Moving Into The Dorm

Caring For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school bell rang and I dashed to class. I glanced at the clock, it was 7:05am. Good thing the homeroom teacher is not around. I smiled at the thought and settled on my seat. Ji Min, who was my classmate, my seat partner, my only best friend (or should I say old friend), poked my from the side. I looked at her, I knew what she wanted to know. "It's Fiona again!" She giggled and then went on saying how she wished she could have a younger sibling which I would strongly disagree and reject the whole idea.

Actually, I'm glad that yesterday was the last day I need to wake any of them up. Reason, I'm moving to the dorm, obviously with Ji Min. The only duty I have left is to fetch them from home to school! But deep inside, I knew my parents will try their best to keep me back at home, to do their duties. I'll see how things go...

The lesson started with our homeroom teacher introducing herself. This, I hate the most. Why do I always have to introduce myself when in the end, no one will eventually know me. It's just a stupid routine. Stand up, greet the lecturer, greet the class, tell your name, your age if you want to, your previous school... I wanted to say if you wanna know me, get look for me up in FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+... whatever SNS you want. all the information is down there!!!  I stood up, thinking of what to say, "Good morning Ms. Choi and my stupid classmates. I am Snow and is 19 as my birthday has not pass yet, 20 as of year and 21 sobs as of Korean age. My hobbies include..." Then the rant went on. I just followed exatly how the previous student said, just changing all the important words.

P.S. those in italics aren't spoken out. Just completely my inner thoughts!

The first lesson started without difficulties as English was my first language. Did I mention that I wasn't Korean? I'm here just because of my parents business. They then started a family here. A huge family! It was soon break time and we decided to just laze around the garden instead of eating. Ji Min was on diet and I am forced to accompany her. I can hear my stomach rumbling.

"Can I just grab something?" I sighed as I asked.

"But we are on this together!" She pouted.

"Yes, but I have gastrics. I don't want to be sent to the nurse halfway through lesson."

"Okay... but let me see you eating."

I stared at her, seriously? I took the sandwich out from my bag and munched  on it was watering already. Tearing the bread into half, I shoved it in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter