest up. How's your school, we miss you..." The phone was snatched off by Brenda cause I could hear them fighting. "Sis, I miss you, when will you be back? Dad and Mum are so bias!!! We got to..." The phone now is with Fiona. Her kiddish voice can be heard, "I'm hungry, can you cook for me?" Another phone snatching and it went back to Amelia. "Amelia, put the phone on speaker." She did as I told as the whole group voice can be heard now. I miss them too but my college life is way better. "I'll be back on Saturday, take care of yourself and don't piss Dad and Mum up!" We chatted for a while as I prepare the breakfast. The phone finally hung up and Ji Min was also awake. She gobbled down the food and changed her clothes (she was in her nightwear).

We left our room and headed to the differnt rooms.

Ji Min and I had different lesson today. She took Music while I had Vocal classes. I wonder who will be my classmates, who would be my seniors which are normally our mentors. I mean the guys were hoping their mentor to be a hottie and y and what-so-ever! And obviously the girls wishing theirs to be handsome or what they can imagine. One thing for sure, the mentor-me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter